It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

P.S. A total of 6 committees will be briefed tomorrow!

And, each one will have a different interpretation of what the briefing divulged. Politicians....getting real sick of 'em.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those that are the loudest....right?

Now we know why Romney is so anti-Trump.

I can't believe I actually voted for that sellout.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gorka flew out with Pompeo to Rome. 🤔

Sebastian Gorka DrG
‏Verified account @SebGorka

Why is the Left mad that I’m in Rome?

Looks like Team Obama and their drones are worried.

Good.

twitter.com...

Based on all the places these guys are going I think something much bigger is underfoot. I actually am starting to think Trump is going to expose all of the countries the former administration attempted and succeeded at election meddling.

It does kinda feel that way. Pompeo and his entourage have made many trips to the Middle East, Europe, Israel, South America. Perhaps once the stage is set for all the world to see and the screams become so loud they can no longer be ignored, will usher in Judgement Day. A Day of Days is forthcoming. Maybe this pertains to the repeated Q phrase, "Nothing can stop what is coming."

Just a thought but I'm with you on something much bigger is going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

P.S. A total of 6 committees will be briefed tomorrow!

And, each one will have a different interpretation of what the briefing divulged. Politicians....getting real sick of 'em.

Since they're all on vacation observing Jewish holidays they don't give a crap about, the recipients of the briefings will most likely be Congressional staffers.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gorka flew out with Pompeo to Rome. 🤔

Sebastian Gorka DrG
‏Verified account @SebGorka

Why is the Left mad that I’m in Rome?

Looks like Team Obama and their drones are worried.

Good.

twitter.com...

Based on all the places these guys are going I think something much bigger is underfoot. I actually am starting to think Trump is going to expose all of the countries the former administration attempted and succeeded at election meddling.

It does kinda feel that way. Pompeo and his entourage have made many trips to the Middle East, Europe, Israel, South America. Perhaps once the stage is set for all the world to see and the screams become so loud they can no longer be ignored, will usher in Judgement Day. A Day of Days is forthcoming. Maybe this pertains to the repeated Q phrase, "Nothing can stop what is coming."

Just a thought but I'm with you on something much bigger is going on.

The reason this makes a ton of sense to me is because that would be worldwide implication and truly smear the US so they would have to handle this with kid gloves and somehow force those responsible out of politics for good.

Trouble is, those involved know that Trump wouldnt out the US as the actual ones that are meddling in elections because it would tank our country in minutes. They are able to continue doing what they do and lighting fires about non issues for Trump.

If I'm right....we likely wont ever know but will see major politicians stepping down from positions worldwide.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

FoxNews reports that Barr and Durham went to Italy together last week, due to the "gravity" of the investigation. Wasn't Pelosi and Cummings in Italy during their Summer vacation? I remember a photo (taken by a tourist) of them together in an Italian restaurant.

link   

DJT tweet

RED OCTOBER

DJT posts the pic on Oct 1 signaling day one of Red October. Maybe point too...

"NOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT?" = Mathematically Impossible???

November 7th as the focal point?

Lindsay said "we'll find out a lot in two weeks" during an interview.
Rudy is in a fit suggesting he is about to land soon - evidence he's screaming not "we know." Actual evidence.
Most of the Red October drops point at Justice K = treason + rulings.

This is getting very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this unroll from Undercover Huber? linky

The law does NOT require “firsthand knowledge” of an issue in order to report it as a “whistleblower”

But the DNI/ICIG *interpreted* the statute as requiring firsthand knowledge on at least some of the forms, even including specific guidance saying “ONLY” it would be allowed
—The ICIG admits that the “whistleblower” used the May 2018 version of the form. That’s the **same form where the guidance notes explicitly state that firsthand knowledge is required**

Apologies if already posted as I can't even keep up with replies to my own posts 🤷‍♂️😂

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

DJT tweet

I have a feeling this is going to be a worldwide action....literally global.
edit on Tue Oct 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Last night while I was digging around more on the DODanon drop, another anon posted a graphic and the link to the site. This was the graphic. As you can see it reads pretty weird. I understand why they posted it with the connection of Amy K in it, but the thing as a whole is all over the place as you can see

So I decided to check out the link to see what I could maybe figure out. On first glance the site looks normal enough as you can see.

Once you start scrolling through it though it is almost like a Bot that hasn't quite got the hang of conversation yet. I will add two more examples below.
I don't know if there is some kind of code talking going on here or just a bots gone wild, but I sure can't figure it out. The extremes of the subjects bouncing around really works the mind.

One other note, the anon that posted it wouldn't respond to anyone's inquires about it.

This is the link to the site. You have to scroll down a bit to get to these full blown drops.
Crazy Site

Two more examples:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

From the Daily Hambone...

Barr Went to Rome to Hear a Secret Tape from Joseph Mifsud, the Professor Who Helped Ignite the Russia Probe

ROME–When Attorney General William Barr showed up at the U.S. embassy’s Palazzo Margherita on Rome’s tony Via Veneto last week, he had two primary requests. He needed a conference room to meet high level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in. And he needed an extra chair for U.S. Attorney John Durham of Connecticut who would be sitting at his right hand side.

Barr was in Rome on an under-the-radar mission that was only planned a few days in advance. An official with the embassy confirmed to The Daily Beast that they had to scramble to accommodate Barr’s sudden arrival. He had been in Italy before, but not with such a clear motive. Barr and Durham are looking into the events that led to Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, and suddenly all roads were leading to Rome.

Pompeo is meeting the Italian president, the prime minister, and the Pope while in Rome. His official mandate is to discuss Libya, China trade, and sanctions on Russia, which Italy does not support. Pompeo will also be spending time with the U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican Callista Gingrich and her husband Newt.

Remember this guy from back in May 2019?

twitter.com...

Operation Charlemagne, The Silent Ones, and EyePyramid

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: cimmerius

Thank-you for sharing that valuable insight, Cimmerius. In your knowledgeable opinion, when was "The Plan" formulated, by whom, and when was its approximate initiation date?

I certainly don’t know the answers to these questions-- merely trying to visualize a framework large enough to organize all the puzzle pieces so far revealed. I t doesn’t all quite fit together for me, especially the religious aspects.

Speaking of the cabal, Q said it doesn’t matter if Satanism is real as long as they believe it is real.
Yet Q seems to have something of a religious flavor as well.

Thinking of these religious aspects, it strikes me that Q is trying to do something similar to what Jesus was trying to do. Different words for different times, but isn’t the goal much the same?

We have seen that the roots of the cabal beliefs and techniques date back to antiquity. We have seen people resisting them going back to Jesus (remember the money changers). The issues discussed seem just as relevant today.

The Bible seems to lay out how this conflict will evolve and resolve over time.

People have been resisting evil and waiting for the second coming ever since.

So in some ways, religion frames the whole Q discussion as well as anything.

Just remember that religion isn’t what we were told it is.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

[...]

This makes me think more and more that the Trump administration themselves fake leaked this and previous leaks in order to bring other issues to light....like Biden. It makes the dems fight themselves and have to cover their own butts at the same time. It is brilliant if true because it actually alleviates Trump of having to do anything except focus on and investigate the real crimes.
edit on Tue Oct 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Brian Cates:

Oh hey we knew about the tape Mifsud had made months ago.

This isn't new.

Barr didn't have to travel to Italy to hear that.

This is spin.

So they finally want to acknowledge the Mifsud tape exists? @jsolomonReports reported on this MONTHS ago.

Here's the clip on @seanhannity's show, which I believe aired on July 31 or Aug
www.youtube.com...

DURHAM ALREADY HAD THIS TAPE. Back in July.
So right here the spin that Barr & Durham were hearing this tape for the first time is bogus.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

We don't know what he's (Pompeo) doing, but we are told to trust him. I do.

BIGGEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
TREASON.
2019 - YEAR OF THE BOOMERANG.
Q

#3473 (partial)

edit on 1-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ha, didn't realize was the same tape. Ok, the suspense is building up now.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan Did you hear about the theory that GWBush and Cheney were involved allegedly w/JFKjr's death...that the "flight instructor" may've been the assassin who bailed out (didn't find his seat) and left the plane spiraling out of control.

Where was Cheney that day?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

We don't know what he's (Pompeo) doing, but we are told to trust him. I do.

BIGGEST SCANDAL IN AMERICAN HISTORY.
TREASON.
2019 - YEAR OF THE BOOMERANG.
Q

#3473 (partial)

I find it interesting that the state dept IG is speaking to these committees while Pompeo is out of the country.

No coincidence. Something big is up.

Will wait for leaks tomorrow.

edit on 1-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an “urgent” briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.

[...] Source: www.rawstory.com...]
[...]

It's State. They are just as likely to be starting another whistleblower campaign against Pompeo at this point.

new topics

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join