It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleusinian and Isis mysteries beliefs hidden in Modern Olympics.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I have written about Phi and Golden Ratio on a different forum over page below, scroll down, and the next page, that you may find interesting:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The Washington Monument re-opened after repair on 19th September 2019, link below:-
washington.org...
On this day the Sun rose at 06:57:04 am in Washington DC, at the same time as Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was culminating, all stars rise in the East and set in the West, therefore a star is deemed culminating at the half way point, being Due South in northern hemisphere or Due North in southern hemisphere.
I hope this helps, i need to get back to the Olympics tomorrow
Graph below:-

edit on 13-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
As a final word on this purplemer, please understand that i'm an Archaeoastronomer, Parans are the same as astronomy, but is the oldest form of astrology, however some astrologers use the inaccurate projected measure with fixed stars, this causes a great deal of heated debate on astrology forums, link below will show this debate, the 4th of July 1848 in Washington DC could show Sirius rising with the Sun, but is incorrect by science.
astrologeratlarge.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
As a final word on this purplemer, please understand that i'm an Archaeoastronomer, Parans are the same as astronomy, but is the oldest form of astrology, however some astrologers use the inaccurate projected measure with fixed stars, this causes a great deal of heated debate on astrology forums, link below will show this debate, the 4th of July 1848 in Washington DC could show Sirius rising with the Sun, but is incorrect by science.
astrologeratlarge.com...

Of interest would be information below, regarding Polaris, that can't rise in the East, it always is near culminating, therefore could never be rising in the East in London, if you find an astrologer, they will verify information below is true with inaccurate projected measure, although incorrect.
However Sirius does rise with the Sun using some astrology software on 4th July 1848 in Washington DC, although inaccurate, we are looking at beliefs with the Washington Monument, information below:-

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sorry for delay with continuing this thread, so we can return to the opening ceremony of the 2000 Sydney Olympics in Australia which happened on 15th September 2000, and the closing ceremony happened on 1st October 2000, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Both these dates i will examine on next thread section.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62
I have written about Phi and Golden Ratio on a different forum over page below, scroll down, and the next page, that you may find interesting:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for that. I will have a look

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hope you like the PHI stuff!
The date of the opening ceremony of the 2000 Olympics was 15th September 2000, ancient Egyptian day marker was used, as the Sun rose Alnilam was culminating, please remember the Southern Hemisphere is different to the Northern Hemisphere.
the Culmination point is Due North, and the Nadir is Due South:-

edit on 26-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The closing ceremony of the Sydney Olympics happened on 1st October 2000, ancient Greek day marker was used on actual day as the ceremony took place after Sunset, as the Sun set, Sirius was on the nadir, or Due South.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Even then they weren't finished aligning to the stars for the closing ceremony in Sydney started at 19:00pm, which was an actual time alignment, as Sirius was on the Nadir or Due South:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The bids for the 1996 Olympics votes were counted on 18th September 1990 in Tokyo, Japan and Atlanta USA was successful.
On this day in Tokyo, ancient Egyptian day marker was used being Sunrise, while Alnilam was culminating, link and graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Olympic Torch was lit in Olympia, Greece, on 30th March 1996, however i don't have a fix on this but Pyrgos, Greece is very near so doesn't make a difference to astronomy graph. Midnight day marker was chosen, as Sirius was setting in the West.
Details below:-
olympic-museum.de...
The 1996 Olympic was the Centennial modern Olympics that started in 1896, a terrorist attack happened during this time by Eric Rudolph which i will quickly investigate on next thread section:-
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It would take too long to go through all Eric Rudolph's esoteric connections on this thread, i will come back to them later what isn't doubted is the 1996 bombing on 27 July 1996, he must have been aware of how the Olympics were aligned to the stars, for he used the same alignments, using midnight day marker when Sirius was on the Nadir or Due North, and Egyptian sunrise day marker when Sirius rose with the Sun being the heliacal rising star, probably the most powerful.
It gets very confusing when the good, the bad and the ugly use the same stars for alleged rituals, there must be extreme duality with Alnilam and Sirius, if you read the link below,, on the 1996 opening ceremony, part of it involved ancient Greek temples and priestesses, scroll down to "Temple of Zeus".
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The 1992 Summer Olympics were only aligned to the bidding stage, which happened in Lausanne, Switzerland on 17th October 1986, with Barcelona being successful, please scroll down link to "HOST CITY SELECTION":-
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Greek day marker was applied to 17th October 1986, being sunset of previous day, with Sirius on the Nadir, being Due North, graph below:-

edit on 28-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The 1988 Olympics were held in Seoul, South Korea, the Opening Ceremony was on 17th September1988, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, when Alnilam was culminating.
The Closing Ceremony was on 2nd October 1988, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen at location, as the Sun rose, Sirius was culminating, info below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Graphs below:-

edit on 28-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Opening Ceremony was held on 28th July 1984, Egyptian sunrise day marker was used with Sirius rising with the Sun, link and graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The Moscow 1980 Summer Olympics were aligned to opening ceremony on 19th July 1980 in Moscow Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, Alnilam rose with the Sun, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
However there was a second alignment to actual time of event, as far as i know the opening ceremony started at 16:00pm, when Alnilam was setting in the West against horizon, link below, time mentioned at 2:49 minutes.
www.youtube.com...
Graphs below:-

edit on 29-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The 1976 Summer Olympic Games opening ceremony in Montreal, Canada was held on 17th July 1976, midnight day marker was used with Sirius aligned to Due North or Nadir, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Graph below:-

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The Munich 1972 Olympics had an awful terrorist attack by Black September, i will look at this another time, as this thread is about the Olympic Game alignments.
This Olympics was marked by closing ceremony and Ancient Greek Day marker on 10th September at Sunset being ancient Greek day marker for 11th September, date of closing ceremony, being an auspicious date since 2001, i'll briefly discuss on next thread section.
Link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
As Sun set on 10th September 1972, Alnilam, Belt of Orion clicked into place on the Nadir or Due North within one degree margin.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Edit

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Obviously we are dealing here with beliefs regarding Egyptian Stars, Sirius is Isis and Alnilam is Osiris, which is Hermetic esoteric philosophy, and many problems in using 11th September is down to the same philosophy, as shown below regarding Thout
en.wikipedia.org...
Graph below showing the Closing Ceremony of 1972 Munich Olympics, ancient Greek day marker marks the day by previous sunset:-

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It is highly possible that the events of 11th September 2001 originated with the British Mandate of 1922, which was handled very badly and wasn't legal until oath of office, i bet you can guess the nationality of the first Commissioner which was biased and date of oath,.....photo below:-

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join