It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they searching for the Anti-Christ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

I was asking questions, it turned into religious debate,

your " questions " countained such massive unevidenced pre-suppositions - that any sane person would question the legitimacy of the question

and it turned into a " religious debate " because both the questions and pre-suppositions underliny them assumed the validity of cult dogma - which was again un-evidenced

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

well I don't assume anything. hmmm... looking inward , right. but do you know there is no in and out within context. It's just a definition. The flow of the feedback loop nothing more. Reality is fluid project the inside out and the outside becomes the in.
And yes this reality is very interesting. Boring ? Well static noise is boring , pink noise is boring brown noise is boring too. Until one starts to decode the harmonics. White noise maximal information. Boring is just a psychotice a state of mind induced by too much hollywood ,whiskey and 5G. Nothing boring here. The inside is the outside. Crimson skies are coming to ease our minds just watch them for yourself.

Devil inside ? Good 1 , I like symmetry , maybe God outside ? Or just darkmatter and demented einsteins.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
I am quite sure that you have noticed this trend, or habit, that people see what they want to see, and then get angry when the other guy or gal does not see it.

That's reality. A hodgepodge of perspectives on the same thing.

Devil inside, God outside, darkmatter and demented Einsteins. All of the above, and then some.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

hmmm setting it in perspective right ? Hodgepodge well yeah, A couple of years ago I concluded ATS is just entertainment. I'm here for the big WOO , tinfoils aliens and jukeboxes. You are probably here to put it into perspective. Live is relative ,

looking inside now... (no devil ,just a empty bottle of Gin)

Greetings.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"Why are they searching for the Anti-Christ?"
Because the Democrats need all the help they can get.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
Incorrect, I am just here to kill time. Putting things in perspective is merely a side effect.

As Socrates once said. Be as you wish to seem.
edit on 11pmThursdaypm032019f4pmThu, 03 Oct 2019 23:31:12 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nero was the Antichrist.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why searching? Anti-Christ existed 2,000 years ago. :-)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Well according to the gnostics, the 'God' Christ represents is the actual 'anti-christ', or better the great lier, the great deceiver, the demiurge...
In a world ruled by sociopaths, psychopaths and maniacs, what is worshiped by the elites is not a being of light, truth and love, is in fact a dark, evil , hateful and chaotical thing, so as someone mentioned, makes more sense that they are looking for the enlightened one to kill him...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Vanity
?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bitxushanty
Well according to the gnostics, the 'God' Christ represents is the actual 'anti-christ', or better the great lier, the great deceiver, the demiurge...
In a world ruled by sociopaths, psychopaths and maniacs, what is worshiped by the elites is not a being of light, truth and love, is in fact a dark, evil , hateful and chaotical thing, so as someone mentioned, makes more sense that they are looking for the enlightened one to kill him...

This dark force you refer to is this the one they refer to as "Mother" a primordial force that devours all light, and the so called light that occurred as the anomaly was the one that spoke "let there be light"

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I mean, when I do the Anti Christ, I want to know who is it, a person, a group, who?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join