It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions emerge about Rep. Rashinda Tlaib having used multiple names.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Gatewaypundit is fake news.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy

So, no thoughts on the actual claims, then? Did you really come in just to crap in my thread?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am so pleased we have the squad.

They are worse than Hillary if that’s possible...

Thanks to them, Trump is going to win in a landslide..

-Chris

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would imagine the FBI is investigating them.

As far as Cortez, we know her history. It's public knowledge to anyone that actually looks for it.

She auditioned for her role as congress person to be the public face of that communist political action group. (can't remember the name of it)

And no one knows this......the Democrats were looking for a brown female.
That is how far her credentials go.
She is a puppet being controlled by puppet masters

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Many many many newly arrived immigrants have multiple names and ids and it leaves police baffled.

The mostly are from the middle east and central America where its easy to obtain multiple ids.

My town has been overwhelmed by central Americans.
When police pull them over or need to Id them it's a # show.
2 forms of Id with similar but different names

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Many many many newly arrived immigrants have multiple names and ids and it leaves police baffled.

The mostly are from the middle east and central America where its easy to obtain multiple ids.

My town has been overwhelmed by central Americans.
When police pull them over or need to Id them it's a # show.
2 forms of Id with similar but different names

I know about this. It's common when dealing with immigrants from countries that use non-Western alphabets. But Tlaib is a lifelong resident of Michigan, not an immigrant.

Add in the Palestinian connections (probably Hamas) and we have ample reason to wonder why she goes by multiple aliases. It would be interesting to see what files Israel has on her.
edit on 6-9-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Wouldn't count on it. They're democrats, they seem to have free rein. Now, if this were a Republican, I'd say there would be no rock the FBI wouldn't turn over to get at the truth. But this being a democrat, it won't go any wheres.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Theyy

So, no thoughts on the actual claims, then? Did you really come in just to crap in my thread?

Trump is a lizard alien.

I need you to factually disprove the claim....No fair calling BS.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

President Trump is orange

Lizards are green

Next!

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

President Trump is orange

Lizards are green

Next!

LOL

You win.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: watchitburn

Wouldn't count on it. They're democrats, they seem to have free rein. Now, if this were a Republican, I'd say there would be no rock the FBI wouldn't turn over to get at the truth. But this being a democrat, it won't go any wheres.

That idea is a result of identity-politics influencing your perception.

I know FBI folks..they are virtually all Republican like Comey and Mueller..Don't confuse people that are anti-trump as being democrat. Smart folks raised to respect the truth and facts and who had drive to pursue a career in the same? Lots of them disproportionately end up in DOJ and FBI.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Still don't change the fact that the fbi are controlled by the democrats and won't touch a case it the name has a D attached to it, if an R is attached then they pull out all the stops. Gotta be blind if you don't see that.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Still don't change the fact that the fbi are controlled by the democrats and won't touch a case it the name has a D attached to it, if an R is attached then they pull out all the stops. Gotta be blind if you don't see that.

To the contrary, you have to be wearing blinders to believe that.
Too much Fox.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I believe it's very possible we'll see Omar removed from office before the first of the year, and possibly even arraigned on some pretty serious charges....I would also like to say that AOC will really be the eye opener for everyone no matter what party you are affiliated with when her first term is up by looking at her financial situation...Her home, car, and bank account will be very telling at just how badly corruption is of our politicians... We know how broke AOC was when she was elected, and was even in the process of being evicted due to being late on her rent...So just keep an eye on her, and add up what we pay her compared to how great her financial situation, and worth is after her 1rst term...

As for Tlaib,,, no doubt she's as corrupt as they get, and there's no doubt she is doing everything she can like the other squad members to bring this nation down...But I have the upmost respect, and faith in our men, and women in the FBI, CIA, HLS, and the DOJ that I know are all over them, and just waiting...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

This is that whataboutism that leftists are so fond of bringing up. If Trump used a sharpie that means its okay for someone else to lie about their identity as a government official? Are you using the chewbacca defense? It doesnt make sense. Someone needs to update your programming. Why not talk about something that actually matters? Theres plenty to criticize Trump over but you want to focus on markers, hairstyles, and hand size. Stuff that has no effect on anyone's life. Its not funny, its cliche.
edit on 9/7/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I did. The claims are false. It's essentially a satire site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join