It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is this? totally legit but no idea what this is

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Right there with ya on that one. If I ever get anything on camera that is UFO related you can count on me to record until it's gone. I'd follow that darn thing as safe as can be. Well, If I had someone else driving I'd be 100%dl dedicated to getting as close as possible while capturing it on video.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Looks like very poor footage of one of the Goodyear Blimps. The date on the other video has it as

Giant Flying Saucer spotted over La Porte,Indiana! July 13,2018

Goodyear Blimp Wingfoot 2 was still out in the west of the US coming back from California to Ohio.

Goodyear Blimps Wingfoot 1 and 3 were at the base in Ohio.

Goodyear Blimp info July 2018 link

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
Another cigar shaped UFO of unknown origin. Arn't these found all over without explanation? Couldn't the Air Force hunt these down and give an explanation? In modern times, no answers make no sense.

Not necessarily a cigar...Could be a disc viewed from the side...Looks legit to me...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000
What do you guys make of this, its obv real but its moving so slow, just a balloon ?

Anyone else want to chip in with me and buy this guy a camera with a much better zoom feature?!

Are you f#cking kidding me?

I know my eyes are getting bad but from that distance he might as well have provided a drawing instead.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
Looks like very poor footage of one of the Goodyear Blimps. The date on the other video has it as

Giant Flying Saucer spotted over La Porte,Indiana! July 13,2018

Goodyear Blimp Wingfoot 2 was still out in the west of the US coming back from California to Ohio.

Goodyear Blimps Wingfoot 1 and 3 were at the base in Ohio.

Goodyear Blimp info July 2018 link

You might be right.

The Goodyear blimp actually flew overhead today in Middletown, NY. I'm here for a short business trip and noticed it overhead and snapped a few pics with my phone.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Blimp
Nuff Said

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Best case scenario it is a blimp. I was thinking the more oval shaped. Never seen one as thin, but there is a lot lost due to the quality of the video.

I'm going to have to go with that.

Your video shows it does appear as such. Nice find btw, I looked for more videos and only found the one that was posted second.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Here is another example of how footage of the Goodyear Blimps can be deceptive. Taken during August 2019 when one of them was over Los Angeles for a football game.

Facebook post link

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I would agree that it is quite likely to be a blimp.
The zoomed in shots appear to show the tail fins.
There should be some flight logs for blimps to show if there were any in the area that day.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Odd place for a "blimp."

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: sprockets2000
Could be a balloon. Normally my standard response would be swamp gas. But thats one funny looking swamp gas for sure.

Well when in doubt just use the US Air Force official aircraft identification chart.

Lol, Batman.
edit on 15-10-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Odd place for a "blimp..."

Really?

A blimp hanger is in Ohio and the blimp will be at the Notre Dame-Michigan game on Oct 26. Probably been in the area many times.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The zoomed in pic does certainly look like a blimp. No deviations, slow flight.. very blimp-ish.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yes, I saw it pitching down at the start....then power up and pitch a little to the up.....

Pilot

a reply to: fleabit

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Really?

A blimp hanger is in Ohio and the blimp will be at the Notre Dame-Michigan game on Oct 26. Probably been in the area many times.

Just seems out of place. Out in the middle of nowhere? Hovering over farmland? A sports game, I can see..
edit on 15-10-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

They don’t transport blimps bus rail or highway, so as the crow flies, it will much more often than not be over rural areas.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Just seems out of place. Out in the middle of nowhere? Hovering over farmland? A sports game, I can see..

They don't fly in straight lines because of the wind, and often have to tack quite a bit to get to their destination, like a sailboat.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The thing it is flying by looks very much like a flight tower. Which would make sense if it is low to the ground and a blimp.

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Living in Akron ohio.. I see blimps so much i dont even pay attention to them anymore.

That said.

The new blimps are quite smaller than older ones. The image in the video seem quite a distance off, and the newer blimps may not appear that big from that far away. And the general shape is off.

BUT

Like some others have said, when he zoomed in there seemed to be a faint image of a tail wing.
The speed at which its moving is consistent with a blimp.
They dont make much noise, so you have to be fairly close to hear them.
That seems to be about the correct height for blimp travel, they tend to stay pretty low.

As much as I would love for it to be a UFO.. I really do believe that its a distorted image of a Blimp cruising along

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wow, this seems totally legit , an amazing ! a reply to: sprockets2000

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

originally posted by: roadgravel

Really?

there is a lot of farmland in Indiana , almost 2/3 of the state. kinda hard not to fly over it there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join