It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: SourceTruth

You said YOU can’t prove people have souls, yet I’m the one stuck in my own mindset?

BTW, how does it feel to be called out on every site you’ve spammed this nonsense on? Maybe, just maybe, the issue isn’t other people.

I said it can't be proven in the same way, that doesn't mean that it can't be proven at all. You are too stuck in your own mindset to conceptualize what I am saying.

Maybe the issue is other people, because this seems to provoke very strong oppositional reactions in them.

Didn't i tell you that your words are meaningless? And forgettable?

Why do you keep desperately trying to discuss the stupidity of it all?

Just go away, nobody needs that crap in their lives, there are better and real ways to achieve happiness and success, and none of them involve a $25 monthly contribution in exchange of lame answers

You got burned on the Avalon forum, like badly, no one ever will take you seriously

Here, go post on this thread on that site

The Body Intelligence

Do it without mentioning the stupid cult, let's see how far you get in all your 5-high frequency syndrome

Also here on ATS there are like a gazillion posts and threads with very honest and cool content and yet you have made zero contributions

Why? Because you are a dumb/ignorant bot only programmed to talk and promote the fake cult

Go ahead and post on other threads if that's not true, show us, and no mention of your cult at all. Let's see some real human behind the promotion machine

These threads are enough of a discussion for me to handle at once, but I can certainly post on other threads on this website.

For you to say that my words are meaningless shows your deep rooted ignorance

You will only keep making the same ignorant statements that you have been maming

Nobody cares....

You are obsolete, the produce of a mental illness, from a bygone era, you are what's wrong with humanity, asking for money when you say you are spiritual

You are nasty half-humans

Nobody cares about your creepy nasty leader, or you, or your cult

Nobody cares .....

edit on 2-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
How do you tell if you have a sole or not?

I'd hate to give up meat and organisms only to find out later that I don't have a sole and it was all for not.

1 in 5000 having a sole? That's not good odds, might be better off just sticking with the meat and organisms; with those your a winner every time.

If there is an experience that is taking place in source thriugh your body then you have a soul.

So you must have one because you are experiencing a lot of butt hurt right now, and i've been told it hurts a lot : P

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The group mentality on this thread is very apparent. Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.

You are correct, your views do challenge widely held beliefs. And that is why they are challenged.
That's not some great insight, it's obvious.

However, it does nothing to prove your point.

I'm yet to see a good explanation of what a soul is from you. Or anyone else for that matter.

However I don't think you want to go down that rabbit hole, simple answers to complex questions seems to be more your style.

But as long as you still haven't given Babs any money I can't dismiss you as a complete fool.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Holly bat# batman, you got another source souce truth soul thread there guy, or gal or bot or nut or bolt or whatever your about.

So this is what the whole other threads were about, these vids of old people talking? You know besides what other people say, I think there is something to your soulless theory. It deserves some thought, on this whole soulless people thing.

I like it. Its like a grab and take mix and match from a whole bunch of religions and believes, and movie scrips and more then a few internet threads and sites all put together like a patchwork doll into a hodgepodge of semi half assed interpreted believes. But then again so are all other religions before they gained popularity.

I actually watched some of the videos. My favorite quote was from the Origin of the Matrix vid, "all the world is a stage and we are in fact the actors, with our lines to play" And she even brought the word demiurge in there adding a little spice a tribute to the gnostics.

But ya, thats a direct line from a Madonna song.

Thats OK. Even Madonna ripped that off from somewhere else, Shakespeare i think, and he? Well believe it or not, nothing is really original, not even Shakespeare. That song was likely popular when those people in the vids were younger. All the worlds a stage indeed, and everybody has there part to play. Ohhh...Matrix.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You can't "prove"a metaphysical concept in the same way that you prove physical thing.

Whoa, hang on.

You can’t tell someone who challenges your statement with evidence that your statements cannot be proven in traditional methods, then not offer up those methods for analysis.

You say people have souls or that experience through this horsesh*t of an idea called ‘source’ gives you a soul. But your can’t prove it. Then when TerryDon79 questions your assumptions, you say, ‘Naw, naw, it cannot be proven traditionally’.

WHat a load of tripe.

Practice what you preach, dude. You can’t ‘state’ something as a fact and then when question, call the questioner ‘ignorant’ because they are challenging your position.

That’s not how it’s done. Well, ok, that’s how children, teens, neckbeards, MElievers and others here on ATS do it but not genuinely intelligent people.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

You can't "prove"a metaphysical concept in the same way that you prove physical thing.

Whoa, hang on.

You can’t tell someone who challenges your statement with evidence that your statements cannot be proven in traditional methods, then not offer up those methods for analysis.

You say people have souls or that experience through this horsesh*t of an idea called ‘source’ gives you a soul. But your can’t prove it. Then when TerryDon79 questions your assumptions, you say, ‘Naw, naw, it cannot be proven traditionally’.

WHat a load of tripe.

Practice what you preach, dude. You can’t ‘state’ something as a fact and then when question, call the questioner ‘ignorant’ because they are challenging your position.

That’s not how it’s done. Well, ok, that’s how children, teens, neckbeards, MElievers and others here on ATS do it but not genuinely intelligent people.

I can offer some glimpse of what's to follow

- You don't understand because you have not gone through the 400 videos yet
- You need to listen to her words and believe, then you will understand
- If you can't understand or refuse to understand, then you are soulless
- If you don't want to watch her videos or dare to question her logic, then you are ignorant and soulless
- Don't ask me any question other than about SourceTruth, and don't question my word either. I am with a soul and you're not until i say you have one
- Don't discuss the leader, it will get you from alumni to soulless & ignorant in one snap of my fingers
- I am better than you, if you refuse my word, you are nothing to me but keep replying because i need to make SourceTruth a viral thing, otherwise i'm done
- Please send cash, there's a conveniently placed patron site for all our needs, give at least 25 but if you stop giving then knowledge will be removed and you will not be accepted by anyone else in the cult
- Any questions are $25 per session, but as i said when you signed up, it was voluntarily so i don't owe you anything. I'll answer if i want, or care, but don't hold your breath unless you are one top monthly tier subscriber, if not i don't care
- If anyone asks, you don't know me, or my name
- If you are cashless you must bring followers in some way, here's a script that you must follow, you have a quota per month, otherwise you are soulless and ignorant

Such says the word of Judy, winner of the Matrix game
edit on 3-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Dude you got deleted from unexplained-mysteries forum?

WTH?

How did you get banned from that forum? LMFAO! I wonder so much but i guess you have one of your "spectrum" lapses?

I mean it's ok to have lapses but keep firm into stepping away when you feel angry and don't reply while angry or like that. Think twice and step away then come back a bit later and be cool, ok ?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The group mentality on this thread is very apparent. Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.

You are correct, your views do challenge widely held beliefs. And that is why they are challenged.

I'm yet to see a good explanation of what a soul is from you. Or anyone else for that matter.

However I don't think you want to go down that rabbit hole, simple answers to complex questions seems to be more your style.

But as long as you still haven't given Babs any money I can't dismiss you as a complete fool.

I b r so ught up that it challenges widely held beliefs because I am explaining part of why I am getting so much opposition.

I can expalin what a soul it. A soul is technology that houses a portion of source within it.

I do have simple answers to complex questions, but I also have more complex answers if I explain my simple answer

The answer does not have to be complex, it can be simple. My answers are simple, but if I were to explain my auestions they would have more complex answers, and they relate to other concepts, which is why they can be stated simply.

No,you cannot dismiss me as a complete fool. I have an understanding of this topic, and I am able to answer the questions given to me about an explanation, which showz that I do have an understanding. I have an answer for many of the questions that you could have about this topic.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I b r so ught up that it challenges widely held beliefs because I am explaining part of why I am getting so much opposition.

I can expalin what a soul it. A soul is technology that houses a portion of source within it.

I do have simple answers to complex questions, but I also have more complex answers if I explain my simple answer

The answer does not have to be complex, it can be simple. My answers are simple, but if I were to explain my auestions they would have more complex answers, and they relate to other concepts, which is why they can be stated simply.

No,you cannot dismiss me as a complete fool. I have an understanding of this topic, and I am able to answer the questions given to me about an explanation, which showz that I do have an understanding. I have an answer for many of the questions that you could have about this topic.

Stop crying!

Blah blah blah babushka

Just stop, every other post you make trying to gather more attention just means you are lowering your own standards and making an amazing fool out of yourself

I never found someone in my entire life so low self esteem like you, no mater how much people spit on you, you keep coming back for more spit....

LMFAO!

This is terribly sad

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Stop crying!

Blah blah blah babushka

Just stop, every other post you make trying to gather more attention just means you are lowering your own standards and making an amazing fool out of yourself

I never found someone in my entire life so low self esteem like you, no mater how much people spit on you, you keep coming back for more spit....

LMFAO!

This is terribly sad

They wat that you completely ignore everfything I say and try to taunt and ridicule me shows your complete ignorance.

You talk to me like this on ATS, but on Avalon you talk as if you don't. I will show everyone on Avalon how you speak to me.
edit on 3-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Whoa, hang on.

WHat a load of tripe.

You don't understand my response to him at all.

I said "proven in a different way", not "proven through a different method".

There is a difference.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Holly bat# batman, you got another source souce truth soul thread there guy, or gal or bot or nut or bolt or whatever your about.

So this is what the whole other threads were about, these vids of old people talking? You know besides what other people say, I think there is something to your soulless theory. It deserves some thought, on this whole soulless people thing.

I like it. Its like a grab and take mix and match from a whole bunch of religions and believes, and movie scrips and more then a few internet threads and sites all put together like a patchwork doll into a hodgepodge of semi half assed interpreted believes. But then again so are all other religions before they gained popularity.

Yeah, I do have another thread.

So you do indeed find some legitimacy to the soulless ones concept. It is not liked by others because it challenges widely held beliefs, but reasonable people will question this belief.

Although you like it, I don't think that you are correct to describe it that way. It certainly has mamy original statements in the videos.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You said YOU can’t prove people have souls, yet I’m the one stuck in my own mindset?

BTW, how does it feel to be called out on every site you’ve spammed this nonsense on? Maybe, just maybe, the issue isn’t other people.

I said it can't be proven in the same way, that doesn't mean that it can't be proven at all. You are too stuck in your own mindset to conceptualize what I am saying.

Maybe the issue is other people, because this seems to provoke very strong oppositional reactions in them.

Didn't i tell you that your words are meaningless? And forgettable?

Why do you keep desperately trying to discuss the stupidity of it all?

Just go away, nobody needs that crap in their lives, there are better and real ways to achieve happiness and success, and none of them involve a $25 monthly contribution in exchange of lame answers

You got burned on the Avalon forum, like badly, no one ever will take you seriously

Here, go post on this thread on that site

The Body Intelligence

Do it without mentioning the stupid cult, let's see how far you get in all your 5-high frequency syndrome

Also here on ATS there are like a gazillion posts and threads with very honest and cool content and yet you have made zero contributions

Why? Because you are a dumb/ignorant bot only programmed to talk and promote the fake cult

Go ahead and post on other threads if that's not true, show us, and no mention of your cult at all. Let's see some real human behind the promotion machine

These threads are enough of a discussion for me to handle at once, but I can certainly post on other threads on this website.

For you to say that my words are meaningless shows your deep rooted ignorance

You will only keep making the same ignorant statements that you have been maming

Nobody cares....

You are obsolete, the produce of a mental illness, from a bygone era, you are what's wrong with humanity, asking for money when you say you are spiritual

You are nasty half-humans

Nobody cares about your creepy nasty leader, or you, or your cult

Nobody cares .....

If nobody cares, why do you and others keep posting on my threads? People do care becauae it challenges their belief, and this is evidenced by how they are all grouping against me on the threads. If they didn't care they wouldn't have to group against me. They realized that they can only argue against me as a group because individually they will easily lose in an argument.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

"The forces of evil in a bozo nightmare
Ban all the music with a phony gas chamber
'Cause one's got a weasel and the other's got a flag
One's got on the pole shove the other in a bag

With the rerun shows and the coc aine nose job
The daytime crap with the folksinger slop
He hung himself with a guitar string
A slab of turkey neck and it's hangin' from a pigeon wing

You can't get it right if you can't relate
Trade the cash for the beef for the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax fallin' on a termite
That's chokin' on the splinters
"

You gotta carry that coffin babe

< 3

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
SourceTruth

do have simple answers to complex questions

What are you ingesting to boost your frequency that high?
edit on 3 10 1919 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Dude you got deleted from unexplained-mysteries forum?

WTH?

How did you get banned from that forum? LMFAO! I wonder so much but i guess you have one of your "spectrum" lapses?

I mean it's ok to have lapses but keep firm into stepping away when you feel angry and don't reply while angry or like that. Think twice and step away then come back a bit later and be cool, ok ?

I didn't get banned, it was my thread abut Quartz Crystal that got shut down.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
SourceTruth

do have simple answers to complex questions

What are you ingesting to boost your frequency that high?

I already answered you before

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

"

< 3

You don't have any more actual replies to me, because your replies are too weak.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I think there's multiple people using the SourceTruth account. The last few pages of replies seem like a totally different personality from earlier, angrier, more spiteful.
The main insult seems to be "ignorance" now. Earlier on it was "scripted" being thrown around.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

"

< 3

You don't have any more actual replies to me, because your replies are too weak.

Your word are meaningless, and forgettable...

You are someone to forget, just like it has happened ever in your life

Don't cry, if i don't care about you, and you don't care about me, why are you crying for attention so much?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join