It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies of Hunters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There have been a few of them in history. Why would you

want a Secret Hunting Club? I would guess, due to legal

witness testimonies, that they were controlling Classified

Animals aka Cryptids (Bigfoots, Werewolves etc) Population

which is a reality probably first Classified by Religion up to

1000 YRS ago for some reason. Van Helsing type of thing.

Obviously today this is done by Military but still Classified

from the Public, along with 90% of known information.

If you want to know that BFs and WWs are real you can

commence with downloading the 1000s of Legal Witness

Testimonies on Sasquatch Chronicles and Dogman

Encounters to your Wetware. If you are easily scared or have Dunning Kruger

Syndrome do not bother examining the evidence.
edit on 6-10-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Bro,

That

Was

Really

Hard

To

Read.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Any difference between what your saying and the National Parks here in the U.S.?

Millions of acres for people to disappear without a trace, and no formal investigations or search and rescue efforts after two weeks.

No lists, no cold case files, and definitely no asking questions about it.

Btw- how did you become a member a month from now in the future?

edit on 6-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

They do it UK style on ATS. It’s day before month. I’ve never understood why myself.

I joined October 4th, 2011 — get it?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yes. Natiional Parks are places Natives didn't go to.

Yosemite is derived from Yohemite meaning Bigfoots for

example. I don't know why they are Classified exactly or

exactly what they all are, or if there is any Conspiracy. I do

know that they are real. Trillions have been spent

programming people to believe they don't exist or they did

at one time.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
If you are easily scared

Damnit

or have Dunning Kruger Syndrome

Standby while I look it up...
Damnit

do not bother examining the evidence.

I will excuse myself from the thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Notoneofyou

They do it UK style on ATS. It’s day before month. I’ve never understood why myself.

I joined October 4th, 2011 — get it?

Ah, I see.
Thanks , I was stumbling around that one. Thought I might get some lottery advice, but no, just a simple calendar affair.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

from the Public

This isn't true in the US. I've been to an after math of a Sasquatch hunt that was conducted. It was Military for hire, not the US military, and the people behind it was a logging company that wanted to prevent anyone from claiming "Such and such animal lives here so you can't cut these trees".

As for the concept of a Hunting based Secret Society, well I know of a couple. They are mostly just hunting clubs, but a little more fun for the initiated. Great for serious hunters, but a little hard for newbie hunters.

Now if you're talking about "paranormal Investigators" calling themselves "Hunters" well that's something totally different. Those groups are usually just a gaggle of people out in the woods drinking and shooting with very little "hunting" taking place.

a reply to: Notoneofyou

Not true at all. If you are at the park where something happened and have a chance to talk to a Park Ranger off to the side they'll tell you all kinds of stories about weirdness in the parks they've seen first hand.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Guyfriday because: EDITED TO MAKE BETTER SENSE

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yes. I didn't believe it myself at first. Since the Internet was

invented there is no doubt anymore. Same story with ETs

and Abduction. They tried Classifying that but it is too big to

contain. There are even Werewolves living next to main

roads in the UK and crazy people leaving them sandwiches

trying to get photos. m.youtube.com...#

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've been to an after math of a Sasquatch hunt that was conducted.

And what was the aftermath? Did the hunters see or shoot anything not recognized by science?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yes. Natiional Parks are places Natives didn't go to.

Yosemite is derived from Yohemite meaning Bigfoots...

1) There's no such thing as a 'Yohemite' and 2) The word 'Yosemite' is taken from the Miwok word for 'killer' and was used to describe the tribe residing there prior to the Mariposa War.

Stop making things up.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

There have been a few of them in history. Why would you

want a Secret Hunting Club? I would guess, due to legal

witness testimonies, that they were controlling Classified

Animals aka Cryptids (Bigfoots, Werewolves etc) Population

which is a reality probably first Classified by Religion up to

1000 YRS ago for some reason. Van Helsing type of thing.

from the Public, along with 90% of known information.

If you want to know that BFs and WWs are real you can

commence with downloading the 1000s of Legal Witness

Testimonies on Sasquatch Chronicles and Dogman

Encounters to your Wetware. If you are easily scared or have Dunning Kruger

Syndrome do not bother examining the evidence.

Um, source? Link? As per ATSs T's n C's rules for thread starting.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

from the Public

This isn't true in the US. I've been to an after math of a Sasquatch hunt that was conducted. It was Military for hire, not the US military, and the people behind it was a logging company that wanted to prevent anyone from claiming "Such and such animal lives here so you can't cut these trees".

As for the concept of a Hunting based Secret Society, well I know of a couple. They are mostly just hunting clubs, but a little more fun for the initiated. Great for serious hunters, but a little hard for newbie hunters.

Now if you're talking about "paranormal Investigators" calling themselves "Hunters" well that's something totally different. Those groups are usually just a gaggle of people out in the woods drinking and shooting with very little "hunting" taking place.

Not true at all. If you are at the park where something happened and have a chance to talk to a Park Ranger off to the side they'll tell you all kinds of stories about weirdness in the parks they've seen first hand.

Yes. Off to the side a ranger will speak freely. But no way will an official give any information out on missing people.

And those rangers that get caught talking get re-assigned to less favorable places, usually with a reduced pay rate/salary.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

I've been to an after math of a Sasquatch hunt that was conducted.

And what was the aftermath? Did the hunters see or shoot anything not recognized by science?

Cheers

I was there after the fight so I have no idea what they (the private military guys) shot. I do know a badly covered up fire fight scene when I see one though. Lots of distrubed soil, a few missed shells on the ground, blood splatting on some strange locations, and a complete removal of trees in the effected area. I've seen the same thing a few times when I was in the service.

I have no idea what was shot, but I do know that whatever it was had nothing to do with traditional hunting reasons.

This isn't true. I talk to Park Rangers alot, and none of them have ever been threatened with re-assignment or termination. In fact a couple of places I've had senior Rangers ask me if I wanted to head out to where a sighting was at. Of course I went. All you have to do when asking is make sure that a bunch of people aren't around. This is because the more people there are, the more likely it is that the Ranger will be needed to help someone, and if you see a Ranger out on the trail doing a saftey hike ask them if they saw anything interesting in the area. Don't expect them to take you there though, but do ask them to point out on a map where you might see something.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's pretty simple really, the day of the month of the year. The way you say it makes it sound like there's a fourth October.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Well perhaps some of them are not what you think, perhaps some of these secret society's of hunters are actually hunting people, kidnapped hikers gone missing on trails transported to some remote wilderness were there is no one to help them and allowed to run then be hunted by the hunters themselves.

The stuff of horror movies such as the Hostel but perhaps - all too real somewhere in this world, there are evil people out there and some want to hunt what is regarded as the most dangerous prey of all though I can't figure how a scared defenceless hiker could be a challenge for them and likely they have some method to ensure non of them ever get to safety anyway.

Well Notoneofyou Already said this but it is worth considering again.

And to any real hunters there is an even more dangerous prey that would be worthy of bagging, those same killer weirdos are the real most dangerous prey of all and the one's that are really a challenge and worthy of bagging - but still being humans even if the worst of our kind it would not be socially acceptable to have there heads mounted over your fireplace - just saying - so perhaps just stick to the notches on your stock or something.
After all don't even evil killer psycho weirdo's want to be the hero of there own story, why not turn there attention on OTHER evil killer weirdo's instead of innocent victim's because one they would be actively saving the innocent people and two they would be hunting a more worthy prey not that I would ever condone either of these type and to be frank the whole idea of hunting in a day and age when it is no longer necessary for our survival is utterly repulsive.

In this respect you may regard investigators or all kind's and police detectives as hunters, the police in particular along with security services are the ones that hunt the genuine most dangerous prey in the world and the one's that can do so and actually be genuine hero's as a result, for some of them there is a definite thrill of the chase and capture but only if they see the perpetrators they have hunted brought to justice in the courts which is when they probably feel the most vindicated in a job well done.

edit on 7-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Places with "Devil" or "Ape" in the place name are also areas

to avoid.
Published on Nov 1, 2016
JT is out of the hospital and speaking on his Sasquatch attack story. The Game Warden had been surrounded and lost his partner to a Bigfoot attack. He shares the details of what happened in this terrifying Bigfoot encounter.

m.youtube.com...

Augustus will be locking all his doors and sleeping under his

bed again tonight. Oh, you know the road in Jeepers

Creepers where the Bus has a blow out. Guess what people

have seen there.
edit on 7-10-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Augustus will be locking all his doors and sleeping under his

bed again tonight.

Yup.

The only thing that scares me more than the boogeyman is bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes they've been called Boogers or Boogermen in the South

for 100s of Years. That's another derivative. The Natives

refered to BFs as a tribe. The person who named Yosemite

thought it meant Grizzley Bear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join