It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE the result of ATS--Thanks!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think it went into the underworld. Because that is one GREAT BIG OCEAN to hide in. And if your craft can fly in space it can fly underwater.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Dear CourseCatalog my good friend.

If you had read the article you would have noted that thefinaltheory was UNDER INVESTIGATION.....and most likely still is because he has the TOP SECRET powerpoint slide presentation that he mentioned on this very website...

Thus his "return" was premature.

You still have potential coursecatalog....keep up the good work.

I love the way your voice switches between Winnie the Pooh and Dr. Evil.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Dear CourseCatalog my good friend...

You still have potential coursecatalog....keep up the good work.

Ugh...

originally posted by: coursecatalog

I love the way your voice switches between Winnie the Pooh and Dr. Evil.

LOL. That's a very restrained, diplomatic response to one of the most patronising comments yet seen on ATS.

As for Cellty's fellow UFO evangelist, Spritualarchitect... I find myself actually agreeing with something(!)...

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Because that is one GREAT BIG OCEAN to hide in. And if your craft can fly in space it can fly underwater.

Good point. Now THIS is where our interest in ufology intersects without much angst: USOs. Definitely the most under-appreciated and certainly the most under-investigated area in ufology thus far. Shamefully so, in fact.

I suppose we should call it USOLOGY. And there are some fascinating ATS threads on the topic - just type "USO" into the Search bar.

edit on 21-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
I'll save everyone the trouble. There are no extra-terrestrials flying around in atmospheric crafts hiding from us. There's nothing to disclose.

Space is a near perfect quarantine medium, cold, near vacuum, distances and time synch.

But most of all there is no reason a non-terrestrial sentient intelligence would 'hide'.

HTH.

Abductees accounts tell a different story.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill
The issue for me is that the generic aspects of an alien Abduction/Encounter, along with details like the various species encountered, the breeding programs, mindscans, messages of a devastated Earth or coming Apocalypse...etc, are so well known by even the casual laypeople, that even though many may be telling the truth, details will feed off each other to the point people mix what’s “real” and what’s “not”.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
a reply to: JackHill
The issue for me is that the generic aspects of an alien Abduction/Encounter, along with details like the various species encountered, the breeding programs, mindscans, messages of a devastated Earth or coming Apocalypse...etc, are so well known by even the casual laypeople, that even though many may be telling the truth, details will feed off each other to the point people mix what’s “real” and what’s “not”.

I understand your point, but:

- Many cases were known several decades ago, and by then, internet wasn't even a thing, and still you had people all over the place describing the same beings and general procedures.

- Most abductees aren't looking for any kind of publicity.

- In some cases, abductees and physically absent (people are looking for them).

And many, many other oddities. Sometimes even children are involved.

Everything points to a real, physical phenomena, that involves more technical advanced 'out-of-this-world' entitites.

I strongly believe the main reason people have been seen real UFOs (not the usual misinterpretations), is because these beings are conducting activities related to abductions.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Now that ATS is coming to an END......

Thank-you thefinaltheory for leaking the now infamous FLIR1 video on this website and bring forth DISCLOSURE.

Remember it all started here......

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

It has not ended yet!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WashMoreFeet

People come to ATS for three things: to pontificate about their own answers, to argue with others about their answers, or to watch the diatribe between the two. Most people who post on this site aren't looking for answers, they aren't looking for truth because they already have their own truth, so when you give them truth, they reject it because they like theirs better

Responding to an older post, but I for one am not looking for answers.

If anything - I'm looking for interesting questions.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Let's just hope ATS is still around when real disclosure ever does come about.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Agreed!!

originally posted by: andy06shake

Let's just hope ATS is still around when real disclosure ever does come about.

(post by Rancidmilk2go removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ONCE AGIAN>>>>>>>>>> Please remember that DISCLOSURE started on ATS because of thefinaltheory....
Thank you

And so it begins------------------------>>>

WE HAVE DISCLOSURE

www.popularmechanics.com... utm_campaign=socialflowTWPOP&socialflowTW&__twitter_impression=true

"We have crash retrieval from a UFO" New York Time:
www.nytimes.com...
edit on 24-7-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
WE HAVE VIDEO!!!!! ALIEN CRAFT RECOVERED!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
I'll save everyone the trouble. There are no extra-terrestrials flying around in atmospheric crafts hiding from us. There's nothing to disclose.

Space is a near perfect quarantine medium, cold, near vacuum, distances and time synch.

But most of all there is no reason a non-terrestrial sentient intelligence would 'hide'.

HTH.

And you know this for certain how?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join