It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will defend Greta Thunberg

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Was waiting some good points on your behalf, there was none.

Just shocked that people actually believe this agenda thinking "just because Greta"

And just ends there, nothing, void, husk...

Empty.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Yes. In my very OP, i demanded solid proof that Greta is NWO-climatechangehoax-agenda puppet. You said it the best way:

originally posted by: solve

Was waiting some good points on your behalf, there was none.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

How hard is to follow the money? You have been given solid leads.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

How hard is to follow the money? You have been given solid leads.

Following the money is not hard at all. But just for the sole reason someone having a wealthy, famous background, does not make him/her a bad person automatically.

Don't give me solid leads. I am a dumb person. Give me waterproof 100% facts that Greta is a puppet for an agenda.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ok if you give proof that Greta is trying to save the planet by encouraging children not to attend school.
(its pretty bad already but not going is worse)

And by flying around personnel back and forth across the planet so she can have a symbolic sail.

Just worried about all them hippies, that are marching on because of social pressure to do so.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ok if you give proof that Greta is trying to save the planet by encouraging children not to attend school.
(its pretty bad already but not going is worse)

And by flying around personnel back and forth across the planet so she can have a symbolic sail.

Just worried about all them hippies, that are marching on because of social pressure to do so.

What proof? All that any of us knows for certain, is that Greta is a climate activist, worrying about the current state, and the future of our planet. Yes, the sail was an ecological fail. For the reasons you already mentioned.

I am worried about "all them hippies" too. They seem to leave an awful mess of trash wherever they protest.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Well i think we can agree on that the planet can not be saved by taxing.

Or by carrying signs, or worse, fighting with people carrying different signs.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Might also add, that it was scripted you know, the part when people find out that the sailing was polluting and not an effort to reduce it.

You know, true evil only works if you let it, you must make an effort to accept it, be it.

In this case, the collective subconscious already knows that this is evil and only pretending to save the environment.
edit on 10-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Not sure why you started this thread than if you and the earth are so disconnected.

This is a rant. A total, 100% genuine full blast rant. I witnessed my favorite online community, ATS, to almost unanimously attack a child. Therefore, some major steam built up between my ears and i had to ventilate it out.

I don't think you are seeing it clearly, nearly everyone is concerned for the Girl not attacking.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What I learned;

people like to whiteknight for no reason other than whiteknighting.

such is life.

such are simps.

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well i think we can agree on that the planet can not be saved by taxing.

Or by carrying signs, or worse, fighting with people carrying different signs.

Yes, solve, i can 100% agree with your statement.

cheers to you too, human!
edit on 11-10-2019 by Finspiracy because: stupid grammar

posted on Oct, 11 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I don't think you are seeing it clearly, nearly everyone is concerned for the Girl not attacking.

Yeah, this might very well be a true statement also. I am emotional and i am biased. But "attacking the girl" was the feeling i got, and it felt really bad

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

Everything doesn't.

But what about TPTB, media, her parents, etc. EXPLOITING a mentally ill child for AGENDA promotion purposes to control all humanity sounds 'normal' and 'non-conspiratory' to you?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I am emotional and i am biased. But "attacking the girl" was the feeling i got, and it felt really bad

So instead of thinking, like a rational human being should do, you 'emote' and 'feelz' and attack people and defend others based on that, REGARDLESS of if it makes sense or not? This is not a good idea if you want to have a truthful conversation or exchange of ideas - or even defend anyone.

Just to be clear: NO ONE is 'attacking the girl' - absolutely NO ONE (in their right mind) blames Greta for anything. She's not some adult professor that has researched things and formed their own opinions and then formulates them for the world to see in a coherent and intelligent manner, to be torn down for their horrible and destructive ideals and childish viewpoint that stupidly supports TPTB agenda and narrative.

She's a tool, an innocent PAWN in a nefarious, sinister game, where everything she says, preaches and mindlessly parrots, has been implanted, controlled, spoonfed - she has not formed or formulated these thoughts by herself, she doesn't have the capacity for rational, adult processing of these ideas, she doesn't have decades of research behind her. She's a controlled PUPPET, and that very fact is just SO WRONG. She should be living a normal young girl life, she does not belong to a pedestal for the whole world to see and hear - and sooner or later, ridicule. She should live in anonymity, to the fullest.

Her childhood has been robbed of her by her parents and other evil entities that simple exploit and use her for their own purposes, without caring anything about what all this does to her already fragile mental health and psyche. The evil people are the controllers, not Greta - I feel nothing but pity and sympathy for Greta, who truly does NOT know what she's doing. Perhaps more deeply than anyone else in history.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join