It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Black Project is this ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So I caught this today while scrolling down my page, looks a pretty interesting airframe and configuration, it seems fairly well defined and detailed, since there are some extremely knowledgeable individuals on here who walk in some higher profile circles in the know, I was wondering if anybody could hint at what project this might be

Of course it could very well be a drone UCAV ?

Unfortunately the photographer decided to use 3rdphaseofmoon who are very well known for their hoaxing, so there is always that, but from a quick read it seems the photographer seems to think this was not of this earth likely because it made no sound

LINK

edit on 3-9-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Its thirdphaseofmoon. It's a bull# video.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Looks like a hang glider maybe

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The video in the OP doesn't work for me. ETA - works now.

I saw a few pics and video posted earlier elsewhere on the internet showing what was claimed to be a BP aircraft. They were blurry and low rez. I looked and couldn't find it again or I would link to it. This was a post from a random internet dude not the third phase.

I only grabbed one pic when I saw it, I enlarged it x4. The other pics were bigger but a lot blurrier. It could be a kite or drone, hard to tell with the crappy photos. I didn't watch the video.

Right click and do view image to see it larger.

edit on 3-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Boy that looks fake

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Its thirdphaseofmoon. It's a bull# video.

Definitely aware they’re more concerned about generating revenue than the subject they claim to cover love and care about, but the pictures looked pretty legit to me ?

Nothing out there you know of? Or just some fancy RC?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's either CGI or RC. Seeing the channel it was posted to, I'd say CGI.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's either CGI or RC. Seeing the channel it was posted to, I'd say CGI.

Haha I was hoping one of you guys would say it’s project A B C but I’m pretty certain now it’s one of the two now, I’ve seen people fly some pretty dam similar large RC, so I might be tempted to say RC

It really is getting tougher by the day to tell real, cgi, and drones apart

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If it's flying somewhere it's being seen that clearly, it's not a black project. They generally don't take off until full dark, and many have started using low visibility lighting.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Lighting is all wrong. Obvious fake (wont even call it a cgi since this is a glorified cut and paste).

Unless there's a very strong light coming from below which we should've seen in the pic, there is no reason for the object to be so bright looking at it from below.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Looks fake to me

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Lol at TR3B and that YouTube channel.

Playing devil's advocate-

Insitu (a Boeing linked company) has a UAV facility in Bingen, WA and flies them up and down the Columbia river...so there is, hypothetically, a possibility it is linked.

Black project?

As others have mentioned- things not meant to see the light of day seldom see the light of day...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Click bait.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It's not lit up, it's a see through kite or hanglider

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrownCartwheelCreed
Lol at TR3B and that YouTube channel.

Playing devil's advocate-

Insitu (a Boeing linked company) has a UAV facility in Bingen, WA and flies them up and down the Columbia river...so there is, hypothetically, a possibility it is linked.

Black project?

As others have mentioned- things not meant to see the light of day seldom see the light of day...

There are a number of flying wings out there at the moment that are legit, it’s just getting more difficult to tell apart unless you have some background info to link it to these days, the CGI has advanced just as much as RC or drones it’s ridiculous

I mean when I looked at this I was thinking, it’s good but probably RC, ok I need a second opinion 😂

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've been manipulating images/videos for almost 20 years now. This is CGI.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
It's not lit up, it's a see through kite or hanglider

There are a few different “identical craft” photos, not sure hangilder wouldn’t we see a little dude under there somewhere?

I was down on a beach in Cornwall last year when I see a decent size delta shaped craft flying around, I eventually found the pilot on the beach with a big tripod set up and guidance system iPad as view control, when he landed it I was surprised the thing could get in the air, it was a self made RC and the detail he’d put in was incredible, if it wasn’t for the thing being so close you could hear the buzzing props, I’ll be honest, I would have been fooled for something else, absolutely crazy how far these hobbies take go and the money they must spend developing them

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
I've been manipulating images/videos for almost 20 years now. This is CGI.

What are the things to look for? What’s the deal breaker here?

I think since we had the “Haiti UFO” discussion on here back in 2007? I’ve just given up with spotting CGI, when it’s obvious it’s obvious, but there have been some really good ones in recent years which you just wasn’t sure about, this would be one

But I do remember how difficult a lot of people at the tome struggled with the Haiti UFO as obvious as it is today, I think it come down to some trees rather than the object it was that good at the time

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
looks like a moth to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I paused the video different times and enlarged the still just for fun. It looked as if there were 3 weird looking dolls things (lack of better description) in it lol
Like really weird things. As in not real. Could be just my brain that's off today due to back surgery lol. That Pareidolia!, and Medications.
Plus the other video it seems the guy talking begins focusing in on something else strange too

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join