It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Finally Convinced Me About Global Warming Lies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Snowflakes on Mars yes

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Yup. But they don't last long.
www.iflscience.com...

edit on 9/27/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Analbumcover

Yup. But they don't last long.
www.iflscience.com...

Always liked you Phage. From when I was a rude dick head that couldn't keep my account alive here all the way until today. That was fresh after the 911 catastrophe.

We learn and we grow. I don't allow people to lie to me repeatedly. Never seen you try and lead people astray deliberately though so that's why I'm always willing to check your thoughts out. At least that's what I see.

I just don't trust the government at all. Not yours and not mine. They all bat for the same team.

Hope they allow me to keep this account now but I just like being honest. Even if I look like a idiot.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, we can all cut back within a reasonable amount. We live in a disposable society where many bags for cereal, potato chips etc. are half garbage (just to make the product look bigger) and cell phones are made only to last a couple years, before being replaced. It seems like a scam, to frighten people into supporting their interests.

Yeah, half the cereals in those bags have glyphosate levels that are way too high, the oil used to make the chips contains thbq which impairs our immune system. To make the food stay fresher longer, they are making garbage out of the food, and often the chemistry of the bag actually has endocrine disrupting properties that keep bacteria and fungus from growing but also effects people.

I remember when we used to go to the butcher at the stores and they wrapped the meats in paper, that paper did have some wax or something on it but it was way better than the plastic used now. Look at the cancer rates now, I read that one in seven women get breast cancer diagnosises every year. Lots of them are repeat events though. That is not acceptable, maybe most don't die like they used to but before most women did not get breast cancer, but the deaths from it were more than today. The incidents of breast cancer are way up even though the number of deaths is less. That is good business for the medical industry and pharma industry. The thing is why is there so many events now compared to back in the seventies. I know that hormone replacement therapy and birth control pills upped the numbers, but they only account for half of the increase. The rest has to do with environmental factors, the main factor being diet.

I am disgusted that our government does not try to curb this. That alone is a big factor in the increase of health insurance costs.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Only other rise in temperature was recorded around 1880-85

And thats when Krakatoa erupted.

So right now the temperature has rised so much that it passed a climat changing volcanic eruption by a lot.

Think about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok i want to sharea gif.

how do i post it here?

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes, so much that we eat these days is bad for us that one doesn't give it too much thought. But it isn't right. There should be laws which protect us from harmful products. I have a smoothie made from banana and organic greens every morning. I also drink natural apple cider daily. Eggs from 'free-range' chicken (though apparently there is some debate over the results health-wise.) I like having cereal but I've been thinking of making my own. Just need oats (hopefully without toxins) and a feel basic ingredients to make granola.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Go to the drop-down arrow to the top right, then select 'Upload.' Pick the file you want and hit the upload button. Then share the top code in your post and it should appear.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

It does not let me upload gif and videos

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well . since i can't post..

Here is the link to the video.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

We now buy our cereals from the coop when they go on sale, organic ones. They are about the same price on sale as the major brands, like cheerios when they are not on sale. A big box runs about three fifty. The ones we eat are way better than the ones we used to get, especially the one like cheerios and the one like quaker oatmeal squares. We have a pantry so when they are on sale, we get about three boxes of each, the wife eats the majority of it, I have a couple bowls a month.

I do not disolve plant fiber very well, I have to drink a coke about once every couple of weeks to help stop Beezoars. I am not fond of coke, but it does work well for that so I do not get all bound up. I have been trying to find a cheap amylase enzyme I can take to disolve those, but most often the supplement contains stuff I do not want or need.

I love veggies, but they do not get along with my gut. I have no problem with potatoes and cooked carrots, but green beans, peas, and corn come out just like they go in. Same with lettuce, at least I am happy if they come out and do not stick together....that is why I have to drink coke, the phosphoric acid disolves the bonds and they pass.

Strange conversation I created isn't it.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Has to be certain file types. You can upload gifs but it has to be an acceptable file type.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Lol I'm the opposite. Those things digest well, but soda upsets my stomach lol

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It shouldn't matter where you get your ice samples

The claim is that GLOBAL temperature is rising.

AND of all the places in the world where you WOULD want to cherry pick, one would assume the arctic would be that ONE place.

Its the one place where the effects of global warming are most apparent.

You are the one cherry picking things to prove your false narrative.

You dont even need a back ground in science to prove your side is fos.

Only common sense.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join