It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Senator Lindsey Graham was on FoxNews tonight. He said that Nancy has lost control, and there needs to be someone "outside of politics" assigned to investigate the Biden/Ukraine connection.

www.foxnews.com...

Personally, I think the Supreme Court should weigh-in on the Impeachment process. House Democrats seem to be breaking the law by holding an impeachment inquiry without first taking a full vote within the U.S. House. They're treating Presidential Impeachment like its some sort of game.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Google AI believes it's 1964.

Hmmmm. Picture Nos. 22 and 89 in the series at that Imgur link are pretty clearly marked 1904. I think google AI might be a little drunk. Beer googles??

edit on 26-9-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Agree 1904 but I viewed a few other places and many appear to have been run through Photoshop showing 1904 and others 1964.
The best or closest to whatever is/was the original is probably on Archive.org in one of those Bohemian Grove albums. But, I just didn't feel like searching anymore.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Arch also represents a genealogy or family tree... the further you go back in generations the further apart the families stones are but they are all held together by the Keystone.

Ergo the Keystone is children?

So the keystone may be the child of a marriage that joined two powerful families, but was cast aside or overlooked?

Interesting thought. I've got nothing, though.

Need to sleep, the work day is only hours away.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Select Dems and Repubs saw the Whistleblower complaint this evening. According to the Democrats, it is "nothing short of explosive".

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Did the Republicans who saw it, say anything? The MSM is almost totally ignoring all Republicans today.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Observationalist

An accidental discovery in Egypt seems to confirm the existence of the 'lost' gospel of Q.
www.pbs.org...

IDK, just passing it along.

Well... I wouldn’t buy into that too much. The gospel of Q is about as solid as Al Gores Climate data. It’s full of convenient assumptions.

However, it’s an important theory that will help bring about the apostasy in the church. With Jordan Peterson types preaching more Christ Consciousness rather than the historical Jesus, which Christianity is based on.

Clouds without Water

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks Care and QOS. I don't have cable and have to wait for later you tube.

In complete agreement with this out of control impeachment.

There is an ummm obnoxious or maybe arrogant lack of interest in the Dems misdoings.

No matter how they play it, it is going to come back and bit them. Too many people are waking up and willing to listen to our side.

While i have hope...fear still lingers.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
From Ukraine news:

"Grandmaster Trump"

As the Grandmaster Trump during the negotiations put the checker Zelensky checkmate in two moves

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords
Select Dems and Repubs saw the Whistleblower complaint this evening. According to the Democrats, it is "nothing short of explosive".

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

Did the Republicans who saw it, say anything? The MSM is almost totally ignoring all Republicans today.

Correction: Utah Republican Chris Stewart says the Whistle Blower complaint contains nothing "new" or "surprising".

www.foxnews.com...

I guess we'll find out Thursday if Democrats are (once again) making a mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's just a slander fest, and it's sad. If your a democrat proud of your current situation..please stand up.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

LAL

Where is the senate in all of this? The usual pro trump rep's spoke out but the only person in the senate who said anything was anti Trump Romney. Where was Grassley and Graham? One could say they were taking their time but the transcripts are clear, at least too me and are nothing compared to what Dems have done just since 2018.

It is a valid point but one that kind of misses the current time period mark. The 24 hour rule should be replaced with the 48 hour rule. Wait and wait again.

The sea of madness we see is everyone on teeeveee and to some extent twit etc., working to steer folks into the desired reality.

The teeeveee was never created for truth, ONLY reality manipulation, so to join the fray once the bombs have been dropped only creates a mess because even if X gave a solid system of reason (Jordan, Scalise Collins did) it is lost because teeeveee goes into lock-down mode not truth mode by spewing hate and divide.

So why should they bother now?

It is very clear from Rel's decodes and direct confirms this is all mapped out. Q adepts must hold the line and be above the fray when it erupts. We need to guide up, not get dragged into the fight.

Remember when you were a kid and were goofing off, and your mom or dad could just look at you and it all stopped? They didn't get into the fight, just held a resolve that altered the reality because they had a greater POV.

We Q folks are just about to get that powerful and need to practice. Watch Nancy or Freddo and hold the line, don't scream, don't internally say "but but but..." rather hold the line by knowing there is The Plan.

It reverberates EVERYWHERE.

48 hour rule. Wait. Laugh, chuckle, giggle, but wait.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

My avatar is a sad sad story.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

The calligraphy style font is much more consistent with 1904 than 1964, imo

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wondering if anyone has some insight. The top number of Q posts have been bugging me. 3570 is a very familiar number to me. It's like a word on the tip of my tongue that I just can't grab. I don't know if it has something to do with physics, astronomy or maybe even the Bible. It's an itch I can't scratch.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Don't fall asleep with the engine running.

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

twitter.com...

This looks very Deutsch plus Horus. What's up with that?

Dr. Sven Krasser, an immigrant from Germany, is CrowdStrike’s chief scientist.
link

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Explosion and fire at chemical factory in Rouen/France.

Schools closed after massive explosion at French toxic chemical factory

Makes me think of the recent string of incidents in Russia, the oil refinery attack in Saudi Arabia and the Notre Dame Cathedral fire... Notre Dame (Paris) and Lubrizol chemical factory (Rouen) are in direct vicinity to the river Seine.

Rouen also has a Cathedral named Notre Dame (de Rouen), again close to the river Seine. Made a thread.
edit on 26-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

3570 is a very familiar number to me.

357 magnum is a thing.

Linky Strange one, has 3570 in the address bar.

John 6:35-75 interesting ... have a read.

That is all I have so far.

P

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Just the usual "Qoincidental" accident right ?

🤫

posted on Sep, 26 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
The river Seine is 777 kilometres long...

The walking distance between the two cathedrals is very close to 77 miles. Between Notre Dame, Paris and the Lubrizol chemical factory in Rouen actually it is exactly 77 miles!

edit on 26-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join