It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: SourceTruth

No, I did not lie about any of those things.

Well that’s another lie to add to the list. Not the first time you’ve been called out on them.

If you knew what a lie was then you would see it everywhere in our scripted matrix experience, but you are too asleep.

Lying is when you don’t tell the truth. Things like age and “this isn’t my YouTube channel”.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'm amazed that ATS mods have allowed this YouTube troller to exist this long.

Is clear the user promoting this is the YouTube channel owner. Sad that someone would pretend to be a teenage boy, but here's evidence of it...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

lol
since i found out people actually make money on youtube, like even people with 10k followers or less, i am very careful what i click.

if you go just to take a look, wham, they get paid.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Well that’s another lie to add to the list. Not the first time you’ve been called out on them.

If you knew what a lie was then you would see it everywhere in our scripted matrix experience, but you are too asleep.

Lying is when you don’t tell the truth. Things like age and “this isn’t my YouTube channel”.

That doesn't apply here.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Is clear the user promoting this is the YouTube channel owner. Sad that someone would pretend to be a teenage boy, but here's evidence of it...

You are completely wrong, you have no evidence for this.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

As far as you, everything applies

You have lied so much you don't even have a right to reply anymore

Stop being a coward please, how do you think that will help gathering followers on this thread?

Such a tool you are
edit on 2-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Barbara?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Of course it does. Lying is lying and if you’re going to lie about something mundane, like your age, what’s to say you wouldn’t lie about something bigger? Like being the YouTuber or the matrix theory cult?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

They’re either the owner or someone who gets a cut from the YouTube channel plus patreon.

They even made a thread over on GLP. Let’s just say, I’m happy we have the mods we have here and not there lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

There's like a gazillion of evidence, you are just stuck with your head in a corrupted dishonest and lame dark place : P

< 3

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

They’re either the owner or someone who gets a cut from the YouTube channel plus patreon.

They even made a thread over on GLP. Let’s just say, I’m happy we have the mods we have here and not there lol.

Just Barbara G. Sandlin : )

Source kun denied SourceTruth relationship with Barbara Sandlin a few days ago but Quartz Crystal "Judy" san doesn't know how the internet works, so they think the internet is private somehow, even when they have public channels.

Tech is like a hard thing for 50+ 17 year olds : P LMFAO!

Loneliness is such a sad affair...

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

You make a lot of unnecessary noise, i could not care less about your fake narrative and lame excuses

I just love when you look like this

And you do every time i reply to you, i love it < 3

By the way hunny the SourceTruth and QuartzCrystal manuals you ordered just arrived < 3

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wait...wait.

Are - are you guys saying I shouldn’t use YouTube as a source of truth and fact on reality??

No... NO I won’t. YouTube says the moon is a hologram, the Earth is flat and hollow at the same time, we’re living in the Matrix and the Annunanunannnananki are real.

YouTube SAYS that. HOW could it be wrong??

#MyWorldIsCrumbling

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

That doesn't apply here.

As far as you, everything applies

You have lied so much you don't even have a right to reply anymore

Stop being a coward please, how do you think that will help gathering followers on this thread?

Such a tool you are

No, these "lies" are just conspiracy theories

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Conspiracy theory much?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Wait...wait.

Are - are you guys saying I shouldn’t use YouTube as a source of truth and fact on reality??

No... NO I won’t. YouTube says the moon is a hologram, the Earth is flat and hollow at the same time, we’re living in the Matrix and the Annunanunannnananki are real.

YouTube SAYS that. HOW could it be wrong??

#MyWorldIsCrumbling

You make your comment out of ignorance of this topic.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Of course it does. Lying is lying and if you’re going to lie about something mundane, like your age, what’s to say you wouldn’t lie about something bigger? Like being the YouTuber or the matrix theory cult?

I never lied about my age, that was an attempt to discredit me by an administratir on another site. In the application for the site I put that I was born in 2000 which makes me 19, but I am really 17. It is a simple error of 2 years and it is being used against me.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You make a lot of unnecessary noise, i could not care less about your fake narrative and lame excuses

I just love when you look like this

And you do every time i reply to you, i love it < 3

By the way hunny the SourceTruth and QuartzCrystal manuals you ordered just arrived < 3

Everything yhat you say is made out of your own ignorance.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

There's like a gazillion of evidence, you are just stuck with your head in a corrupted dishonest and lame dark place : P

< 3

No, you guys are just promoting conspiracy theories. Your conspiracy theories may be valid on this site as a whole but on this thread they are not appropriate.

You think that you can debunk any of this by throwing shade at me but you can't, its rather pathetic that you have to comw up with ll.of these xonspiraciea. You guys probably joined this site because you believed in the "conspiracies" of this "conspiracy forum".
edit on 2-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

I never lied about my age, that was an attempt to discredit me by an administratir on another site. In the application for the site I put that I was born in 2000 which makes me 19, but I am really 17. It is a simple error of 2 years and it is being used against me.

Always someone elses fault.

It would have been so much better if you’d have come on here and been honest. Something like...

“Hi guys! I have a YouTube channel that explains about the matrix, frequencies, souls and such. Why don’t you give some of it a watch and let me know what you think.”

Instead, we got someone who pretends to be advertising someone elses channel who can’t handle any criticism. A person that insults others by calling them soulless. Someone who, when caught out in multiple lies, lies some more.

Don’t you wish you could have a do over? Kind of like a video game?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join