It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A supposed reason why disclosure is so strictly kept so tight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was watching Dr Steven Greer's documentary "Unacknowledged" again for the fifth time. In the documentary Greer makes the claim the reason why we don't have disclosure is because ET energy technology would make Big Oil obsolete.

I'm not sure I agree with the premise of the documentary. It seems to me if fossil fuel were made obsolete the Big Oil companies would just take their trillions of cash reserves and just buy out other companies supplying the competitive products. It's like when the train companies migrated to trucking under the realization they were not train companies but "transportation" companies. I think Big Oil would simply do the same and transition from fossil fuel companies to "Energy" companies which most have done already anyway.

Another problem I have with the documentary is some of the UFO footage looks like explainable stuff to me. Some of the "craft" look like high flying drones with LEDs. Some look like Chinese flying lanterns. And some look like jet airplanes through light distorted from water vapor in the air like a lens so the airplane looks oddly shaped and fluttering light patterns. Not the best UFO footage in my opinion.

Anyway, you can be the judge. Maybe the threat to making fossil fuel obsolete is the reason why full disclosure has not happened. I think the reason is our governments simply do not want the citizens to get too "excited". Having the vast majority of people apathetic and not engaged in politics is good governance!

SHOCK CLAIM: Aliens 'covered up' because of 'free energy' which would RUIN oil industry

"Corrupt world leaders are sitting on "alien technology" which could provide cost free renewable energy to the world, according to Dr Steven Greer.

However, he claims the existence of the world-saving technology is suppressed to allow business moguls to cash in on the oil and fossil fuel industries until they run out."

Is World Changing ET Technology Hidden In Plain Sight?

"So, how does the science behind free energy work? The details in the film are a bit fuzzy, but Greer and other experts refer to “zero point energy,” which Mark McCandlish, military aeronautic illustrator, describes the power of such energy as: “the amount of energy in a cubic meter of space-time is 1026 power. That’s ten with 26 zeros behind it. That’s enough energy in a coffee cup to boil all the oceans of Earth completely away into steam.”"

TF is Zero Point Energy and How Could it Change the World?

"However, we can only guess how much energy is actually contained in the vacuum, with legendary physicists in fierce disagreement on this point. Richard Feynman and John Wheeler calculated the zero-point radiation of the vacuum was so powerful that even a small cup of it would be enough to set all of Earth’s oceans to a boil. But Albert Einstein’s theory of general relativity suggests zero-point radiation would “gravitate” — spreading out throughout the universe and be mitigated to a weak power."

Gov ernment Is Suppressing Alien ‘Free Energy’ Technology To Protect Fossil Fuel Industry, UFO Researcher Says

The movie trailer all these articles are about:

edit on 12-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I was watching Dr Steven Greer's

🤔

Couldn’t get past that. Sorry bro.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Gasoline in cars is not the only petroleum distillate in your life. The only problem if we stop using gas is what to do with it so you can continue to use ziplock bags, syringes, the interior of your car, and the jscket on your back. Everything would cost more and there could possibly be a bigger ecological impact. What is worse: burning of billions of barrels of gas or the impact of it leeching into the environment as there is no practical way to store it for long term?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Maybe cause it’s “us” from the future.

Imagine if we all found out time travel was possible? There would be a mad dash for people to unlock the technology to go change their past and write their future.

Modern day politicians and governments with that kind of power? Forget that!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
"Fossil Fuels" might be a misnomer itself.

I've heard a lot of rumors recently about abiogenetic oil origins.

A friend of mine that worked logistics in oil field areas swears to me that oil wells never "dry out" entirely.

He says that oil wells naturally refill at a rate of about 50-70 years, and that this is a guarded secret.

The alleged oil scarcity itself, is a conspiracy, according to him. Oil is abundant, and refilled in oil wells, by the planet itself, through natural processes.

He equates that conspiracy to the same level as the diamond scarcity conspiracy.

Note: I would be very, very, cautious, albeit I'd suggest avoiding it all together. Don't attempt to research or dig into that too much, if you value your life. If true, it's absolutely "mysterious car crash" territory.

I've lost friends before in "mysterious accidents". So don't get into something without weariness or acceptance.
edit on 13-10-2019 by Archivalist because: hmm

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I believe the first piece of alien tech integration is the SR-71 Blackbird.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomPublicity

OXCART has a very easily understandable origin.

We saw Russian guided missiles on radar.
We thought they were piloted craft.
We attempted to build something to counter those "craft"

We made a jet, with the specs of a missile in mind, without realizing it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
Modern day politicians and governments with that kind of power? Forget that!

Wouldn't they be the ones sitting on it and therefore have access to it?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yes the oil industry would be upset, however the new technology would save the world so much money, I don't think this is why it's covered up. I think it's covered up because the truth is very scary.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I was watching Dr Steven Greer's documentary "Unacknowledged" again for the fifth time. In the documentary Greer makes the claim the reason why we don't have disclosure is because ET energy technology would make Big Oil obsolete.

I'm not sure I agree with the premise of the documentary. It seems to me if fossil fuel were made obsolete the Big Oil companies would just take their trillions of cash reserves and just buy out other companies supplying the competitive products.

It might not be due to only the money itself but regarding the actual power structure of the world which depends on oil. People in power do not want to lose control.

Its not the case where we are going from one profitable source of energy to another. The new energy source might not be so profitable for anyone. Lets say it requires equipment - maybe once you buy the equipment, you have unlimited energy and thats it. The profit from the equipment is not as profitable as selling $30 - $100 of gas each day to each and every driver in the world. The scale of the difference in profits in huge.

There is much more to it, I believe..

I don't trust Greer anymore. He says and does some weird and inconsistent things. Like in Sirius, he showed a Youtube clip of a 'zero point' energy device which has been proven over and over again to be a hoax (the one with the two coils perpendicular to each other). I suspect people like him and Alex Jones are very high level disinformation / conditioning artists. They get in there and do some real stuff (like Disclosure Project) which has real witnesses and real stuff, and then act silly and say and do stupid stuff, and maybe throw in some real hoaky stuff in there. What that does in effect is de-legitimizes the legit stuff. You see, for people that cannot discern things, they may write off the whole thing as a big pile of BS, because of his shenanigans.

I believe there is more to it. I believe there is some collusion involved w ET's and humans working together on something on Earth. There may be even some deeper stuff involved with other dimensions and things like that. Maybe they don't want us in the know so we don't go mucking up the universe.
edit on 13-10-2019 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I'm not sure plastic is not replaceable.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I've never seen an alien, all the people I've ever known in my lifetime have never seen one, either.

Nobody ever reported seeing aliens, even one time, in thousands of years.

Why should anyone today believe aliens exist, have visited Earth, and so on, if there's absolutely no valid evidence for it?

To me, anything claimed like 'Aliens from space are/have been visiting Earth" is pretty ridiculous, without any valid evidence to support the claim.

Moreso, when we look at the long historical records from people who lived over the past, until about 50-60 years ago. Aliens, if they really DID exist, and DID visit Earth, would certainly have visited Earth all along, for thousands of years, day after day, year after year, all over the Earth, same as they supposedly do today, and for the past 50-60 years, wouldn't they? It would be stupid to think aliens didn't want to visit Earth, for thousands of years, and suddenly, endless aliens show up here, and visit all the time, right?

Add that fact to the lack of any valid evidence, it's all a ruse.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

originally posted by: drewlander

Gasoline in cars is not the only petroleum distillate in your life. The only problem if we stop using gas is what to do with it so you can continue to use ziplock bags, syringes, the interior of your car, and the jscket on your back. Everything would cost more and there could possibly be a bigger ecological impact. What is worse: burning of billions of barrels of gas or the impact of it leeching into the environment as there is no practical way to store it for long term?

Leaching into the environment?! It comes from the ground, you just leave it there.

And regarding ziplock bags - I think plastics are a conspiracy in itself. Why do we continue to use something that does not fit into our natural system. We do not consider leaves (from trees) on the ground to be garbage because we can leave it there and it will not disturb anything. It will find its way to soil and work with our natural system. It does not disturb it. That is the way all things we produce should be. I think plastics continue to be thrown upon us because that is another major income for the oil industry. I think with not much effort, we can develop plastic like materials, but that decompose in a number of years, or upon demand, or in all manner of other ways. Perhaps it can be made from renewable plants that can benefit our world just by being planted and existing. We can live in a way and make products that work with our natural system, not to hinder it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
It might not be due to only the money itself but regarding the actual power structure of the world which depends on oil. People in power do not want to lose control.

Its not the case where we are going from one profitable source of energy to another. The new energy source might not be so profitable for anyone. Lets say it requires equipment - maybe once you buy the equipment, you have unlimited energy and thats it. The profit from the equipment is not as profitable as selling $30 - $100 of gas each day to each and every driver in the world. The scale of the difference in profits in huge.

I agree the people in power do not want to lose control. I just do not agree with the premise they would because they have trillions of dollars in reserve to keep themselves in power.

originally posted by: nOraKat
There is much more to it, I believe..

I don't trust Greer anymore. He says and does some weird and inconsistent things. Like in Sirius, he showed a Youtube clip of a 'zero point' energy device which has been proven over and over again to be a hoax (the one with the two coils perpendicular to each other). I suspect people like him and Alex Jones are very high level disinformation / conditioning artists. They get in there and do some real stuff (like Disclosure Project) which has real witnesses and real stuff, and then act silly and say and do stupid stuff, and maybe throw in some real hoaky stuff in there. What that does in effect is de-legitimizes the legit stuff. You see, for people that cannot discern things, they may write off the whole thing as a big pile of BS, because of his shenanigans.

I believe there is more to it. I believe there is some collusion involved w ET's and humans working together on something on Earth. There may be even some deeper stuff involved with other dimensions and things like that. Maybe they don't want us in the know so we don't go mucking up the universe.

It seems a lot people do not trust or like Greer apparently.

The other thing about Unacknowledge is indirectly he does point out the problem with the military and all the hidden budgets. At some point the military is going to detach from US government control if it hasn't already. It's way too much power in too small number of hands with no checks and balances. The US military may be the US's greatest enemy in the future. The problem with power is power corrupts as Lord Acton famously quoted.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Nobody ever reported seeing ET's, no evidence?

Its hard to miss it.

There are mass sightings with thousands of people (per event) all over the world. Governments like Mexico and other countries officially recognize them. Even our Pentagon in the US have begun to release footage from military activity and officially recognize them.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

The Universe is too big for it not to be teaming with hyper-intelligent beings. I don't believe the lack of evidence is enough to say there is no evidence. Any civilization a million years more technologically advanced than ours would be extremely hard to detect. Maybe they have stealth satellites in space monitoring every person on the planet with real-time data equivalent to many times more information than would be gotten by a simple anal probe.

I see your point that the only things that exist have evidence. It's easy to come to the conclusion no evidence means it's all imaginary. But in this case I'm not sure we are listening or looking hard enough.

There's another line of argument that says in response we have no evidence that it's actually the opposite. He have too much evidence and it's impossible to distinguish the real signal from all the additional noise coming from hoaxes and explainable sightings.

I tend to lean ETs are real, and there's probably 20 or 30 or so different types studying us. Here is my argument why:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Wow, that's fantastic! I've never heard of this conspiracy before and I thought I have cataloged ALL of them in my brain. Thanks for this post. I have to start researching this one!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Its one things to have trillions of dollars in a some database, or computer system and its another thing to have control over tangible material/assets that other people and systems depend on. Like what if I can control your food supply and you cannot produce your own food? I can get you to do all manner of things; I can control and influence you because you will do anything to get your food.

Re: military - you did see Eisenhower's speech on the Military Industrial complex? Democratic government is an illusion. There is no US government. Only people working for those guys.. you know *those* guys. I mean there's congress and they can control and decide on some stuff..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Of course I saw Eisenhower's speech. We are doomed!

On your previous paragraph, I agree having structures of leverage in place is real wealth. Money is just a medium for exchange. New technologies would destroy existing structures of leverage. That is paths where the money will flow from the consumer into the hands of the few owners.

My point is whatever the new technology is that is created, there will be new pieces or forms of leverage that can be exploited just as before where the very same owners create a situation where money flows to them. It could be as simple as toner for 3D printers or something. Or exotic metals needed for harvesting the source of the dark energy being used to power the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe.

You may be right that the people in power are too stupid NOT to be afraid of new technology. I'm just not sure technology is ever the answer to all man's problems in terms of government, happiness, spirituality, and self-actualization. This quote has always haunted me from the time I was studying engineering in college:

"In the words of Jose Ortega y Gasset: "Technology provides men the leisure to realize their true potential" This, then, is the promise of technology: a material world of plenty and a spiritual world in which we have the leisure to realize our highest potentials and the freedom to contemplate God.

Yet in nagging counterpoint to this optimism about the beneficent world of plenty provided by unlimited power is the suspicion that technology has another face. There is a world in which the freedom to choose and to control events has been subtly altered so that there is less choice and less control. This is the world of "megatechnics," to use Lewis Mumford's apt phrasing, in which technology concentrates power and reduces individual choice."

Does the system of technology we have in our lives exist to serve us or do we the people exist to serve the system is a fundamental question with the character of our culture. This quote comes from a bahavior psychology book I read in my 20's called "Technology and Power" by David Kipnis. Kipnis also talks about how power changes people's character he labeled the "Metamorphic Effect of Power". It is basically a psychological study confirming the old adage from Lord Acton: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely." I'm not sure I quoted it perfectly but I'm sure you heard it.

edit on 13-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Disclosure of what exactly ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join