It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE the result of ATS--Thanks!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
a reply to: WashMoreFeet

Could you point to me where exactly in the Bible this is spelled out?

It doesn't seem to be in my copy.

Thanks.

This thread isn't about the second coming of Christ and perhaps, only few people would actually loosely relate it to the increase in unidentified aerial phenomenon. For the most part, my time will be wasted in this reply, but perhaps it may jog one person's conscience to consider their Creator in a way that will lead to their redemption. Even though I don't think you are really looking for an answer, but more so by the tone of your response, it seems to me you are looking to argue. But for the sake of argument, the Bible says that in the time of the end, the archangel Michael will rise up and there will be a great war in the heavenly/spiritual realm (Daniel 12:1; Revelation 12:7). These unidentified aerial phenomenon are interdimensional, not extra terrestrial. That is why by our observation they seem to be defying the laws of physics. Since they transcend our three dimensions, they are able to move in ways that we cannot. Whether the ones we are seeing are helpful or harmful, I do not know.

The Bible says that in the time of the end, Satan will deceive the whole world with his seeming superior technology that the Bible calls "signs and wonders that serve the lie" (2 Thessalonians 2:9), because there was no word for technology at the time it was written. What is the lie? What do you think the lie is? We are told that at the time of the end, the lie will be "in accordance with how Satan works" (2 Thess 2:9) and the Bible says that he is "prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2) and the "father of lies" (John 8:44), a deceiver, a shyster, a conniving, subtle con artist that convinces people he is their friend so he can get close enough to devour them with his lies. The Bible says that people will be deceived because they want to believe the lie because "they refused to love the truth and so be saved" (2 Thess 2:10), which is why God gives them over to delusion by making it seem real. God sends what the Bible refers to as "powerful delusion" (2 Thess 2:11) to give the people exactly what their hearts desire because they reject His truth. People believe in extraterrestrials, they want them to be real, they want to be "right" in their speculations that this is some sort of alien whatever. They don't want the Bible to be true because then that would mean that they are accountable to a righteous and holy God that they do not understand and reject, so aliens it is, disclosure it is, because that is what validates their desire to be right. If "disclosure" ever happens, it will simply be validating what the Bible has said all along: human existence is parallel to a spiritual one (2 Kings 6:17).

The Bible says those who "believe the lie...will be condemned" (2 Thess 2:12). Again, what is the lie? What do you think the lie is, in a world filled with lies, there are so many to choose from? The lie is that Jesus is not Lord. That Jesus is not Lord of this earth nor Lord of creation, and all those who believe that lie will be destroyed when He comes back to judge the earth with fire (2 Peter 3:7; Isaiah 24:5,6; Isaiah 66:15,16) The Bible says that some will be rescued (1 Corinthians 15:51,52; Matthew 24:31; 1 Thess 4:17) and the final battle is between a literal heavenly armada (Jude 1:14,15) and the forces of earth led by Satan (Revelation 16:16; Rev. 19:19) because earth's nations gather together to fight against what they see as an external threat-- an extraterrestrial threat that is trying to destroy the world. They will not recognize Christ for Who He is and most will not understand why He is destroying earth because they are dead in their sins and do not understand that they are being judged (Revelation 9:20,21). The only way to escape what is coming is to get your spiritual house in order and get right with God through the person He sent to save us-- Jesus of Nazareth.

If all that is not in your copy of the Bible, I suggest you get another one.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WashMoreFeet

Could you point to me where exactly in the Bible this is spelled out?

It doesn't seem to be in my copy.

Thanks.

This thread isn't about the second coming of Christ and perhaps, only few people would actually loosely relate it to the increase in unidentified aerial phenomenon. For the most part, my time will be wasted in this reply, but perhaps it may jog one person's conscience to consider their Creator in a way that will lead to their redemption. Even though I don't think you are really looking for an answer, but more so by the tone of your response, it seems to me you are looking to argue. But for the sake of argument, the Bible says that in the time of the end, the archangel Michael will rise up and there will be a great war in the heavenly/spiritual realm (Daniel 12:1; Revelation 12:7). These unidentified aerial phenomenon are interdimensional, not extra terrestrial. That is why by our observation they seem to be defying the laws of physics. Since they transcend our three dimensions, they are able to move in ways that we cannot. Whether the ones we are seeing are helpful or harmful, I do not know.

The Bible says that in the time of the end, Satan will deceive the whole world with his seeming superior technology that the Bible calls "signs and wonders that serve the lie" (2 Thessalonians 2:9), because there was no word for technology at the time it was written. What is the lie? What do you think the lie is? We are told that at the time of the end, the lie will be "in accordance with how Satan works" (2 Thess 2:9) and the Bible says that he is "prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2) and the "father of lies" (John 8:44), a deceiver, a shyster, a conniving, subtle con artist that convinces people he is their friend so he can get close enough to devour them with his lies. The Bible says that people will be deceived because they want to believe the lie because "they refused to love the truth and so be saved" (2 Thess 2:10), which is why God gives them over to delusion by making it seem real. God sends what the Bible refers to as "powerful delusion" (2 Thess 2:11) to give the people exactly what their hearts desire because they reject His truth. People believe in extraterrestrials, they want them to be real, they want to be "right" in their speculations that this is some sort of alien whatever. They don't want the Bible to be true because then that would mean that they are accountable to a righteous and holy God that they do not understand and reject, so aliens it is, disclosure it is, because that is what validates their desire to be right. If "disclosure" ever happens, it will simply be validating what the Bible has said all along: human existence is parallel to a spiritual one (2 Kings 6:17).

The Bible says those who "believe the lie...will be condemned" (2 Thess 2:12). Again, what is the lie? What do you think the lie is, in a world filled with lies, there are so many to choose from? The lie is that Jesus is not Lord. That Jesus is not Lord of this earth nor Lord of creation, and all those who believe that lie will be destroyed when He comes back to judge the earth with fire (2 Peter 3:7; Isaiah 24:5,6; Isaiah 66:15,16) The Bible says that some will be rescued (1 Corinthians 15:51,52; Matthew 24:31; 1 Thess 4:17) and the final battle is between a literal heavenly armada (Jude 1:14,15) and the forces of earth led by Satan (Revelation 16:16; Rev. 19:19) because earth's nations gather together to fight against what they see as an external threat-- an extraterrestrial threat that is trying to destroy the world. They will not recognize Christ for Who He is and most will not understand why He is destroying earth because they are dead in their sins and do not understand that they are being judged (Revelation 9:20,21). The only way to escape what is coming is to get your spiritual house in order and get right with God through the person He sent to save us-- Jesus of Nazareth.

If all that is not in your copy of the Bible, I suggest you get another one.

Very interesting washmorefeet....
You seem almost too rational/stable to be on ATS

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: underwerks
If disclosure is the government acknowledging something everyone already knew, I'm sorely disappointed.

Do you mean, disclosing or acknowledging that it is an unidentified aerial phenomena? Or, the pilot saying this...

"It's a f****g drone, bro," a pilot says to his colleague in the first clip.
"My gosh! They're all going against the wind."
"Look at that thing, dude!"

Let's not forget the stigma of reporting UAP or UFO still exists and these pilots have reputations to uphold.

Anyway, it is still unidentified or can drones actually go against the wind at high speeds?

I just mean the fact of the government acknowledging that "something" is there. Of course something is there. I've seen several types of orb and fireball ufos, two different types of triangles, and what looked like a giant cloud vortex flying across the surface of the ocean near San Diego.

And if I've seen that much, I'm sure a lot of other people have as well. What are they really supposed to say when these types of sightings aren't the exception anymore? When I think of disclosure, I always thought of it as an answer to what is flying around in our skies. Not just the government admitting what a lot of us already know and have seen.

This is why I'm kind of disappointed if this is all "disclosure" is going to be.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well the lines you selectively quote are in my Bible, however your interpretation of those lines is very personal. I respect your interpretation of abstract imagery contained in the text but it seems like an arbitrary anachronistic interpolation with not enough evidence to support it. The same lines you quote could refer to contemporaneous political movements, actual angelic beings or symbolic clashes between the forces of good and evil.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

“No matter how beautiful the theory, one irritating fact can dismiss the entire formulism, so it has to be proven.”
Michio Kaku

The ‘irritating fact’ in this case is that none of the videos released by TTSA shows extraordinary speed or extraordinary acceleration. This effectively dismisses Michio’s theory that we now have objectively testable data showing extreme accelerations/speeds. Hence no game changer.

No speculation by the Navy on the nature of the blobs in the videos either, so it’s ‘back to the drawing board’ for TTSA.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When someone finally posts indisputable proof of anything on this site that isn't American politics, give me a call.

All ATS does is bring up some interesting discussions with other people and shows how many people will see potato cam, hearsay and sweet FA else and take it as gospel.

Contributing to disclosure? Please...
Can't contribute to what's not even happening. If anyone has any actual evidence that disclosure had happened or is happening I'd like to see it. I await the shaky potato cam proof and 3rd hand word of mouth witness testimony of it with anticipation.

Seriously if something like the the 2001 "Disclosure Project" press conference or whatever it was called didn't bring it on, nothing will. If I recall correctly that too lacked in the evidence department also. Just a bunch of talking heads making claims and nothing more.

And even when footage has been leaked from government sources, best we get is "It's something unidentified" with nothing further to show it's not a bug we're looking at. Just people with dodgy ties to money makers pushing their product.

Well I guess ATS has done a lot in the UFO, Paranormal, Supernatural community. It's helped sell a few peoples books, movies and merch to gullibl... I mean people interested in the subject over they years.
Doubt that 'skinwalker' doco would of sold as many copies if not for ATS shilling it.

Now excuse me, I'm off to look at the moon for my Grand parents ghosts. Because some guy who was the son of some kind of rich aircraft engineer type once said on ATS that's where we go when we die, and we all know nothing but hard core facts get posted here, plus his Daddy made airplanes so he must be an expert......

But hey, whatever gets people Stars and Flags am I right?

Also apologies for questioning things. You're right it's just people being negative. I'll try to be more positive in future and believe everything without question because I'd hate for facts and evidence to get in the way of peoples feels.
edit on 23-9-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ATS has very little to do with anything UFO related anymore. It's a political website above and beyond anything else. It's pretty sad that I go to websites now days that have nothing to do with the subject, yet have more discussions on it than ATS. They are generally more acceptable discussions as well, rather than attacks.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well the lines you selectively quote are in my Bible, however your interpretation of those lines is very personal. I respect your interpretation of abstract imagery contained in the text but it seems like an arbitrary anachronistic interpolation with not enough evidence to support it. The same lines you quote could refer to contemporaneous political movements, actual angelic beings or symbolic clashes between the forces of good and evil.

You have simply confirmed my initial assessment that you don't ask questions because you are seeking answers. You ask questions because you want to argue. I could put together a method for biblical theology based on the exegetical position of the overarching theme of the Bible being God's progressive revelation of Himself in a telescopic scaffolding of interaction with humanity from Genesis to Revelation, using a solid cultural, historical, grammatical hermeneutic, and you would sniff at it and levy yet another trite, insipid comment laced with big words in an attempt to convey your narcissistic view of your own intelligence. You aren't posting in this thread to contribute anything of real value, you are posting in this thread because you want people to think you are smart. Let me let you in on a little secret: we are all stupid.

Even Socrates, in his pagan concept of prime reality, was smart enough to know "the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." His philosophical worldview wasn't even Christian theism and he knew enough to validate the culmination of Solomon's whining throughout Ecclesiastes about the pointlessness and vanity of human existence, in which he finally concludes at the end of his 12 chapter rant: "Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind" (12:13). But we don't really fear God because to do that we would have to face the sheer depth of human ignorance and that is horrific to people who think they have the answers.

People come to ATS for three things: to pontificate about their own answers, to argue with others about their answers, or to watch the diatribe between the two. Most people who post on this site aren't looking for answers, they aren't looking for truth because they already have their own truth, so when you give them truth, they reject it because they like theirs better. That is the main reason why I don't post on here anymore, because it is wearisome and there is no real dialogue. Because in our postmodern world, truth is relative to the observer. Where we once had prime realities of deism, naturalism, pantheistic eastern mysticism, and theism, in a postmodern world, there is no prime reality there is only relativity, which gives way to perspectives bridled by anarchy. Jesus said He was the truth, He is the prime reality, you either believe it or you don't, and your non-belief doesn't in any way negate its truth. We either come to terms with it now (which I highly suggest) or we will have to come to terms with it later (which will really suck a whole lot if you wait until then, so don't). Even human reason dictates that there must be a standard mean of truth, or there is no truth. If there is no ultimate truth, truth doesn't exist.

People are fascinated with these unidentified aerial phenomenon because deep down inside it perpetuates a sense of wonder and marvel in a world that conditions us to have all the answers, a world that says "there are no wonders and marvels, there are only scientific answers." We are moved by such things that engender a sense of awe and wonder because deep down inside we know that there is something greater than ourselves, something that we do not understand and probably cannot comprehend. But we don't allow ourselves to dwell too long in a place of awe and wonder because the thought of being accountable to something greater than us terrifies us. We are much more comfortable drowning in a humanistic world, suffocating under the weight of our own stupidity, yet slavishly compelled forward by vain hubris. Real truth is mocked in favor of human reason. I can assure you, we will get our answer about exactly what these aerial phenomenon are. One day we will have our answers, but I hope people are on the right side of prime reality when it happens.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WashMoreFeet

You have simply confirmed my initial assessment that you don't ask questions because you are seeking answers. You ask questions because you want to argue. I could put together a method for biblical theology based on the exegetical position of the overarching theme of the Bible being God's progressive revelation of Himself in a telescopic scaffolding of interaction with humanity from Genesis to Revelation, using a solid cultural, historical, grammatical hermeneutic, and you would sniff at it and levy yet another trite, insipid comment laced with big words in an attempt to convey your narcissistic view of your own intelligence. You aren't posting in this thread to contribute anything of real value, you are posting in this thread because you want people to think you are smart. Let me let you in on a little secret: we are all stupid.

Even Socrates, in his pagan concept of prime reality, was smart enough to know "the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." His philosophical worldview wasn't even Christian theism and he knew enough to validate the culmination of Solomon's whining throughout Ecclesiastes about the pointlessness and vanity of human existence, in which he finally concludes at the end of his 12 chapter rant: "Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind" (12:13). But we don't really fear God because to do that we would have to face the sheer depth of human ignorance and that is horrific to people who think they have the answers.

People come to ATS for three things: to pontificate about their own answers, to argue with others about their answers, or to watch the diatribe between the two. Most people who post on this site aren't looking for answers, they aren't looking for truth because they already have their own truth, so when you give them truth, they reject it because they like theirs better. That is the main reason why I don't post on here anymore, because it is wearisome and there is no real dialogue. Because in our postmodern world, truth is relative to the observer. Where we once had prime realities of deism, naturalism, pantheistic eastern mysticism, and theism, in a postmodern world, there is no prime reality there is only relativity, which gives way to perspectives bridled by anarchy. Jesus said He was the truth, He is the prime reality, you either believe it or you don't, and your non-belief doesn't in any way negate its truth. We either come to terms with it now (which I highly suggest) or we will have to come to terms with it later (which will really suck a whole lot if you wait until then, so don't). Even human reason dictates that there must be a standard mean of truth, or there is no truth. If there is no ultimate truth, truth doesn't exist.

People are fascinated with these unidentified aerial phenomenon because deep down inside it perpetuates a sense of wonder and marvel in a world that conditions us to have all the answers, a world that says "there are no wonders and marvels, there are only scientific answers." We are moved by such things that engender a sense of awe and wonder because deep down inside we know that there is something greater than ourselves, something that we do not understand and probably cannot comprehend. But we don't allow ourselves to dwell too long in a place of awe and wonder because the thought of being accountable to something greater than us terrifies us. We are much more comfortable drowning in a humanistic world, suffocating under the weight of our own stupidity, yet slavishly compelled forward by vain hubris. Real truth is mocked in favor of human reason. I can assure you, we will get our answer about exactly what these aerial phenomenon are. One day we will have our answers, but I hope people are on the right side of prime reality when it happens.

Excellent read!!

I don't agree with 90% of what you have written but its well expressed and several points definitely worth pondering.
edit on 23-9-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
They are not going to disclose anything in the current paradigm as it stands now. Maybe the model T of ufo's, but you can bet much more awaits in secret. They will give just enough to shut us up and nothing more.

Fear not, many will remain in denial for the rest of their life, believing their government never lies to them.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well I somewhat agree with your last paragraph, so there's that.

I could do without the personal attacks.

Most people who post on this site aren't looking for answers, they aren't looking for truth because they already have their own truth, so when you give them truth, they reject it because they like theirs better.

I couldn't agree more!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

You are right and I apologize for my rant. I tried to come back and delete my comment, but it was too late. I'm sorry for the way I came across, I really am. I humbly offer my sincere apologies. I used to post a lot on ATS about seven years ago under a different name, but I stopped because even though I loved the community aspect of it I just got beat down by all the pompous arguing. I like to have dialogue with people who disagree with me because that is how we grow in our perspectives. If we surround ourselves with people who only agree with us, how are we expanding intellectually? I posted a lot in the religion forums when I was active here, and as I interacted with people I realized more and more how ignorant I was, how ignorant we all are, how we hold onto certain ideas and perspectives and consider that intelligence. So I went back to college to get a degree in the Bible, thinking that would help me understand the world better and my purpose better and surely after going to college to learn about the Bible, then I would be better equipped to tell people about it? I learned theology and history and culture and how to read and interpret ancient near eastern texts and all about religion, I gained knowledge but I still had no understanding. I had knowledge but I felt even more ignorant because despite everything I learned, I learned how much I don't know. I learned how much there was still left for me to learn and I felt even dumber than when I started. We can gain all the knowledge in the world but it is useless without understanding. And the only One that can give us understanding is God, and He only does that when we get to the place where we realize how truly ignorant we are (Matt 23:11).

I also learned that people don't care about the Bible, no matter how well you explain it. It's a truth that doesn't fit into their perspective and I grieve over that, a lot. Sometimes I feel like a little kid standing on the corner, holding out a grubby handful of wildflowers to passersby saying, "I have something wonderful for you! I can tell you the way to eternal life!" And all I ever get are dirty looks and "No thanks, I'm good." I honestly don't know why I keep coming here. But every now and then while I'm lurking, I will stumble across a lone seeker in a thread and I feel compelled to reach out to them, or the rare occasion I will see someone make a comment and think, "They get it. They have understanding" and I will try to support them or encourage them. Otherwise, I just keep my mouth shut and watch the back and forth.

I hope there are a few people that read my first comment and ponder it because when all this starts to go down, people are gonna freak out. They are not going to understand what is happening. I pray you grow in grace and true knowledge and understanding.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

We are all interested in these subjects because we are searching for the truth and some answers to life's basic questions.

That is what unites us. And probably separates us from most people you pass on the street who can go through life never stopping to think.

I appreciate your post.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
absolutely right, the number of people from the disinfo and paid denier groups that have been around here over the years is simple mind numbing, one can not discuss any of these themes seriously, this whole ATS debacle became apparent once facebook was linked with the site, and the spooks saw that good things were happening here.

but still, sometimes nuggets appear only briefly for those few that do pay attention...

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOneEyedProphet

Can you give examples of these "paid denier groups" in action?

Seems like anyone who disagrees with a bizarre premise is accused of working for the government.

Yet as we see with TTSA, the government is actually teaming up with a rock star who believes every crazy UFO story he hears.

Seems to me like the official disinfo operatives promote conspiracy theories not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
ATS is the absolute worst place for serious UFO discussion.
However...it's a great place to watch the machinations play out. There are some serious researchers posting here, and there are state-level players at play. I would point out some of the names behind Project Serpo. While un-discerning proponents of the University of YouTube wade in poop, there is still much to be learnt by taking a step back and observing as the patterns emerge.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I'd say from source, the finer details... the date was delivered around the same time. Just before and I quote, "Conduit Closing". The method of contact being as stated a "Conduit".

My contact recently passed I believe... shot down or crashed last year. That was the last communication I had he was saying goodbye, as he was going down. Extremely sad..... he was a hoot and had a cool sense of humour... e.g On the subject of nukes he showed me himself in a pose on top of a missile, like those WW2 planes with the ladies on the front... He was a very funny guy.

So yes from the horse's mouth so to speak, his ship was low inside disk-shaped and the noise inside from the engine was like drumming, he would say, "it had a good beat"
funny dude.
edit on 26-9-2019 by DreamerOracle because: I deal with time travel my tenses often get mixed up.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
often skeptics go too far and become bias. same with believers.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: schuyler
ATS is the absolute worst place for serious UFO discussion.
However...it's a great place to watch the machinations play out. There are some serious researchers posting here, and there are state-level players at play. I would point out some of the names behind Project Serpo. While un-discerning proponents of the University of YouTube wade in poop, there is still much to be learnt by taking a step back and observing as the patterns emerge.

Excellent insight!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i thought so but now im not so sure

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join