It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ALL 4 FISA Warrants Were Illegal IG rules!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: Grambler

Amen!

I wonder just how long the people will wait before a mass outcry.

The sleeping giant is awakening and people are seeing what's going on.

Never?

They are well fed and have way too many shiny objects(entertainment) dangling in front of them.

No doubt, there will be an "outcry", but only during commercial breaks, then it's off to keep consuming and sitting around waiting for "someone else" to fix it.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ummm, so where is this IG ruling? Or are you just posting a he said she said from an interview?

Pretty misleading / fake news'ish.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

The new iPhoney is coming out next month!!!

This is the same nation that used to invest in:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In the last minute joe goes on about how all of these people broke the law but Barr probably won’t charge anyone cause he just wants the info public and to restore people’s faith

LOL! Restore faith in what? Revolution?

No action is just going to breed more corruption. I don't even want to know how ugly this next election cycle is going to get.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

In the last minute joe goes on about how all of these people broke the law but Barr probably won’t charge anyone cause he just wants the info public and to restore people’s faith

The only way to restore faith in the system is some jail time for all involved.

That's it, at this point... there are no other options.

So let's see where this goes...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: charolais
Ummm, so where is this IG ruling? Or are you just posting a he said she said from an interview?

For the record, I can report that the Inspector General has found that all four FISA warrants were illegal.

This is from an actual person with a name, not the CNN version of "two people who were close to the source of someone who once worked somewhere heard from an unnamed source that..."

Sounds a lot more promising then what we are usually given.

We'll see, shall we?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Shhh, there isn't one. You have to let them let some steam off once in a while, it's been hard work defending Trump's erratic and crazy week.

The proof of this is a youtube video and there are no press releases from any real attorneys. Digenova is a retired attorney in his 70s, who was a federal attorney in the 1980s and has since been a conspiracy theorist. As a conspiracy theorist, he is known in this community but is in no way credible.

Furthermore, he made this claim in May, so this is hardly breaking news. It's breaking if breaking means 'within last 4 months'.

Anyways, shhh, just go along with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

For the record, I can report that the Inspector General has found that all four FISA warrants were illegal.

This is from an actual person with a name, not the CNN version of "two people who were close to the source of someone who once worked somewhere heard from an unnamed source that..."

Sounds a lot more promising then what we are usually given.

We'll see, shall we?

Joe D has a very good track record with his reporting on all things with regard to the Mueller report, so I will trust what he says here......but we shall see when the report comes out I suppose

link   
a reply to: Duderino

Speaking of fantasy land. Keep telling yourself that.

Joe is a regular on FOX, if he makes such an emphatic statement as he made "For the record I can report"... and is incorrect he's done. And he knows it. He's an attorney and understands Libel.

link   
So, does that mean Flynn would walk free?

Fruit from the poisonous tree so to speak?

Anyone with half a brain cell knew the fake Dossier made up the bulk of the FISA, even if lying James Comey says otherwise.

They also knew how fake the Dossier was when Strzok drafted this phoney yahoo news article
news.yahoo.com...

U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin
Michael IsikoffChief Investigative Correspondent•September 24, 2016

Because they in turn used that yahoo news article as further proof.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Start slapping cuffs on people.

This is exactly what many of us said would happen in the post Patriot Act world.

link   
a reply to: pianopraze

To add credence, FBI Deputy Director Andy McCabe TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that without inclusion of the DOSSIER, the FISA Warrant applications were denied. The fake Trump-Russia dossier was CRITICAL.

link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yes, and that yahoo news article has been proven to be based on the same Dossier.

They lied twice, knowingly.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

Shhh, there isn't one. You have to let them let some steam off once in a while, it's been hard work defending Trump's erratic and crazy week.

The proof of this is a youtube video and there are no press releases from any real attorneys. Digenova is a retired attorney in his 70s, who was a federal attorney in the 1980s and has since been a conspiracy theorist. As a conspiracy theorist, he is known in this community but is in no way credible.

Furthermore, he made this claim in May, so this is hardly breaking news. It's breaking if breaking means 'within last 4 months'.

Lol, oh? This is a discussion and sources are at play. However, we'll see what the IG says, but it isn't looking good for you people, at all.

Secondly, the only user experiencing a crazy and erratic week is you 🤣
I mean you had one post removed for serious breach of TOS 👏, a thread closed from BS you posted 💩 and another thread pushing propaganda which you never actually returned to 👋
Most likely seeing the ensueing ratio and vast amount of corrections, warranted of course. Not wanting to deal with that, you probably just wrote it off as a lost case 🤭

Furthermore, the predictions have long been known and suspected, we just need it to come from the IGs mouth, then we can continue to laugh at you 😌
edit on 27-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: Cleaned up for that L.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's a new quote from James Comey's good friend and lawyer who Comey leaked his memos to...

Via Benjamin Wittes:

Let me translate this paragraph for you: Such meetings generally take place when indictment is imminent; they happen when the government plans to bring charges. You should thus expect charges against McCabe to be forthcoming any day. And if such charges don’t happen, that doesn’t mean they weren’t planned but, rather, that some extrinsic event has intervened.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I see a little despair in your post... LOL

TBH, if there is no jail time involved in what is coming out then Trump will lose his re-election bid.

He will lose a lot of his base, most of the moderates and he doesn't have anything else.

IF nobody goes to jail then I will happily vote in the Presidential election for whatever turd the Democratic party lets float to the top of the primaries.

As a former Democrat, the one thing I really have faith in is that the current Democratic party can tank our economy faster then anyone else can.

I'm in a situation to weather that storm and will just sit back and watch the ship go down because at that point America will deserve it.

Please remember this post... because it's what you are hoping for.

If it does happen, Winter is coming... are you ready too?

edit on 27-8-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: Duderino

Speaking of fantasy land. Keep telling yourself that.

Joe is a regular on FOX, if he makes such an emphatic statement as he made "For the record I can report"... and is incorrect he's done. And he knows it. He's an attorney and understands Libel.

That's great. Speaking of fantasy land... can you post a link to the press release or anything real? Anything tangible at all, other than what this guy says?

Fantasy land... lol

I love this website, you guys crack me up.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I love this website, you guys crack me up.

The only thing you've ever said I agree with.

I love this website.

And you will hear the news here on ATS long before you see it anywhere on the MSM, plus have it picked apart form all angles so you can understand what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
How much you want to bet that somehow, some way McCabe, Strozk, Comey, all of them, will somehow walk as well? This kind of corruption does NOT happen in a vacuum.

If that happens, Trump is done...and he knows it. The most passionate audience responses he received were for reducing the number of illegals entering this country, and for bringing justice to deep state criminals...with Hillary being #1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join