It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE the result of ATS--Thanks!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We need to fully recognize that the reason we currently have full disclosure of the existence of UFOs by the US NAVY is primarily due to the existence of the Abovetopsecret Website.

This can be traced back to our brave hero thefinaltheory (TFT). TFT initially posted the FLIR1 video on this site back in 2007. As a result of leaking that now authenticated UFO video on this website it set off a chain of events which ultimately led to the historic pronouncements by the US NAVY.

I would like to say thank-you TFT for your efforts!! And thank all the members of ATS in your efforts to promote full disclosure! We should all be very proud of what we have accomplished!
Cheers

(In all likelihood there will be a documentary/movie reenacting highlights of that thread...its an amazing read!)
edit on 20-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
We need to fully recognize that the reason we currently have full disclosure of the existence of UFOs by the US NAVY is primarily due to the existence of the Abovetopsecret Website.

This can be traced back to our brave hero thefinaltheory (TFT). TFT initially posted the FLIR1 video on this site back in 2007. As a result of leaking that now authenticated UFO video on this website it set of a chain of events which ultimately led to the historic pronouncements by the US NAVY.)

Yeah, it was only ignored and debunked here for 10 years! We deserve a pat on the back!
edit on 20-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We don't know any more then we did 50 years ago.

The government has learned how easy it is to manipulate what people believe and accept.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

LOL!

Still star and flag from me for the OP.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They are not going to disclose anything in the current paradigm as it stands now. Maybe the model T of ufo's, but you can bet much more awaits in secret. They will give just enough to shut us up and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
awesome, grats!

since theres an alien not saucer in the ATS logo, lets push the envelope now over a decade later!

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

ATS?

ATS is the absolute worst place for serious UFO discussion. conversation inevitably turns negative. People are accused of being shills, plants, CIA operatives, and more. Anyone serious about the issue is debunked, from Tom DeLonge to Bob Lazar because all the "experts" who have never even read a book on UFOs wade in to proclaim it's all nonsense. ATS does not "deny ignorance" It IS ignorance. And ATS had NOTHING to do with the recent revelations by the US Navy. The New York Times, a lefty MSM publication, had much more to do with the acceptance of the recent revelations than ATS. ATS is, in fact, unknown by the vast majority of people. It is nothing more than as one minor MSM site called it, a "cranky conspiracy site." If you are serious about UFO research, ATS is not the place to stake your claim.
edit on 9/20/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Would be nice to have a link to the thread you are discussing, so we have a better understanding of your thread.
I'll go look.
Well, I can't find the member, and I found a "returns" at the end of that name, but absolutely nothing in their profile.

edit on 20-9-2019 by chiefsmom because: I struck out.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

This can be traced back to our brave hero thefinaltheory (TFT). TFT initially posted the FLIR1 video on this site back in 2007. As a result of leaking that now authenticated UFO video on this website it set off a chain of events which ultimately led to the historic pronouncements by the US NAVY.

I would like to say thank-you TFT for your efforts!! And thank all the members of ATS in your efforts to promote full disclosure! We should all be very proud of what we have accomplished!
Cheers

(In all likelihood there will be a documentary/movie reenacting highlights of that thread...its an amazing read!)
Are you sure it wasn't IsaacKoi?

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If disclosure is the government acknowledging something everyone already knew, I'm sorely disappointed.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
History will show ATS to have been a special place to be indeed.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

When they start releasing the real stuff I start believing their disclosure is serious. With real stuff I mean all the other gun camera films of fighter jet pilots... you know..the ones in focus, full color and in your face undenielable flying soucer.

While at it.. isn't it strange that the USA is not the only one with such watertight proof. We all think that certain governments like the one of brazil, france and an other few ...england...are releasing documents while they keep the good stuff clasified. If you'd ask me they made some agreement which stands above political disagreements..just like the antartica "peace"..to not release "hot" proof of ET. As if they are waiting until someone somewhere gives the greenlight.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

ATS?

ATS is the absolute worst place for serious UFO discussion. conversation inevitably turns negative. People are accused of being shills, plants, CIA operatives, and more. Anyone serious about the issue is debunked, from Tom DeLonge to Bob Lazar because all the "experts" who have never even read a book on UFOs wade in to proclaim it's all nonsense. ATS does not "deny ignorance" It IS ignorance. And ATS had NOTHING to do with the recent revelations by the US Navy. The New York Times, a lefty MSM publication, had much more to do with the acceptance of the recent revelations than ATS. ATS is, in fact, unknown by the vast majority of people. It is nothing more than as one minor MSM site called it, a "cranky conspiracy site." If you are serious about UFO research, ATS is not the place to stake your claim.

I have intimated as much as you but I've used couched terms because by being as frank as you I could be banned and/or some members will either agree or attack dissenting opinions about ATS, particularly this forum. It's open to everyone but not everyone is a friendly, intelligent voice. There are members who criticize threads and replies but never contribute worthwhile content.

Thanks for saying it like it is and I hope the mods don't see you as a troublemaker.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Anyone serious about the issue is debunked, from Tom DeLonge to Bob Lazar because all the "experts" who have never even read a book on UFOs wade in to proclaim it's all nonsense.

You know you're over the target when the experts start firing off barrages of denial and deflection.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Here is a picture of me every time ATS does its double post routine......

edit on 20/9/2019 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be an idea to put up a link to the thread??!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Cheers

Yes, this is disclosure and they're worried as these sightings increase and they don't know what they are.

Gradisher said in emails that the larger issue about the three videos is what he called an increase “in the number of military training range incursions by unidentified aerial [phenomena],” and he said all such sightings are investigated.

www.nbcnews.com...

We're dealing with tech outside of our current capabilities.

Also, by saying there's an increase, he also saying they already knew about these UAP's and they can't explain why these sightings are increasing.
edit on 20-9-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I can remember a ufo researcher on this site , may have been Stanton Friedman dodge the question of the 1953 Washington ufos .

The answers were easy A,B,C ours ,a foreign government or c there really are aliens , He never answered that simple question , which happened just as the US government was going to drastically cut the military budget .

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If this was full disclosure then they have fully disclosed that they don't know what the UFOs are, where they come from, or why they were there.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
History will show ATS to have been a special place to be indeed.

Well, certainly after one of the members blows up something big or does some other horrific thing.

"Police released a statement today that the suspect was a frequent participant in the obscure Internet site 'Above Top Secret dot com," known for its inflammatory political rhetoric and promotion of various conspiracy theories along with "fringe" topics such as UFOs, Bigfoot, and the paranormal."
edit on 20-9-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join