It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eleusinian and Isis mysteries beliefs hidden in Modern Olympics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry i haven't been posting much, however i'm getting over several operations and have just moved, so my time has been limited.
When i can, over the next few months, i will show how these strange beliefs have been intentionally placed in all modern Olympics since 1896 when they were started in Greece.
This is by choosing the day to correspond to star alignments, however they keep you guessing, as this may come out early by winning the bid to become the City to host the Olympic Games, opening or closing ceremonies involving stadium, and can be involved in the Olympic Torch which was started in 1936 or combinations of all for some Olympic Games.
You can see that ancient mysteries surround the Olympics by the priestess lighting the torch on Mount Olympia below:-
www.youtube.com...
How this is done is choosing the date so that either Sirius the Isis Star or Alnilam, Belt of Orion, being the Osiris Star are aligned to the location by one of three day starts, obviously modern midnight, ancient Greek day marker being previous sunset to date, or ancient Egyptian or Roman day start that is sunrise.
For intentional astrology belief, this is called PARANS, but does follow astronomy when you know the rules. Parans use all four angles at location, being due North, South, East and West, and has 3 day starts, so in a year at any location using these 2 stars, the most they can come up by chance is 24 times however by using Summer Time we will lose one date usually for midnight, and usually we can get a double alignment on day at least once at any location, so the most by chance is 22 times out of 365 days!

There is another way which is by exact time on day, i know this is confusing, but you should get used to the methods after a few posts, as i am an astronomer, and i'm sure you will ask questions!

I will start by the Olympics in Tokyo in 2020, that we haven't had yet, that is based on time, and the closing ceremony, that happens on 9th August 2020 in Tokyo, link below:-
tokyo2020.org...
This happens at 20:00pm at location at at this time Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion is within one degree of Due North or Nadir, as shown on astronomy graph.
Other links about the Eleusinian and Isis mysteries below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-9-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding info

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

As an in-it-i-ate myself this sounds interesting. Looking forward, whether I will agree or not

Not sure how the torch ceremony would tie into Demeter but it could be viewed as slightly Persephon-ic due to the bringing of the light from below to above, from the Underworld to the Overworld.

Isis and Osiris?
Similar deal with Osiris in the Tuat.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This should be required reading...imo

Like this brb gotta go duck duck something

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
So you know what the beliefs are regarding aligning the stars to Due North, South, East and West in straight lines from location i have left a link below regarding Parans (shortened).
Being paraplegic, i get tired quickly, so i'll be back tomorrow:-
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
A few here will know that Sirius is the Isis star and in beliefs of esoteric secret religion is where souls go after death, however there is dispute or dual knowledge, the Osiris star is Alnilam, center star of the Belt of Orion, these are the two stars that i will investigate from the start of modern Olympics in 1896, and how they have been intentionally positioned at location.
Link below:-
www.youtube.com...

On next thread section, i will look for patterns for 2016 Olympic Games.

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The 2016 Olympics were held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, however the Paralympics had been so successful in 2012, it seems those that have ancient beliefs marked the closing ceremony of this on 17th September 2016 for increased good fortune, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Tomorrow i will write more regarding this Olympic Games, but for now i will just deal with the closing ceremony, how this was aligned was by ancient Greek day marker, being sunset of previous day, for at this time, Alnilam, Belt of Orion, and Osiris star was aligned within one degree of the Nadir or I.C.
I have included astronomy graphs below:-

edit on 27-9-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'd like to believe that I can hold my own with the best of them.

With that said, I've read your post twice. The included illustrations were very helpful BTW. But although I have an advanced degree in QT-Physics, I don't know was much about hard astronomy as I'd like.

In other words...I need a little time to research that before I again attempt to parse this.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'd like to believe that I can hold my own with the best of them.

With that said, I've read your post twice. The included illustrations were very helpful BTW. But although I have an advanced degree in QT-Physics, I don't know was much about hard astronomy as I'd like.

In other words...I need a little time to research that before I again attempt to parse this.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Sirius is also said to be the material manifestation of the Black Sun which reflects the other 'side' of Sol, if I recall correctly. Unless that is Saturn. I forget to be honest. Its one of the two.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
Hi Riffrafter,
The rules are simple enough, the Sun moves one degree approx. a day along Eastern horizon with equates to 4 minutes of time, which is why i use one degree margins.
There are 3 day starts and four directions therefore with each star it could be possible that 12 times in a year this is possible, but we are looking at two stars being Sirius and Alnilam which can double up on certain days at location, this can be both stars setting with the Sun with ancient Greek day marker, or it may be Alnilam on Nadir or IC and Sirius setting at Sunrise, being ancient Roman and Egyptian day marker, giving examples.
As most of the Olympics fall during the period that Summer time has been observed, you can loose a star alignment during this period.
In truth using both stars in the course of a year or365 days it is possible for approx. 22 days that this can happen by chance, however by looking at all Olympics from 1896 on wards it would appear this was intentional!
I don't have any bad thoughts about this, as the Olympics are for very good and inspiring events, however in politics and war the same stars been used regarding this type of astrology belief by choosing days where they align to North, South, East and West, this i find dubious, for the belief is that this gives good fortune!
A thread regarding the First and Second World Wars is below:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hi chris stibrary,
Yes there are many secret beliefs regarding Sirius in mystery cults, the House of the Temple is aligned to Sirius on 3 dates, being when ground was broken on 31st May 1911, when construction started on 18th Oct. 1911, and dedication when finished on 18th Oct. 1915.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Bidding for the 2016 Olympics finished on 2nd October 2009, when Rio De Janeiro won in Copenhagen , it is possible that this was marked at midnight, however slightly offset, where the Belt of Orion was rising!
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-9-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Olympic Torch Ceremony started at 11:00am 21st April 2016 on Mount Olympia, 19 minutes into the ceremony Alnilam was rising in the East. The nearest point to Mount Olympia is Pyrgos, Ilia, Greece that i have use as location.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
With the London 2012 Olympics, the alignments started early in the bidding race, although Jacques Rogge made the dramatic announcement that London had won the bidding while he was in Singapore, it was piped through to a huge television in Trafalgar square in London, the time and date this happened was 12:49pm on 6th July 2005, as shown below:-
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.youtube.com...
This was timed to correspond with the announcement in London, for at that time Sirius was culminating in the center of the sky at due South:-

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

"Sirius is also said to be the material manifestation of the Black Sun which reflects the other 'side' of Sol, if I recall correctly. Unless that is Saturn. I forget to be honest. Its one of the two".

The example of Sirius as the reflection behind the Sun will be found in the next thread section regarding Sirius rising with the Sun, in Hermetic esoteric beliefs this relates to ancient Egyptian day start and Sirius being the heliacal rising star that is believed to be the case with regards to New Year in the Egyptian Calendar, it is also thought this is a very powerful alignment in astrology magic if you believe in such things!
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The Olympic Closing Ceremony for London 2012 was held on Sunday 12th August, the day was marked by Egyptian Sunrise day marker with the powerful Sirius rising with the Sun at location, links and graph below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-9-2019 by Astronomer62 because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The Olympic torch run started in the UK 2012 Olympics in Lands End, Cornwall, on 19th May 2012.
This is significant as it had arrived in the country that the Olympics were taking place.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I haven't a fix for Lands End on my astronomy program therefore with graph i'm using Sennen, which is very near, and makes no difference to astronomy chart shown on next thread section:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Now we get to one of those rare double alignments, we know that the Olympic torch run started in Lands End, UK on 19th May 2012, i have used Sennen as a latitude and longitude fix, which is very close.
The ancient Greek day marker is sunset of previous day, where we find sunset on 18th May 2012 at this location, so do Sirius and Alnilam set as well, a very auspicious alignment!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Lets move on to the 2008 Olympics opening ceremony in Beijing, this happened at 08:00pm on the 8th day of the 8th month 2008, purely as the Chinese love numerology and the number 8, as in their culture it is associated with prosperity and confidence, and thought of as lucky, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I just need to go back to 2012 for a couple of posts involving the Paralympics Closing Ceremony that started at 20:30pm on 9th September 2012, at that time in London Sirius aligned to Due North or Nadir, IC.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: edit

<<   2  3  4 >>

join