It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Good to hear from you! I've been thinking for months now that the only way to "fix" this...is the "Sum of all Fears"
I hope I am wrong but, their claws are in tight.

/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

3 of the 7 Q drops with Sum in them..depict this triangle in some way... why?

qmap.pub...

edit on 3-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: How does one make that symbol on a KB

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Rel do you know anything about Marchioness Sarah Rose Hanbury Cholmondeley? She is married to David Cholmondeley, 7th Marquess of Cholmondeley. Rose is on the outs with the Royals. She and Kate were friends until she decided to allegedly have an affair with William.

The truth about Prince William and Rose Hanbury's relationship

You've no doubt heard of Prince William and Rose Hanbury's alleged scandal, if you're even slightly interested in the British royal family, that is. Their rumored affair has been plastered all over tabloids since early 2019, leaving many people confused as Prince William has always seemed to be a devoted husband to his wife, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, not to mention a loving father to their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis.

She has been photographed at p
parties where Ghislaine was in attendance.

Rose's husband is from Rothschild lineage and 23 years her senior.

Lord Cholmondeley is a descendant of Sir Robert Walpole (1676–1745), the first Prime Minister of Great Britain. He is the son of Hugh Cholmondeley, 6th Marquess of Cholmondeley, and his wife, the former Lavinia Margaret Leslie.[2] He is also a descendant of both the Rothschild family and the Sassoon family through his paternal grandmother, Sybil Sassoon.[3] He has three elder sisters: the Ladies Rose, Margot (married Tony Huston), and Caroline (married Baron Rodolphe d'Erlanger).

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Just my two cents..

Human Sacrifice, Cannibalism & Hillary
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
3 Apr 2018 - 9:11:01 PM

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

qmap.pub...

I know you've made this connection before WC..just putting it back out there

The 911 timestamp is pretty interesting as well....Sufi?
edit on 4-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Is there a resource available to track the 'special' families.

The sort where you input a name and a DOB and see who is connected.

Asking for a friend

P

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Following up on The Grape Escape boat...

Other facts from this article: www.nbcbayarea.com...

“That boat's owners, Bob and Shirley Hansen, told The New York Times they were asleep when they heard pounding on the side of their 60-foot vessel about 3:30 a.m. and discovered the frightened crew members.”

33, again, along with 33 passengers

34 presumed dead (2x17), as well as these coordinates for SCI: (34.0232056, -119.7657663)

I won’t paste the definition here, but urban dictionary has this for “The Rape Escape”:

www.urbandictionary.com...

Also “The Grape”:
A Blue flavored slushie plus watermelon vodka = the grape.
www.urbandictionary.com...

Also is a NJ winery— more east coast-west coast:
thegrapeescape.net...

Also, a board game on Amazon:

www.amazon.com...

“The squish 'em, squash 'em, squoosh 'em game. For 2 to 4 players ages 5 and up. I'm catching some rays on a warm, sunny grapevine when Yank! somebody pics me and carts me off the the Jam Factory! I gotta get outta here. I'm racing through the Factory, running along the conveyor belt and staying as far away as I can from the Jam Maker. It's got these 4 "am-ification stations"--the snipping clippers, the mashing juicer, the flattening jammer and the sawing cutter. It's lot of fun, but you've just gotta help us escape!”

Here is a negative review from February 23, 2011:

“This game is sick. It encourages murder and playing god. Bring people back to life and then killing them for their enjoyment is just wrong. A holocaust of wrong. Who made this game? Chernabog? It's nothing more then a kids verison of today's Adult Swim online games. The only good about is this game that it only lasted a year and maybe for that reason. Overall buy this game if you're sick in the head and if not stay away from this game. I give The Grape Escape a 0 out of 10.”

Also an escape room game:

www.escaperoomnapa.com...

“A group of terrorist scientists have infiltrated a CDC secret labratory and created a ZOMBIE VIRUS.  By accident the lead scientist became infected with the virus before he was able to finish the cure. To make matters worse he set a bomb to disperse the virus and decimate the surrounding civilian population. Zombies are wreaking havok on the lab, can your team complete the research, cure the scientist, and disarm the bomb in time?”

There is some mirroring of the letter “A” in their logo.

And finally (among many other wineries, vacations, and properties), there is the cancelled Nintendo game featuring the California Raisins:

“The California Raisins: The Grape Escape is a California Raisins video game developed by Radiance for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Capcom planned to publish the game in 1990 but its release was canceled due to the California Raisins' dwindling popularity because of the decline in raisin sales in the late 1980s and early 1990s.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...:_The_Grape_Escape

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Sep 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGs NEEDED

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hey Sab!

Not a big movie watcher will have to read up on the plot. Lord knows I wish we knew the answer.

Patience isn't my strong suit, so when frustration come, I just #walkaway for a while. When I found Ivana Trump listed in an NGO with Denise Rich and Adnan Khashoggi, I blew a gasket. I keep telling myself there has to be a reason because this isn't the only example.

I understand it is taking time because this corruption is so entrenched but...

...if justice isn't on the horizon, stick a fork in me.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

With so many groups helping children..you'd think something positive would've come of it already!. Pisses me of too!
Go watch Source Code..you said you would a year ago.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Thanks for reminding me Sab! I hope you are right. From all the digging I am convinced that Epstein is a tiny fraction of the IC's - every country- shenanigans. That wiki page link is the Vergina Sun - Greek/Roman symbol - synonymous with C_A. 🤬

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Ok I will do that now since it is fresh in my mind. Wish me luck that a squirrel doesn't distract me. 😂

(post by Sabrechucker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Straight up Ritual sacrifice..Why do they love Purple?..Hey Prince!!

edit on 4-9-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

LOL..Don't underestimate the squirrel's.. They are paid very well!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Now that I know your a dude..I have no desire to help you.

Just joking man

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

PCS is one of those "elite public high schools" and their logo is like an octagon. It's not really of importance who the kids were that went to PCS but more so who are the parents. Santa Cruz is known for various occult activities and not far from Monterey.

Example: goodtimes.sc...

My Monterey post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

They are indeed unacknowledged saviors!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now you've gone too far..Respect thy nuts!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They mentioned repeal of the Flores Amendment, but slanted that repeal against Donald Trump: "There are not enough beds. The families already don't have enough supplies. Holding more families longer will only make horrible conditions worse!"

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join