It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson Isn’t Dangerous so Stop Censoring The Movie About Him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Raggedyman

I like Peterson for the most part, I dont like the majority of his cult following tho. That was the point of my initial post. Guess it went right over your head because you're a emotionally suppressed young white Male or something.

You forgot triggered

I said I was a fat, black lesbian called Oprah, tick all the boxes me

So what cult following, black shirts? Skin heads? Stasi? Lobster army? My little pony players, am I missing something, where was my memo, my invite, what cult

Just tell me I don’t have to watch the muppets and I am in

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I agree, he has done what you and other believers here on ATS have called for atheists to, and that’s to Objectively consider the Bible.

I’m not surprised that it takes an outside influence like Peterson to stir it up the church.
The church has been so busy trying to arm their members with apologetics to slam down the atheist “enemies”. They only reach inward their outreach efforts fall well short of what Jesus was all about. I hope pastors take notice of how he has rallied the men back to church.

He ultimately is bring about a “Christ Consciousness” which sounds nice but I’m concerned it’s missing the main components of the gospel, however, Jordan should not be seen as a pastor but as an intellectual and philosopher. I say let the pastors and believers in Christ do their part and help sort out and present the gospel to those that are at the table.

I do very much like the guy and respect his gifted abilities. I think he might be purposely noncommittal to be able to maintain his ability to speak from his objective stance. I will be following his career very closely.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I sent you a PM.

Thank you for asking nicely. Much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The one that openly admits to hating people because they want to life their lives in peace? And takes mr robot Peterson with no emotions as gospel.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The one that openly admits to hating people because they want to life their lives in peace? And takes mr robot Peterson with no emotions as gospel.

"mr robot Peterson with no emotions"????

Now I know you don't know what you are talking about. He most certainly does have emotions. He cried in an interview with Dr Oz. It's also well known he is having a difficult time dealing with his wife's illness.

I suppose he aint human till he screams "RHEEEEEEEEEEEE at the sky"....

LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What movie about Peterson is being censored?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

It was a figure of speech since he doesnt have a philosophical bone in his body.

There we go again. Another Peterson disciple taking things far to literal.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It was a figure of speech since he doesnt have a philosophical bone in his body.

There we go again. Another Peterson disciple taking things far to literal.

I beg to differ, sir.

And just to ensure we speak and write properly, your sentence above should say "far too literally".

Carry on.

edit on 10/17/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Sorry, but that was not a "figure of speech". You claimed he was emotionless.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Beep boop speak only in pure non emotion, no jokes. No poking fun at lord Peterson.

I swear anyone who dares critisize the man gets their throat torn out. Hence why I called his following a cult and more of the annoyance then he is.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Are you prone to hyperbole or what? You don't know what you are talking about. I disputed your claims that the man is a robot and emotionless. It's not like I'm rioting in the streets and setting things on fire.

Get a grip.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

And I wasn't serious about him being a literal robot now was I?

The man could barely correlate happiness with capitalism in a debate against a classical Marxist, the man is on meds for mental health issues. I've been to a few of his lectures and he just walks around comparing humans to chimps and other animals and talking about neuroscience studies half the time, and trys to get on the level of Chomsky with history. Now can you understand why I called him a robot?

Life isn't supposed to be viewed in the way he attempts to explain it, in a nihilistic way that we are nothing more then a bunch of jumbled up cells and electricity reacting to the universe with a certain chemical makeup. Can you see why I called him emotionless? If you knew how his rhetoric actually works you'd see why people would joke about him being an emotionless robot.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think Jordan Peterson is controlled opposition and is very good at manipulating people to allow corrupt systems to continue.

We live in a Power Pyramid system where small minority who are passive owners of economic systems that are not producing anything for themselves or others. The banking cartel owners are just passive parasites on all humanity.

The whole idea that anyone (regardless if they are left or right political leaning) should accept this by Peterson saying clean your room (accept the monetary system and globalist manipulation) and that power pyramid hierarchy are natural is insanity.

He is using the higher paid salary man that want to compete and work long hours as symbol for people with much wealth. These salary men are not the real top of the power pyramid. The real less than 0.01% rich who control economic systems do not have to work extreme hours.

Both Yeshua and Buddha was not interested in Material wealth hoarding and Yeshua was very sensitive to manipulation from the money lenders and called them out for their corruption.

Controlled Opposition

edit on 17-10-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Also ja oder nein was sagst du?

Klares Jain.

Bring back identity politics, total conformism and obedience to "Ze Marketz"! Sounds like fun in a classroom filled with Chomsky readers, I'd skip straight to the Q&A part at the end to watch them picking apart those "intellectuals" in no time.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I gotta try and find some links to the memes; he did an appearance on some womans talk show and..... that's pretty much how it went. It was followed by a meme blitz for a good month - everything, every single thing, that he said was completely twisted and turned around by the host.

One of those things you have to see to believe.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Habe einen Hiefweisson auf mich. Die beste Zurückhaltung in Deutschland war ein italienischer Joint in der Region Dark Forest mit polnischen Kellnerinnen mit Mongo-Brüsten

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

They say God works in mysterious ways? What about the other guy who runs the earth?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Really? So you working out of Langley this morning or Fort Meade?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Excellent research. Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Habe einen Hiefweisson auf mich. Die beste Zurückhaltung in Deutschland war ein italienischer Joint in der Region Dark Forest mit polnischen Kellnerinnen mit Mongo-Brüsten

Have a nice day

Ha!

Mongo breasts?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join