It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia oil facilities ablaze after drone strikes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ALERT MESSAGE!! WAR IMMINENT! MAJOR IRAN PLOT REVEALED!

I don't know what is going on in the middle east. It is good to hear Trump waiting for some verification before blowing stuff up. With America now an exporter of oil it is already ahead.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
They asked Donald Trump if he seen any evidence behind Iran's attack.

Donald Trump replied "well it's looking that way, .. we're having some very strong studies done but its certainly looking that way at this moment."

So what does this tell us ?

They blame Iran yet they have no evidence.

To me it looks like a convenient way to raise the price of oil and frame Iran at the same time.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I don't get your response. They asked about evidence, Trump said they are currently engaged in studies, and right now the evidence is pointing to Iran likely being involved.

So where is your source there is no evidence pointing to Iran? The fact that the Houthi rely on Iran and Iran supplies them their weapons alone points to Iran.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Why are we aligned with the country of the 9/11 terrorists and country of Osama bin laden? The country with one of the worst human rights records in the entire world?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
For a global perspectives to this we have some news articles from Russia and China

US Intel Shared With Saudis Claims Strikes on Oil Facilities Launched From Iranian Soil – Report

On Monday, Yemen’s Houthi militia movement reiterated that they were responsible for Saturday’s drone attacks, and accused those trying to blame the attacks on outside actors of acting like “cowards.”

US intelligence agencies have handed over a secret report to their Saudi counterparts which has implicated Iran directly for the weekend’s attacks on two major Saudi Aramco oil facilities, the Wall Street Journal has reported, citing unnamed sources said to be familiar with the situation. According to the report, which has yet to be shared publicly, the strikes were staged from Iran, and involved some 20 drones and at least a dozen missiles.

A Saudi official speaking to WSJ said the report was not conclusive, adding that the US side hadn’t provided sufficient evidence that Tehran was ‘definitely’ behind the attacks.

Spotlight: Attacks on Saudi oil facilities escalate tensions in Gulf, amid U.S. sabre-rattling

Source: Xinhua| 2019-09-17 02:23:01|Editor: Liu CAIRO/TEHRAN, Sept. 16 (Xinhua) -- The recent attacks on Saudi Arabia's Aramco oil facilities have escalated the tensions in the Gulf, as Iran and the United States trade barbs and threats of military retaliation.

The attacks, which have halved the Saudi oil output, sent shock waves through the global oil market by triggering a price hike and fueling new fears about the declining global economy already clouded by the uncertainties caused by the trade war ignited by the irresponsible policies of the United States.

There are calls for restraint and return to talks by the concerned parties in this volatile region as any miscalculation could spark an armed conflict whose consequences on the Middle East and the whole world could be disastrous.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
ALERT MESSAGE!! WAR IMMINENT! MAJOR IRAN PLOT REVEALED!

I don't know what is going on in the middle east. It is good to hear Trump waiting for some verification before blowing stuff up. With America now an exporter of oil it is already ahead.

Dude wtf, you're right you don't know what's going on,it's not helping posting this crap....

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nOraKat

I don't get your response. They asked about evidence, Trump said they are currently engaged in studies, and right now the evidence is pointing to Iran likely being involved.

So where is your source there is no evidence pointing to Iran? The fact that the Houthi rely on Iran and Iran supplies them their weapons alone points to Iran.

Do you think we should attack Iran?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dude wtf, you're right you don't know what's going on,it's not helping posting this crap....

You really think this world is safe from the lies, deceit and forces behind 9/11? You really think you know it all because some news agency said it was so? Where is the evidence apart from some unnamed sources? There is a big steamy pile of crap here alright, be my guest if you want to jump into it head first.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Truth ,what truth, that # is subjective.

I suspect the vast majority of atrocities we deal with are planned by elements of goverment, the ruling class whomever th ey really are as we will never really be privy to those details
edit on 17-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The truth, I have only found one reality that we share and things hurt bad when we stuff up. I piety the world you see through your eyes. What happened for reality to become some subjective opinion? Yeah bad things happen, does not mean we give up and give it our support does it?

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
History of US-Iran Conflict Explained

Patrick Bet-David from the Infotainment channel was born in Iran. He covers many topics with a real world business approach. In this presentation he outlines the social conditions, political history and conflict dynamics in Iran. He does not comment of the current oil field incident. He does provide a quality assessment of the situation from an Iranian perspective.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No. And we haven't. That has nothing to do with the fact Trump said it's being looked at and evidence points to Iran, and that poster said there is no evidence.

It's almost a 0% chance Iran had no involvement simply because of their relationship with the houthi.

Iran likely is trying to shift focus off their economy so their people don't riot.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If Trump is stupid enough to start a war with Iran I will lose any amount of respect I had for him. He will not get my vote if he does this. Saudi Arabia can burn in hell for all I care.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Trump can just wait until the verification arrives. It will take time to collate all the reports and sort out the facts from the fiction. We afford this dignity to an individual before we take away their rights, should a nation deserve no less? By then a clearer path to the actual perpetrators and what to do about it will develop.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Proxy war, that is how I see this. No ones hands are clean. The weapons manufactures are probably pretty happy about it though!

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Everything We Know About The Drone Attacks On Two Saudi Aramco Oil Facilities Yesterday

These are the reported weapons being manufactured in the attack.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

The truth, I have only found one reality that we share and things hurt bad when we stuff up. I piety the world you see through your eyes. What happened for reality to become some subjective opinion? Yeah bad things happen, does not mean we give up and give it our support does it?

Reality is subjective because there's the reality we live day in day out, then there is the reality media sells us, we are sold turds everyday that are passed off as truth. Sifting through that garbage is tiresome.

When tensions escalate like this the arms dealers are rubbing their hands togethor with glee.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think it's a false flag for sure. Why would Iran attack the Saudis? Everyone knows the USA is their bitch, look at 9/11 for example. Does Iran believe the result will be any different than Iraq? That the US and allies wouldn't smash them to bits within a week? Ridiculous!

They learned from the Iraq "wmd" debacle. This time they aren't presenting evidence for scrutiny. They are just stating it as a fact, and everyone should believe them because they are totally 100% trustworthy.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Proportional response. Blow up Irans Refineries.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join