It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: ALL 4 FISA Warrants Were Illegal IG rules!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 27-8-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: Duderino

Speaking of fantasy land. Keep telling yourself that.

Joe is a regular on FOX, if he makes such an emphatic statement as he made "For the record I can report"... and is incorrect he's done. And he knows it. He's an attorney and understands Libel.

That's great. Speaking of fantasy land... can you post a link to the press release or anything real?Anything tangible at all, other than what this guy says?

Fantasy land... lol

I love this website, you guys crack me up.

Well, I looked all over for this link. I knew I'd find it again, and I did! This is MAJOR NEWS!!! LINK

edit on 27-8-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: charolais
Ummm, so where is this IG ruling? Or are you just posting a he said she said from an interview?

Pretty misleading / fake news'ish.

For the record, I can report that the Inspector General has found that all four FISA warrants were illegal.

This is from an actual person with a name, not the CNN version of "two people who were close to the source of someone who once worked somewhere heard from an unnamed source that..."

Sounds a lot more promising then what we are usually given.

We'll see, shall we?

I agree we will see, I still stand by my comment that this post, and especially the title, are very misleading.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: pianopraze

Arrests when?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! X 99999999

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Nobody is going to be put in jail. This is the government we are talking about. Does the government ever put high ranking officials in prison? It does not look good for our government to have high ranking people go to prison. Now, if they did something not related to their job or position, then yes they might get some jail time, but not for government business.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

In the last minute joe goes on about how all of these people broke the law but Barr probably won’t charge anyone cause he just wants the info public and to restore people’s faith

ATS member Boadicea has been saying for months that she doesn't trust Barr and that he was probably brought in to help cover things up and makes sure guilty parties walk rather than face justice.

Would not be surprised at all to see nothing come of this in the way of actual justice.

Yes, I'm that cynical.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Arrests when?

You're not keeping up.

Only conservatives get arrested. They're the threat to democracy.

Liberals get immunity deals and jobs at CNN.
edit on 27-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Promise im caught up. Just getting bored witnessing the criminal injustice systems remarkable inability to prosecute itself.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This will make the ENTIRE russia investigation illegitimate.
Including the Mueller bullcrap.

It will be Baraks legacy.
Dirtier than Nixon.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
All fall down go BOOM !!

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I love this website, you guys crack me up.

The only thing you've ever said I agree with.

I love this website.

And you will hear the news here on ATS long before you see it anywhere on the MSM, plus have it picked apart form all angles so you can understand what is really going on.

95% of the "news" that gets posted on ATS never happen yet alone make it to the MSM.
Just search through the forums and take a look at it by yourself.
Everything from Hillary being arrested to 50,000 sealed indictments to Obama lawyering up and hundreds of other fantasy stories from news sites and blogs you never heard of.
Only this year I think I have seen 100+ threads with the word bombshell in it that amounted to nothing.
If you want to believe it, than fine. Just stop portraying ATS as some fountain of truth because it really isn't.
edit on 28-8-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If there is no Spygate/FISA declassification, we can assume that President Trump passed along the authority to implement DECLAS to Barr, so Barr can take the heat when nothing is declassified before the Nov 2020 election.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Who that guy claiming this?

Whose boots are those shoes?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

There are people who still get excited when there are "revelations" about Hillary, FBI Misconduct, Epstein, etc.. That's why they start out their threads with "BOMBSHELL!". That's human nature. I'm sure you're mentally invested in something too, aren't you?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope you have a way to put several of that particular GIF together, and stagger their animations to go BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! … That would be so kewl, when THE HAMMER DROPS.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

95% of the "news" that gets posted on ATS never happen yet alone make it to the MSM.

Actually 95% of the "news" that gets posted on ATS did happen (or has happened soon after) and most of it is from the MSM to begin with 😃

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Ummm, so where is this IG ruling? Or are you just posting a he said she said from an interview?

Shhh, there isn't one. You have to let them let some steam off once in a while, it's been hard work defending Trump's erratic and crazy week.

The proof of this is a youtube video and there are no press releases from any real attorneys. Digenova is a retired attorney in his 70s, who was a federal attorney in the 1980s and has since been a conspiracy theorist. As a conspiracy theorist, he is known in this community but is in no way credible.

Furthermore, he made this claim in May, so this is hardly breaking news. It's breaking if breaking means 'within last 4 months'.

Anyways, shhh, just go along with it.

I'd be in denial too if I was that far on the wrong side of history.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Shhh, there isn't one. You have to let them let some steam off once in a while, it's been hard work defending Trump's erratic and crazy week.

The proof of this is a youtube video and there are no press releases from any real attorneys. Digenova is a retired attorney in his 70s, who was a federal attorney in the 1980s and has since been a conspiracy theorist. As a conspiracy theorist, he is known in this community but is in no way credible.

Furthermore, he made this claim in May, so this is hardly breaking news. It's breaking if breaking means 'within last 4 months'.

It's a little early in the game to be claiming a win.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Digenova has been very good on the Russia hoax

But I will wait to see the igs own words before I believe this

If true, another bombshell that will have to be explained away b and ignored by the trump haters

As I have been saying for two years, this is the biggest political scandal in the history of our country

But, trump tweets mean things, so who cares, right msm?

Agreed. We must wait for the IG Report, because if what DiGenova is saying is true, it's so bad we'd have to have the details because everyone involved would have to be indicted. Biggest scandal politically in the Western world - probably ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: network dude

It's a little early in the game to be claiming a win.

Not really.. pretty sure it's obvious to most intelligent people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join