It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
POTUS currently "pinned" Tweet points to Q705 which, I think, is the start of a 5 day countdown to Sunday 6th:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324477 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:43:25 (EST)
[5]

edit on 1-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sec. Pompeo

Wheels up, and heading to Europe. Our enduring partnerships in Europe are critical, and I look forward to productive conversations on a range of global issues, including protecting #religiousfreedom and advancing economic prosperity. First stop: Rome and the Holy See.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This is pretty impressive. Earlier today this poll was sitting at like 97 Yes, 3 No. Within 8 hours today its been completely flipped.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Trillium

they're posting the drop videos on their YouTube? I really get the feeling this is a 'look over here, not over there ' maneuver but I guess we'll see what develops

That pretty much describes all the news that has dropped in the last two weeks, "Look over here, not over there".

I firmly believe that Hilary, and/or those in her sphere pushed Joe to jump into the race. I also believe that the whistleblower was part of the same plan, to hit both Biden and POTUS at the same time.

I expect Warren to be blindsided in the next week to knock her down a peg, and Hilary to announce her run the following week.

ETA: Dangit! I hate when I switch batween my work laptops, home laptop, and phone, then respond to something from like 30 pages back like an idiot, because I forgot to davance to the last pages in my catchup. Oh, well.

edit on 1-10-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

Secretary Pompeo
‏Verified account @SecPompeo

Let me be clear: I will not tolerate such tactics, and I will use all means at my disposal to prevent and expose any attempts to intimidate the dedicated professionals whom I am proud to lead and serve alongside at the Department of State.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
@QBlueSkyQ

Altantic Council at the center of Ukraine connections creating the RussianHoax
Dmitri Alperovitch co-founder Crowdstrike Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank.
Warburg Pincus controls CrowdStrike
Timothy Geithner runs Warburg Pincus
twitter.com...

Warburg Pincus LLC is an American private equity firm with offices in the United States, Europe, Brazil, China and India. It has been a private equity investor since 1966. The firm currently has approximately $65 billion in assets under management and invests in a range of sectors including retail, industrial manufacturing, energy, financial services, health care, technology, media, and real estate. Warburg Pincus is a growth investor. Warburg Pincus has raised 19 private equity funds which have invested $77 billion in over 870 companies in 40 countries.

Warburg Pincus has invested in companies such as Harbin Pharmaceutical in China, Bharti Telecommunications in India, AmRest in Poland and Nuance Communications in the U.S.

Wiki

Forgive me ladies but who is the hot blondy??
Ivanna Voronovych. Yea, I see where this is going.

twitter.com...

Pelosi NECK DEEP in Ukraine – Female Ukrainian Party Girl Connected to Military and Government is Her Legislative Aide

More pics at links above.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know who's writing the script of our reality, but this is a hoot!

😂🤣😂
edit on 10/1/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Related to above post ^^^

[...]

My guess is Pompeo is meeting with them to discuss the previous administrations operations to get Benedict out in 2013. There is a lot of talk about Obama, Clinton and Biden being involved in the operation. He was the first Pope in hundreds of years to resign.
edit on Tue Oct 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If the Department of Justice is aware of all the things published in this thread about Nancy Pelosi, and Elijah Cummings, BARR really can bring down the House of Representatives...and more.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gorka flew out with Pompeo to Rome. 🤔

Sebastian Gorka DrG
‏Verified account @SebGorka

Why is the Left mad that I’m in Rome?

Looks like Team Obama and their drones are worried.

Good.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No sauce yet

Could this be the reason DJT tweeted the tweet last week concerning Mittens?

Some speculated Mittens might have been Q+ but sold out, hence the video montage, my take is a negative on that.

**I can understand hiring Hunter for billion dollar deals. Just last week I hired a guy who had no experience or tools to snake out my sewer line. But before you call me crazy, he once knew a plumber and that convinced me.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Gorka flew out with Pompeo to Rome. 🤔

Sebastian Gorka DrG
‏Verified account @SebGorka

Why is the Left mad that I’m in Rome?

Looks like Team Obama and their drones are worried.

Good.

twitter.com...

Based on all the places these guys are going I think something much bigger is underfoot. I actually am starting to think Trump is going to expose all of the countries the former administration attempted and succeeded at election meddling.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
@QBlueSkyQ

Warburg Pincus LLC is an American private equity firm with offices in the United States, Europe, Brazil, China and India. It has been a private equity investor since 1966. The firm currently has approximately $65 billion in assets under management and invests in a range of sectors including retail, industrial manufacturing, energy, financial services, health care, technology, media, and real estate. Warburg Pincus is a growth investor. Warburg Pincus has raised 19 private equity funds which have invested $77 billion in over 870 companies in 40 countries.

Warburg Pincus has invested in companies such as Harbin Pharmaceutical in China, Bharti Telecommunications in India, AmRest in Poland and Nuance Communications in the U.S.

Wiki

[...]

So ChiFi cannot find any help in the U.S. and turns to a Chinese spy? Clone-bot Nancy can't find help in the U.S. (not ONE illegal immigrant on her staff?
) and turns to this woman?

What, the Ukrainian hottie was the only really devoted to "change maker" she could find? Then again my guess is she was better educated on how U.S policy is formed because School House rocks wasn't her foundation, but a Spy Academy.

In what world does this make sense to the NPC, how do they explain this away?
edit on Tue Oct 1 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
State Department Giving Congress an URGENT briefing tomorrow.

The top watchdog at the State Department will be giving an “urgent” briefing to Congress on Ukraine, ABC News reported Tuesday.

“The State Department’s Inspector General is expected to brief staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser concerning documents related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News,” the network reported.
Source: www.rawstory.com...

Hmmm....

BIDEN related?

HILLARY related? (Her e-mail investigation was re-opened by the State Dept 3 months ago.)

P.S. A total of 6 committees will be briefed tomorrow!
edit on 10/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by crankyoldman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

No sauce yet

Could this be the reason DJT tweeted the tweet last week concerning Mittens?

Some speculated Mittens might have been Q+ but sold out, hence the video montage, my take is a negative on that.

**I can understand hiring Hunter for billion dollar deals. Just last week I hired a guy who had no experience or tools to snake out my sewer line. But before you call me crazy, he once knew a plumber and that convinced me.

Isn't Mitt's advisor on the board of Burisma too?
Let's look together...

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors

Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — a career CIA spook who rose to its top levels — sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month despite his complete lack of credentials or qualifications.

www.americanthinker.com...

Fancy that.
Mitt's advisor on Burisma's BOD is ALSO CIA!

--------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I suppose I should get off your lawn then. 😋

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Wow, y'all, this Ukraine thing is madness. Who all is this going to ensnare? Joe Biden for starters. Then Hillary Clinton, Adam Schiff, and Nancy Pelosi are all ones that come to mind. Are there any others?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those that are the loudest....right?

Now we know why Romney is so anti-Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join