It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will defend Greta Thunberg

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: bally001

I don't follow mentally unstable people. Try meeting one when they go full retard.

Bally

Okay so you box mentally unstable people in a one box and that is the way those BAD BAD mentally unstable people are? Would it blow up your universe if i told you that there are good mentally unstable people, and there are bad mentally unstable people.

"Try meeting one when they go full retard"

Who says i have not? Where did i mention that? That comment was 100% based on subjective assumption of yours, and i will leave it to it's own worth, which is zero.

I don't 'box' mentally unstable people. You called that and I replied. I don't 'follow' them'. This is no assumption and I have many scars to prove it occurring while trying to be nice.

This isn't zero on my behalf, maybe to you it is.

Bally

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

a reply to: bally001

Yes, i call her mentally unstable. That is not an act of disrespect. I have found enough evidence and diagnosis that she is mentally unstable. So what? Many great men and women are mentally unstable.

I don't follow mentally unstable people. Try meeting one when they go full retard.

Bally

She's not necessarily "mentally unstable"... she's just got Asperger's, which at times could cause her to become overly passionate about topics of interest to her, without realizing how it might be perceived by others.

I realize this but the OP called it. I replied. From the OP = 'Yes, i call her mentally unstable. That is not an act of disrespect.'

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

a reply to: bally001

Yes, i call her mentally unstable. That is not an act of disrespect. I have found enough evidence and diagnosis that she is mentally unstable. So what? Many great men and women are mentally unstable.

Bally

She's not necessarily "mentally unstable"... she's just got Asperger's, which at times could cause her to become overly passionate about topics of interest to her, without realizing how it might be perceived by others.

No, she has stated she has issues caused by climate change fear that makes her mentally unstable
She said it
edit on 6-10-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Have to thank you for helping me realize something...

It was a smart move using a child and introduce manufactured hate against her, by doing this, one can achieve this effect-

People who are not climate fanatics, become agitated, because of the supposed attack committed against a child, and end up spreading climate propaganda, even if they normally would not, you see, it becomes about the person, and not the subject.

A solid script.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
If anything Greta is symbolic for the inbalance

Greta vs. The establishment

Is very much like

Man vs. Nature

Just like the establishment, nature is very upset

Actually, I would say Greta is the establishment.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: Jubei42
If anything Greta is symbolic for the inbalance

Greta vs. The establishment

Is very much like

Man vs. Nature

Just like the establishment, nature is very upset

Actually, I would say Greta is the establishment.

Exactly, manipulation through praying on sympathy and betting no one will call it out because she's a child.

Bad bet indeed.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

How DARE you!!

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, if I'm going to be hollered at, I'd prefer it be by someone who has enough world experience to know who needs to be hollered at.

But since she is a mentally handicapped child, she should be protected. Seems like a nice shield. You should protect her, but I bet you aren't sure who from.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And yet its ok for you to be condescending?

Full grown adult men from USA has called her actions out for raising his taxes? Well guess what, Einstein? If a sixteen year old Swedish girl is r

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I don't know if climate change is real or not. I do feel that there is not enough time or info out there. The planet is a few billion years old so a lot could have happen. As far as Greta goes she is a pawn being used by adults who could give a poop less about her once they are done using her.

As far as taking peoples money/taxes for climate change it isn't going to work. I have been around long enough to watch how our government spends money as I am sure others here have. Not going to work.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Great - please explain to the planet why the puppet has completely ignored the worlds largest polluter - CHINA.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ah, hello, earth to finspiracy??

She has been eerily quiet about her mission when it comes to non-western polluters. Care to comment?

Also, why does she get attention when an actual 16 year old who actually cares about the environment and actually invented a system to clean up plastic in the oceans merely gets a mention?

I'll tell you why - because Soros is bankrolling Greta and you've been brainwashed and DUPED.

Greta Thunberg:
-16 yrs old
-No accomplishments
-Has no practical solutions
-176M Google results

Boyan Slat:
-Invented the first ocean plastic cleanup system at 16 yrs old
-Requires no economic destruction
-270k Google results

But they don’t want solutions, they want more taxes

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yep, so it's about forcing more climate/carbon footprint taxes, forcing up car/truck/transport fuel prices and rego prices in so called greenhouse emissions, forcing us onto public transport where new facial recognition technology can watch our every move rah, rah, rah, blah, blah, blah etc.

Turning this so called freedom we have into outright communism or dictatorships.

Whatever it takes to oppress freedom of speach and movement.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Great - please explain to the planet why the puppet has completely ignored the worlds largest polluter - CHINA.

Exactly.

That would be treason to include her handlers.
edit on 6-10-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

When I first heard Greta speak I thought they should fill a swimming pool full of holy water and throw her in there. See if that helps.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: CthruU

When I first heard Greta speak I thought they should fill a swimming pool full of holy water and throw her in there. See if that helps.

Agree with the theory wholeheartedly i really do but i don't think anymore a drop of holy water could be found globally.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

She has to be an actor. A 16 year old girl couldn't possibly have an opinion of her own. There has to be people pushing her to do all this...

(That's sarcasm by the way)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

She has to be an actor. A 16 year old girl couldn't possibly have an opinion of her own. There has to be people pushing her to do all this...

2 things can be true at once. She can be both sincere in her sentiments and naive enough to be exploited. She could even be fully complicit, but I'll give this little girl the benefit of the doubt.

Surely you don't believe she's getting the spotlight for simply having and opinion, do you? If so, not sure who's more naive in this situation, you are Greta.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Man, she sure has gotten under your skin hey! She needs more white knights. MOAR WHITE KNIGHTS !11

Or else, the meanies will rip her arguments to shreds. booo hiss!!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

We need a global movement to change the world.. but we need a spark to start it
I believe she is one of those sparks.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
She decided, (was chosen), to be the poster child of a political movement.
That does not make her exempt from the ridicule and backlash that accompanies the position.

She is now part of the whole collection of fruit and nuts that is under people's skin.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: underwerks

Surely you don't believe she's getting the spotlight for simply having and opinion, do you? If so, not sure who's more naive in this situation, you are Greta.

That sounds kind of anti-conservative to me...Fact is, she was in the right place at the right time, just like everyone else whose been granted the opportunity to spout their opinion on the world stage.

Conservatives seem to be totally in favour of this form of privilege, when it works in their favour. But then when it works against them, they cry foul... It's ironic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join