It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Fourth of 4 POTUS tweet DECODES:

Tweet #4 Link:
Part 1

The incompetent Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, was bothered that I played a very fast round of golf yesterday. Many Pols exercise for hours, or travel for weeks. Me, I run through one of my courses (very inexpensive). President Obama would fly to Hawaii. Kahn should focus on....

10:48 AM - 3 Sep 2019

Part 2

....”knife crime,” which is totally out of control in London. People are afraid to even walk the streets. He is a terrible mayor who should stay out of our business!

10:48 AM - 3 Sep 2019

1) Tweet time of 10:48 point to Q1048:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922685 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:42:27 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922596 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:39:08 (EST)
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.

Q

>>922596
Connect via past religious leaders (re: Hussein).
We have everything.
They know we do.
RISK.
Q

I wonder if RISK = Religious Institution South Korea and a picture exists of him firing a gun at a picture of Ronald Reagan as US president? Note the posts says "who" not "what" - so it is at a person not a flag = Ronald Reagan or Queen Elizabeth?

This CDP article from 2016 - Obama And Sadiq Khan Just Passed Online Sharia Law says:

Khan has already instituted laws the forbid women from wearing certain clothing. Now he is moving to censor the internet and attack anyone who talks down to Islam. Obama and Khan are long-time friends and it’s no surprise given Obama’s ties to Saudi Arabia and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Is this why POTUS is pushing Khan's buttons - was Khan working hand in hand with Obama on introducing Sharia Law?

2) CAPS only to simple gematria gives:
a) Part 1
TMLSKIMPMIPOHK = 185... (Q185 = Pic of Rothschilds in Gold fancy dress hats!)

Equivalents: Donald John Trump, The real Tulsi Gabbard, US President Gabbard,
World Trade Center, Activate dormant DNA

b) Are the CAPS saying "TML SKIM PM IPO HongKong"? Is the continued reference to KNIFE crime under Khan as mayor actually trolling Khan about TAKING A CUT of some deal?

c) Part 2
LPH = 36... (xref Q36)
(Note LPH = Loyalty, Pride Honor = a gaming clan)
Equivalents: Barack, child, oil, Panda, law, chase, chip, hair, Meme

d) Parts 1+2
TMLSKIMPMIPOHKLPH = 221... (xref Q221)

Equivalents: Declaration of Independence, satanic ritual sacrifice, Robert Swan Mueller, Three twenty two, Tomorrow Austin

edit on 3-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Song here mentions a few locations , storms, ship etc

www.youtube.com...

Odessa (City On The Black Sea) The Bee Gees 1969

PLUS

www.youtube.com...

Conception - Roll The Fire (Subtitulada En Español)

edit on 3-9-2019 by steaming because: Was not intended to be a reply

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The word senator is in there too
a reply to: Diaspar

new.wordsmith.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Fifth of 5 POTUS tweet DECODES:

Tweet #5 Link:

The U.S. may be getting a little bit lucky with respect to Hurricane Dorian, but please don’t let down your guard. As it heads up the coast, lots of very bad and unpredictable things can happen! On the other hand, the Bahamas have been devastated. We are sending crews to help!

5:39 PM - 3 Sep 2019

1) Tweet timestamp of 5:39 can be reversed to give Sept 3rd to 5th or could point to Q539

2) CAPS only to simple gematria gives:

TUSHDAOBW = 113

No meaningful equivalents.

Q113:

Anonymous ID: FAkr+Yka No.148185905 📁
Nov 5 2017 23:53:46 (EST)
Social media platforms.
Top 10 shareholders of Facebook?
Top 10 shareholders of Twitter?
Top 10 shareholders of Reddit?
Why is SA relevant?
MSM.
Controlling stakes in NBC/MSNBC?
Controlling stakes in ABC?
Controlling stakes in CBS?
Controlling stakes in CNN?
Investor(s) in Fox News?
Why is this relevant?
What is Operation Mockingbird?
Active?
Who is A Cooper?
What is A Cooper's background?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Speed.
Q

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Q's rules need to change.

Q's rules?
What rules?

Would you be willing to kindly enumerate Q's "rules" for us, then argue for or against them--using propositional logic?
I'd like to see your critical thinking and argumentation skills in action. I ask because I have a B.A. in Philosophy, Cum Laude.

BTW: Whoever it was here who wrote about the German Enlightenment, good job!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Another verdict/decision to watch
‘John Doe’ Wants to Keep Documents Sealed in Epstein Suit

The Jeffrey Epstein saga has a “John Doe” now.

An anonymous man on Tuesday urged a New York judge to permanently keep secret many of the remaining sealed documents in a defamation lawsuit filed by one of Epstein’s alleged victims, Virginia Giuffre .......

The man doesn’t explain why he believes his name may appear in the documents, or in what context, but he fears his reputation may be damaged by “unproven allegations of impropriety.”
Now, two subsets of additional sealed documents are due to be analyzed by a judge who’ll decide if they should also be made public. Doe said he hadn’t been notified that his name appears in the sealed documents. A hearing on the matter is set for Wednesday in federal court in Manhattan.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
FISA Abuse Update:

Last week, Senator Lindsey Graham met with Attorney General Barr and discussed how to roll-out the "Bombshell" FISA Abuse report, later this month.

Immediately after that meeting, Graham sent I.G. Horowitz/AG Barr a letter, requesting that 9 categories of documents related to FISA Abuse and Russia-Trump witch hunt, be declassified and published ASAP.

Letter from Graham to Barr/Horowitz: twitter.com...

Senator Graham is also requesting that the DOJ interview former President Barack Obama. He was the initiator of what's now known as SPYGATE/RUSSIAGATE.

September will be even "Hotter" than August was.

edit on 9/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Gotta see who's paying attention don't I???

And of course you are.

Can't elaborate at the moment too much, but I can say that the information helps show what needs to get got by many, and when it needs to get got.

FBIanon - and our own insiders, pointed out that all this stuff dug up is scanned and often used, even if we are unaware of it. Information pot goes both ways.

The biggest advantage the Controllers have is controlling information. Heck, Jertle Henry Kissinger publicly revealed the "ping pong diplomacy" which was all about information control. James Clapper stated DJT can't meet with world leaders, he must send an agent. Information AGENTS are a key control system.

We are working to remove the agents at least a little bit, even if we have to use the agents system to distribute.

If we just keep putting out, with energy behind it, it cannot remain hidden. Does that mean everyone must know all about all of this? No, not all.

As REL decoded, Informed Consent DJTrumps Implied Consent - Controllers need consent as it is still a Freewill Planet and Population. Controllers have lived off of Implied for ages.

When enough are informed to desire to own Informed Consent, the power shifts. Soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm wondering if tis BBC article is sending some kind of message:

USS Osprey ship's bell to be handed to US after mysterious return

The bell from a ship sunk the night before D-Day is to be given back to the US Navy after it was mysteriously returned to the authorities.

USS Osprey sank in June 1944, with the loss of six men, when it hit a mine south of the Isle of Wight.

1) Osprey is a bird of prey... Hunters become the hunted?

2) The ship sank the day before D-Day!

3) Could the mine be referencing the fire on the boat at Santa Cruz Island?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
New Book Suggests Kavanaugh Accuser Made Claims To Protect Roe v. Wade

Debra Katz, speaking at a legal conference where she made the acknowledgment. “In the aftermath of these hearings, I believe that Christine’s testimony brought about more good than the harm misogynist Republicans caused by allowing Kavanaugh on the court,” Katz told an audience at the University of Baltimore’s 11th Feminist Legal Theory Conference.

“We were going to have a conservative [justice] ... elections have consequences, but he will always have an asterisk next to his name. When he takes a scalpel to Roe v. Wade, we will know who he is, we know his character, and we know what motivates him, and that is important; it is important that we know, and that is part of what motivated Christine.” (Emphasis added.)

Had Q not existed, this mind trap might have taken hold, as it is I see it having had zero long term stain except with those who minds are dead anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

TUSHDAOBW = 113 No meaningful equivalents.

I see BUT SHADOW

Plato - “Earthly knowledge is but shadow”

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Looks like you have some digging to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I had no idea until today that China had/has(?) a project building a port in the Bahamas. This article is from 2014.

China Harbour commences Bahamian port project

China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) Americas broke ground on a US$39-million port in North Abaco, The Bahamas, last Friday.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Two random things.

Benjamin Fulford who I am loathe to give any attention to or link too says "if true" that Former Japanese Prime Ministers Koizumi And Nakasone In Guantanamo. FWIW.

Personal connection says that at least one of those who died on the boat was not an "insider" or of national interest. So the dead body theory falls short here.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Alongside Maersk?

www.sealandmaersk.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Conspiracy Theorist "Proves" Freemasons Rigged AFC and NFC Championship Games

BlowTube has taken his channel down 17 times over the 6 years he's been posting Gematria vids.

Here's a recent video he discusses this; first 5-6 minutes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My friend and colleaQue would like to remind folks of this concerning yesterday's LHC discussion.

Imagine being so arrogant you wish to guess at re-creating an alleged explosion that started life... on a living being with people, plants, animals, insects, and more living within! And demand the taxpaying public make it happen.

There was no beginning, so this is not what this is/was for.

reluctant link

edit on 3-9-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What does 33 have to do with human sacrifice?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Wonder if there's anything to those numbers? As we know Hollywood has a pattern of foreshadowing events to come.

Screenshot from your twit link - twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lol!

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join