It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
poor grim...

I think that's how I'll start off every post in this thread. Poor kid.

Yes it did SHP. You haven't seen it on the news???

And GE's stocks are going through the roof based on an announcement that they have a plan that would make them the only surviving company should a 10 year civil war followed by a nuclear war and WW3 break out

There's also been a ton of riots lately because of taser attacks

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
1. civil war, events leading up to it. taking away of rights i would say would cause a civil war. it was an event predicted by john titor. maybe because it says 2005 you feel you can discard anything that doesnt disprove titor, but it has to do with his prediction...do i need to quote him now?

2. yes i already read that and ip-watch summed it up better then they did. yahoo made it very obscure. harder to understand.

yes, please start quoting, thats a fun game. Don't forget to include the part where he goes out of his way to clarify he meant the US civil war starts in 2004, not 2005

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just giving this a friendly bump.

30 months overdue and counting

[edit on 8-6-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I know a woman, who I goto for business advice as she seems to have a talent for getting future events spot on. During one of our conversations, we talked about the politcial situation as a whole and an American Civil War cropped up....I asked questions, and she told me that the war has already begun, although people don't realise it yet....she said that first, before the end of this year unemployment will soar in most states, with only a few people being able to afford to live. According to her, an uprising will start, in the form of street riots over the handouts of bread and basic materials. The Gov, will suppress this, but there is already a 'leader' of the revolt, gaining rapid power. I don't know much bout your politics so if theres a New Member of your Gov, gaining rapid popularity, I'd watch his speeches with care. She also told me it kicks off big style, when the gov gives orders to the army to shoot people trying to steal bread....parts of the army refuse because these people are dying through hunger and they see the 'elite' living it up while the poor suffer.

Insteps this popular Gov dude, and gives a speech in Texas, causing the country to split. Supposedly it lasts for 5 to 6 years, with half the world getting dragged into it, one way or another. She also said after it all is done and dusted, your country will operate in a new method...everyone equal with no rich v's poor in society.... Out of the Chaos there will be Order!

Willied

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation
I know a woman, who I goto for business advice as she seems to have a talent for getting future events spot on. During one of our conversations, we talked about the politcial situation as a whole and an American Civil War cropped up....I asked questions, and she told me that the war has already begun, although people don't realise it yet....she said that first, before the end of this year unemployment will soar in most states, with only a few people being able to afford to live. According to her, an uprising will start, in the form of street riots over the handouts of bread and basic materials. The Gov, will suppress this, but there is already a 'leader' of the revolt, gaining rapid power. I don't know much bout your politics so if theres a New Member of your Gov, gaining rapid popularity, I'd watch his speeches with care. She also told me it kicks off big style, when the gov gives orders to the army to shoot people trying to steal bread....parts of the army refuse because these people are dying through hunger and they see the 'elite' living it up while the poor suffer.

Insteps this popular Gov dude, and gives a speech in Texas, causing the country to split. Supposedly it lasts for 5 to 6 years, with half the world getting dragged into it, one way or another. She also said after it all is done and dusted, your country will operate in a new method...everyone equal with no rich v's poor in society.... Out of the Chaos there will be Order!

Willied

I Agree... As soon as the Economy Crashes all of Hell will Break Loose. Their Are Already Reports of Serious Wheat and other crop Shortages due to the Extreme Weather/Drought that we have been experiencing. Society today is VERY different from what it was during the Great Depression when people and communities pulled together to get through it.

The Thing is... This Economic CRASH is being caused by the FEDERAL RESERVE ... which prints US Dollars...and Is NOT A PART of the US Govt... But is Rather a Group of World Bankers...who could care less about Americans.

The Great Depression Was Caused by the FED... The Next one will be too.
When will the American People Smarten Up?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yesterday, I was at the Bilderberg meeting and there was people there who were so rich! Bill Gates (65 billions), Queen Beatrix (350 billions), David Rockefeller (125 billions), Rothschild representative (200 billions) and many others, they'll cry if that happens and I hope it happens!

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a little something
I was just at MSNBC.com theres an article about spontaneous mad cow disease.
Thought it might be of some relavance.
one of theses days I'll learn how to link
peace

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Yesterday, I was at the Bilderberg meeting and there was people there who were so rich! Bill Gates (65 billions), Queen Beatrix (350 billions), David Rockefeller (125 billions), Rothschild representative (200 billions) and many others, they'll cry if that happens and I hope it happens!

You hope millions of people die?
wtf is wrong with you??

You're a sick man and should seek professional help immediately......

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You misunderstand me like always. I do not wish millions dies. Sorry but if it's the only way to wake up people that our world is heading to world war 4 is civil war then be it. It would cause least death than a nuclear war or a new world war or a new world order if that can bring us back our liberty and rights, its worth it.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pictnation

Willied

Sounds exactly like what I would imagine happening, although I have no way of knowing the future nor do I believe people who claim to see into the future as they almost always wrong. I don't know who is gaining popularity, Hilary maybe?
this lady claims we will live in a communist state after the war? Everyone equal, disperse the wealth?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
You misunderstand me like always.

Then what do you mean? You think millions won't die in a civil war? You think a civil war would only affect the US?
Do you honestly think that our economy crashing would only affect the US?

You're out of your mind. Millions around the world depend on the US economy for their survival. If we go down MANY countries are going down also.

And you said you WANT that to happnen.
Why? Because you're not thinking.

I do not wish millions dies. Sorry but if it's the only way to wake up people that our world is heading to world war 4 is civil war then be it. It would cause least death than a nuclear war or a new world war or a new world order if that can bring us back our liberty and rights, its worth it.

Again, you're not thinking. A civil war would only bring death and destruction to millions of people here in the US and around the world.
It will not bring our liberties and rights back and anyone who believes that it would, isn't very intelligent (or is clueless about how the world works) I'm sorry to say. It would only make things worse.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
tell me TJW, what do you suggest we do about our world then? Since you act like you know whats best, how do you plan on solving the problems we face in this world. Maybe you have some answer of wisdow for every problem we face, but as a race, I think its about time we realize we failed. We failed to be decent human beings, we failed to be responsible, and we failed our future. If I could see in 50-100 years from now, and saw it the same as today, just bigger (more population means more murder, more problems, more starving) I think I would be much less against a civil war.

I dont want to see everything go down the toilet, but if we are planning to continue this path then maybe its for the best of the future that we restart from the begining and try to be human beings this time around.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

tell me TJW, what do you suggest we do about our world then? Since you act like you know whats best, how do you plan on solving the problems we face in this world. Maybe you have some answer of wisdow for every problem we face, but as a race, I think its about time we realize we failed. We failed to be decent human beings, we failed to be responsible, and we failed our future. If I could see in 50-100 years from now, and saw it the same as today, just bigger (more population means more murder, more problems, more starving) I think I would be much less against a civil war.

lol, if I had the "answer" do you think I'd be on this site?

Anyway, I DO know what doesn't solve the problem. Killing off millions (or billions) of people as you and vit are hoping to see. That would only make things 100000000X worse.

I dont want to see everything go down the toilet, but if we are planning to continue this path then maybe its for the best of the future that we restart from the begining and try to be human beings this time around.

Sorry buddy, we live in a real world.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
so the real world is hopeless and endless killing of innocent people? Im not saying I want people dead, Im saying I want to restart. If nobody dies in that, then fine. The power that be aren't going to let that happen so I doubt no killing would occur.

You want to picture me as a looney that wants people to die for no reason, fine let that be in your sick little "real" world. But I truely live in the REAL world, where people do die for no reason, on a daily basis. Where people are innocent and being bystandards to watching a family member die. I want to see people dead? No Ive already seen a share of people I know die, and its not something Id wish on anyone. But ya know what, if killing means saving the future of our race, then maybe I can come to grips with that. Hey Ill carry that burden the rest of my life, but at least my kids wouldn't have to. At least their kids could have a better world to live in, to make something out of it.

To me, thats worth dying for, a better world. But you know what, it doesn't sound like you want that. You can BS our answers all you want, but when it comes down to it, you don't want a happy ending. You want misery, you want pain, and you want this world to continue. You dont give a damn about the people our here struggling, and your sure dont give a damn about the future thats going to have to struggle. You aren't trying to be part of the solution, nor any solution, you merely endourse the problems.

I mean what can I say. You come on here, you insult and discourage people from doing anything about problems, but dont have ANY answers. You, unlike many, aren't here to seek truth, but take shots at those looking for it. Now I dont wish death on anybody, but I sure as hell dont want to see my future family and friends suffering because of my own selfish deeds. Figuring that not doing anything in the end is best. No not doing anything is the best for me not the best for everyone.

So go ahead and call me a person who wants to see people dead, but I know exactly what I want...peace. I want peace for the people around me, peace for the dead who so far died in vain, and peace for the future knowing its still there for them when they get here. You want to do something, think of a way to solve the problems, then maybe we can talk. Thats what we call "being constructive".

edit: but hey if I was hoping to see millions dead, my goal would have already been accomplished by letting these businesses in america fund the NAZI party that caused WW2, leading to 30-50 million deaths.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The civil war everyone speaks about could happen very easily if the debt bomb in the US goes off. Interest rates are already heading North, and the carefree spending days are going to come crashing to a halt. Once the layoffs hit, we could see some tragic consequences. Should the oil producing nations wake up and start pricing or valuing their supplies in Euros other than US $'s there will be some serious s**t fly. War? You betcha. That or serious civil disobedience. Or some heavy fur flying.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ok, anyone interested in posting about JT ?

I think we are up to 30 months without a waco event, and no civil war between urbanites and rural folks

I'm not sure how the debt bomb will cause regular citizens to migrate out of cities and go to war with american farmers, but hey, feel free to contribute

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's not about JT anymore, it's about civil war and how our world is heading to destruction because of the greedy people and the end of the world as we know it. JT wasn't a time traveler, but he was right on how our world will probably ``end`` as we know it, riots from the poors, heavy civil unrest, least civil rights, crappy foreign policy. The big troubles (civil war or not) is about to begin.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We are STILL on John Titor?????????????

I thought we had pretty much killed the whole Titor thing when the civil war failed to materialize in 2004-2005. We are already halfway through 2006 and nothing has happened. How long do we have to wait? Till the year John Titor supposedly traveled back through time????

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

so the real world is hopeless and endless killing of innocent people? Im not saying I want people dead, Im saying I want to restart. If nobody dies in that, then fine. The power that be aren't going to let that happen so I doubt no killing would occur.

1. Nothing just starts over. That's what I'm talking about that this is a real world.
2. How do you think things would "start over?"
3. What makes you think that things could even come close to "starting over" after.....how many years have humans been on earth? If we've been here this long and continue to grow (in every category) then what makes you think this would stop?

To me, thats worth dying for, a better world.

How would anyone dying create a better world?

But you know what, it doesn't sound like you want that. You can BS our answers all you want, but when it comes down to it, you don't want a happy ending. You want misery, you want pain, and you want this world to continue.

lmao!!!
Get real kid. Would I want this world rather than a world full of civil wars and strife just hoping it will turn out better in the end? YES!! You honestly think this is misery, pain, and suffering? You have got to be kidding. What do you think will happen during all the wars??? What do you think will happen after the wars when the economy is devestated? What do you think will happen when the government is gone so there are no rules, no control?

You dont give a damn about the people our here struggling, and your sure dont give a damn about the future thats going to have to struggle.

You're making yourself look stupid now.
I don't want war, you do.
How is that not caring about people stuggling?? I know a civil war and the consequences will only CAUSE pain and suffering. Your wet dreams about it creating a new better future are UNREALISTIC.

You aren't trying to be part of the solution, nor any solution, you merely endourse the problems.

Dude, are you joking? I honestly hope so otherwise......I feel sorry for you.
Name ONE problem I endorsed. Just one.
I can name two that you've endorsed: 1) Civil War 2) WW3

I mean what can I say. You come on here, you insult and discourage people from doing anything about problems, but dont have ANY answers

BS!
Why are you sitting up there making (CRAP) up? Name one problem you've provided an answer for?
Your solution for everything is starting a civil war in hopes it will get better? What kind of bull(CRAP) is that?? Of course I'm going to get on you for even suggesting that nonsense.

We (humans) have progressed and advanced for 1000s of years without having to "start over." You want to stop that, for what? Because you don't like things? What makes you so special? (just FYI - the quality of life for that average human being has never been better and continues to get better as technology advances. What makes you think this will stop? Why haven't we "started over" before in the past when things were MUCH worse?)

Anyway, this is a Titor thread so....
Why do you believe Titor?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
1. Nothing just starts over. That's what I'm talking about that this is a real world.
2. How do you think things would "start over?"
3. What makes you think that things could even come close to "starting over" after.....how many years have humans been on earth? If we've been here this long and continue to grow (in every category) then what makes you think this would stop?

1. Things aren't going to simply start over as in back to the stone ages. I mean start over as scrape the system and figure out how to better it. Its obvious this system has failed us.
2. How, well for starters we would rebuild the government. Next would be actually sitting down and start solving problems. Actual problems, like for instance corruption. Im not talking about starting over technology wise, Im talking about starting over politically and in a humane kind of sense. Fix this broken system, and maybe be human beings again, not parts to the machine called america.
3. Well jesus christ managed a pretty big change didn't he. Im not saying that I am jesus christ so dont try to twist my words into that. Im saying people are capable of change, for whatever reason. We continue to grow into what? I'd rather stop growing then grow into an empty shell of hate and work ethic. Where nobody cares about anything. We definately haven't grown in the moral department, if anything, weve died.

how would anyone dying create a better world?

do you think if we had let hitler and the nazis live it would have been a better world because all those people didn't die? Sure the nazis killed 6 million in about a decade. Whats the difference between killing 6 million over a decade and killing an amount much greater then that over a century or so? If it turns out that we are traveling the same path in 50 years, god help my children and yours, because you can believe theres alot of death either way in the future. death is death, all the matters is what they died for. Id rather that I die for the future then my kids live in a world of death because I didn't. "There are some things worse then death, and thats sitting around waiting to die."

lmao!!!
Get real kid. Would I want this world rather than a world full of civil wars and strife just hoping it will turn out better in the end? YES!! You honestly think this is misery, pain, and suffering? You have got to be kidding. What do you think will happen during all the wars??? What do you think will happen after the wars when the economy is devestated? What do you think will happen when the government is gone so there are no rules, no control?

how typical of you. SURE YOU would like to live in this world rather then civil wars and strife because you dont really care at all about the future. If you did, you wouldn't be sitting here talking about how YOU want to live. You can do whatever you want, I mean since you obviously dont care about solving ANY of the problems. I don't see why your even posting, because you aren't trying to prove anything, or propose a way to stop the tragedies happening in this world. What do you have to say thats constructive? anything?

You're making yourself look stupid now.
I don't want war, you do.
How is that not caring about people stuggling?? I know a civil war and the consequences will only CAUSE pain and suffering. Your wet dreams about it creating a new better future are UNREALISTIC.

hey wait a second, I didn't know this was all about me. Thats all you ever seem to address. You don't address anything the people actually say, just them. You talk about them and how "stupid" they look. Tell me, whats your solution. do you have ANYTHING to say that has any solution to it? That can solve anything? that can even provide ANYTHING constructive at all? I bet you don't. I don't want war, I don't dream about it, and I sure as hell dont want pain and suffering. Your mistaking what I want with what obviously needs to be done. You think I want that, then be my guest, like I said I know what it is I want. Its not war, but no one ever said you wont have to do things in life you dont want to do. But hey according to you, every revolution and civil war has only caused pain and suffer and nothing else....o wait...thats what our country was founded on...a revolution.

Dude, are you joking? I honestly hope so otherwise......I feel sorry for you.
Name ONE problem I endorsed. Just one.
I can name two that you've endorsed: 1) Civil War 2) WW3

I can name all the problems you have endorsed, and that is all of them. You haven't made one constructive comment about ANY problem in this world, thus you are only endorsing the problem by not trying to change it.

BS!
Why are you sitting up there making (CRAP) up? Name one problem you've provided an answer for?
Your solution for everything is starting a civil war in hopes it will get better? What kind of bull(CRAP) is that?? Of course I'm going to get on you for even suggesting that nonsense.

Why don't you go take a look at the posts Ive made in other topics. All I've done on this board is debate and try to find solutions with other members. Solutions to corruption, solutions to abuse of power, solutions to stopping the "left-right fight" agenda. You haven't done ANY of that. You have sat on here and said pretty much nothing. You have not addressed any problems as to why a civil war would start. What solution do you have for government corruption, or does THAT not exist in the "real world" either?

We (humans) have progressed and advanced for 1000s of years without having to "start over." You want to stop that, for what? Because you don't like things? What makes you so special? (just FYI - the quality of life for that average human being has never been better and continues to get better as technology advances. What makes you think this will stop? Why haven't we "started over" before in the past when things were MUCH worse?)

actually we as humans haven't progressed much at all. Our technology has, but we actually haven't at all. We are still primitive when it comes right down to it. Technology doesn't need to start over, because technology isn't the problem. We are the problem. We need to restart, and rethink everything weve done, knowing what we have done in the past. The quality of life, yea maybe where you live. As technology has advanced Ive seen better ways for gang members to do driveby shootings, and easier ways for dirty politicans to steal money. Better ways for corps like enron to screw the little people (luckily we finally got a couple of those bastards). better ways to watch us and moniter us. Better ways to sell us posioned food with hydrogenated fats. better ways to produce loopholes in the system so they don't have to test the safety of their product, so they aren't liable. Better ways to corrupt the government and get away with it. Better ways to expand to other nations quicker and screw people outside the US. Better ways to expand misinformation through stations like MTV, Fox, CNN, etc.

Better living conditions, since when do living conditions come above living life itself? Sure your alive, but whats it worth if everyday you never go anywhere. Stuck in time till you die off, and then your kids get to go through that, unless they get lucky, then get corrupted by the system too. Nothings gotten "better" just more efficient means to do it.

Anyway, this is a Titor thread so....
Why do you believe Titor?

mainly because of the fact people like you exist. try to read between the lines on that one (if you can).

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join