It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence of Russian Collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You are right to criticize trumps admin for this far not holding any of the deep state criminals to justice

I do the same

Maybe if more people would look at the evidence and demand justice, instead of just smugly claiming it’s all fake news like you do, there would be more of a push for justice

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hello Grambler, nice of you to stop by.

I've been saying since day one that Trump is no different than the rest when it comes to the status quo, I have been belittled and demeaned the entire way. I have yet to be proven wrong, excuse me if I take a little bit of solace in that given the fact I have been shouted down and shamed the entire time I've been saying so.

You guys are pretty smug too, welcome to the club.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Because Obama isn't president anymore, Trump is. You don't see me defending Obama, you see me criticizing the current Administration. Obama was terrible, Trump is just as bad.
edit on 9/10/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you make it just about one person?

You are willing to parrot the media when it’s against trump, but when others point out the corruption by the media or deep state, you criticize them as parroting the media

You can defend the hypocrisy by saying “but trump!!!” if you want

Ironically more tactics from the same media you love to parrot and accuse others of doing just that

Oh and good to talk to you again, I’ve been very busy at work but should be one more soon and look forward to conversing with you and everyone ese
edit on 10-9-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Here comes another 50+ flag front page thread from "the blaze". Wonder how far this will go? About as far as the collusion delusion I'd wager. Fake news is bad unless it's from a select few propaganda sites apparently. The blaze is the height of fair and balanced reporting, about as much as CNN or MSNBC. Two sides of the same coin.

"Witch hunt!" Who's with me? 🤣

You know it's bad when the CIA, of all organizations, are put into a position to call out CNN over how they reported Trump releasing "classfied" material.

It's bad, bro.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's LITERALLY blowing-up in their faces. And this makes me happy.

HOWEVER, some high-powered perp walks would be icing on the cake.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

the CIA sought to extract the asset in 2016 — prior to Trump becoming president — over exposure concerns after top U.S. officials in the Obama administration "revealed the severity of Russia's election interference with unusual detail."

Wait, I thought Russian Interference was all a hoax? How can the Obama administration release "unusual detail" of Russia's campaign to help Trump that would put an asset at risk if Russia didn't interfere?

The asset would only be at risk if the detailed information was accurate..

Confusing.

edit on 11-9-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Here comes another 50+ flag front page thread from "the blaze". Wonder how far this will go? About as far as the collusion delusion I'd wager. Fake news is bad unless it's from a select few propaganda sites apparently. The blaze is the height of fair and balanced reporting, about as much as CNN or MSNBC. Two sides of the same coin.

"Witch hunt!" Who's with me? 🤣

You know it's bad when the CIA, of all organizations, are put into a position to call out CNN over how they reported Trump releasing "classfied" material.

It's bad, bro.

Trump compared the CIA to Nazi's and said it was all fake news...Not sure who I should believe here.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Reading the full story it's not a good look for trump or his fanboys.
They wanted him to leave in 2016 but the spy was happy there, when it became obvious trump was colluding with Russia he agreed to leave.

Conspiracy theorists reading ability and common sense really took a nosedive after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Waiter! There's plutonium in my boiled cabbage and beets.
It is delicious.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

ha ha ha ha

He blabbed to Russia the first chance he got.

They pulled that guy to preserve his life because loose lips sink ships. And the loosest lips live in the white house right now.

edit on 9112019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh really? What was that?
Where is your proof.

trump is going to jail he is not going to be reelected.

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

winner
dumbest thing I have read all day!!!

well done

also

And the loosest lips live in the white house right now.

I doubt that.....

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am almost convinced that silly is a parody account.

well, maybe it's just I laugh out loud at almost every post.

how can one person be so wrong about so much so often and not be trying?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

how can one person be so wrong about so much so often and not be trying?

Barbara Thorndyke?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Oh really? What was that?
Where is your proof.

Hahahaha!!!!

Remember when you told us mueller would prove the pee dossier true and our trump in jail?

Remember how you still believe in the pew dossier after mueller showed it was all garbage?

Hahahaha!!!!

Remember how I remind you of this daily and you ignore it?

But yep, you are right!

Soon trump will be in prison and your pee fantasy will be proven true!

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So you make it just about one person?

Did I not specify "the current Administration"? Here, let me quote it for you:

you see me criticizing the current Administration

Am I misunderstanding you? What about my post makes you think I made it about one person? I specified "the current Administration", I can't help that the vast majority of threads have Trump as the premise, whether for or against.

What about the current Administration makes you think it's any different than past ones? Seriously, literally nothing about the status quo has changed, people are too busy arguing over ice cream scoops and "he said, she said" to recognize that the same moves are being made by this Administration as past ones.

I have yet to be proven wrong. I will gladly eat crow if anything significant changes before Trump's term(s) is up. Until then I will continue taking my lumps from those who refuse to see past their own nose.

edit on 9/11/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Funny i thought the loosest lips in Washington was illhan omar with her sleeping around.

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Funny i thought the loosest lips in Washington was illhan omar with her sleeping around.

An anonymous source within the DNC confirmed recently that Illhan Omar is the reason Michael Moore has to buy a daily bottle of Johnson & Johnson's Herpes Mouth and Genital Wash.
edit on 12-9-2019 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

USA Colluded USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join