It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas next project is CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So this should be very interesting when it pops. James just announced they have had their team inside for months at CNN. Love their work and can't wait to see what he brings to light about the inner workings of the biggest Fake News media outlet around!

Twitter

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Oct 12 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I like the way he's pre announcing this one. SO TRIGGERING BABY !!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think we already know what we'll find out - rampant bias and propagand from CNN.
Does anyone need this proven anymore?

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I think we already know what we'll find out - rampant bias and propagand from CNN.
Does anyone need this proven anymore?

No, but it will be entertaining none the less. Kind of like the leftist nutjobs screaming at the sky.....lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I love P.V.

But as usual, the sheep will not pay attention to it and the status quo will move forward.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
this will trigger MSNBC, but they have other problems now to worry about

aint it funny how the left eat there own, or jump triggered to the defense of others, others that really don't want their help..

when you virtual signal you are not in reality.

(heance the whole "virtual" part, for those so inclinded)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Didn't they already do this? I seem to remember Van Jones saying the Russiagate investigation was a "nothing burger" among other things.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist.[2][3] He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters with figures and workers in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations.[4] He has been criticized for selectively editing videos to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the false impression that people said or did things they did not.

Link

So essentially, this is literal hardcore right-wing fake news, attempting to portray a left leaning news organization as "fake news", yeah?

Well, as long as it validates your own personal political ideology... I suppose.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

We really do not need any more proof that CNN is fake news so get over yourself. But whatever PV turns up this time ought to be amusing anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist.[2][3] He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters with figures and workers in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations.[4] He has been criticized for selectively editing videos to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the false impression that people said or did things they did not.

Link

So essentially, this is literal hardcore right-wing fake news, attempting to portray a left leaning news organization as "fake news", yeah?

Well, as long as it validates your own personal political ideology... I suppose.

You are correct, it really does suck when your own deviousness is used against you.

I would be upset as well if I was like the left.

How dare the right throw shade, ONLY the left can throw shade.

"It's cultural appropriation I tells ya"

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Didn't they already do this? I seem to remember Van Jones saying the Russiagate investigation was a "nothing burger" among other things.

Yes they did in 2017...maybe another go at it?

I think that guy actually said, "mostly BS"

edit on 12-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

LOL @ Wikipedia as an unbiased source.

Yes, the videos are edited.

For time... he makes documentaries.

The entire uncut footage is released a well if anyone wants to go through it.

So no, it is not "edited to misrepresent context."

THAT appears to be the preview of places like CNN.

Trump's Charlottesville comment was a good example.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Link

Yes, it is ultra biased, ultra right outlet camouflaged as legitimate journalism, but sticks to no rules or ethics of true journalism. Edits videos without any shame, cuts off statements in order to show bias, and so on and so on.

Basically, all you would expect non-journalists to do when all they want to do is turn a profit. It's tabloid stuff and some people love tabloids.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yea except EVERY project Veritas “Scandal“ has been a total fabrication meant to fool stupid people..

So much so they have even been prosecuted and such..

And it shouldn’t fool anyone because it is OBVIOUS they are editing questions together with the wrong answers..

Acorn: was paying people 5$ per voter they registered during elections, but they were not verifying the registrations before paying out..

So people would just go home and fill out forms with fake names rather than actually signing people up..

Which is where all the fictional character names came from in the stories..

Well obviously those fictional characters are never gonna show up and vote..

But TPTB told the sheeple “its proof the democrats are rigging elections!!”

And every veritas scandal is exactly like that..

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

LOL @ Wikipedia as an unbiased source.

Yes, the videos are edited.

For time... he makes documentaries.

The entire uncut footage is released a well if anyone wants to go through it.

So no, it is not "edited to misrepresent context."

THAT appears to be the preview of places like CNN.

Did you mean, 'purview?

No matter,

You are correct to say the video was edited, more or less for time, and any street language used.
As for Bonifield, he works for CNN in matters medical...in Atlanta, not Washington, and not in the political scene at all.
So all the PV guy really got was an opinion.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Well we already know what project veritas will claim and what republicans will run around hyping the sheeple up over..

But we won’t actually know anything because suspiciously nothing will ever get proven in court..

The conservatives of ATS will all throw “we nailed it” parties after they veritas come out claiming felonies were committed... but no one will ever actually prosecute said felonies now will they???

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

No one will care but Fox News types...

No one takes them seriously as they have been caught and prosecuted for faking these things..

Republicans will pretend “ we got them now!” But suspiciously nothing will happen

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

Link

Yes, it is ultra biased, ultra right outlet camouflaged as legitimate journalism, but sticks to no rules or ethics of true journalism. Edits videos without any shame, cuts off statements in order to show bias, and so on and so on.

Basically, all you would expect non-journalists to do when all they want to do is turn a profit. It's tabloid stuff and some people love tabloids.

I truly tried to refrain from being drawn into this pi$$ing match, right up to the point of your absurd "ethics in journalism" comment.

While I think PV is on par with tabloid sensationalism, to think that CNN, MSNBC, etc are anything resembling an nonbiased news source, rather than left wing editorials, would lead any rational person to doubt your credibility.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

There is no “house hold name “ leftwing organization that goes are setting upnfake scandals that are then pushed by the MSM..

Now that doesn’t mean some group of left wingers might fake a scandal, but there sure as hell is no group on the left who repeatedly fakes scandals and then still has conservative media believe them repeatedly, again and again..

edit on 12-10-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I couldn't find anything about Project Veritas being prosecuted for anything, maybe you could link to an example. Seems I remember them being sued but unsuccessfully. They have released videos that revealed a teacher's union protecting a teacher who had abused a student, which seems like worthwhile work.

The work on Planned Parenthood was a political hit job but the lady did say they sold fetus tissue. Help me out with an example of what you mean by prosecuted over their work and not how they obtain the secret video. The expose on CNN this round seems to be on Stelter screaming some ugly unkind things at others, the same guy who preaches to the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join