It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not enough babies being born

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Also everybody is gay.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2019 by UK2315 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You've hit the nail on the head. Western population decline is a few things. Industrialization, comfort lack of resources and putting resources to different uses. The white European population is under fret. I know this personally. Its not a government agenda or a world wide conspiracy. Population collapse and decline has gone hand-in hand with industrialization. But what else went up along side industrialization health care and better understanding of the chemicals at play inside our body. I have to scratch my head asi have one child. But am very succesful in that field and yet only a child. Then I realised every single partner I had been with from 17-30 had actively been using different forms of birth control. The western population is at threat. But the threat shockingly. Is white females. The west is underfret from its mother's. They choose when and decide to have kids. If they ever want them. I don't meet mothers in life anymore very few people I meet would ever have that capacity. So the trend I noticed. Unfortunately through education. The west has collapsed its self. Which unfortunately is the by product of having a more prosperous society. The educated choose when and where to use they're resources!

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Globally populations exploded on the 1940s. Japan was the first industrialised nation to begin experiencing population collapse. Historically the western nations are producing fewer children to the point that in two generations there won't be enough children to replace the current generation. All Western nations are in population decline mass migration is being used to subvert this. Mass migration is being used to advert population collapse in the west. But shockingly everyone fails to see that literally 2 billion humans were born after World War two. Once they have come to the end of there lives human population will revert back to its pre world war two levels! Uneducated fool here!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join