It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Wasn't there a fictional Mothman movie on this that also referred to Point Pleasant?

ETA: nvm. Just realized one of your links named the movie.

edit on 22-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You mean another film than the 2002 Mothman Prophecies? Else we are just running in circles...

Anyway is it just me or...

I guess they could be frens... Childhood's End? Looks being deceiving and so on but that's just not the vibe I get from those sculptures.
edit on 22-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

You mean another film than the 2002 Mothman Prophecies? Else we are just running in circles...

Anyway is it just me or...

Most assuredly not you.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is getting mighty damn strange.

Infinity symbol... Does "Magnolia" have any symbolic meaning?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

LOL, sometimes I just don't recognise myself anymore...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No, that's the movie. This symbolism comparison is creepy ominous.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
13 Camp Pendleton Marines charged in human smuggling operation

Thirteen Camp Pendleton-based Marines detained in a human smuggling probe in July are facing a variety of related charges under military law, the 1st Marine Division said Friday.

All 13 were charged under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the law governing the conduct of service members. Their charges include failure to obey orders, drunkenness, endangerment, larceny and perjury.

link
edit on 22-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Magnificent Magnolia Musings in part 3 of this thread (several posts on that page alone).

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Trump War Room

In 2016, while President Obama was refusing to provide aid to Ukraine, the Obama Admin reportedly pressured the Ukrainian government to drop a corruption investigation into a group co-funded by the Obama Admin and Democrat mega-donor George Soros

US Embassy pressed Ukraine to drop probe of George Soros group during 2016 election
John Solomon article

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ok wow, nice correlation there!

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I’m even more convinced the “whistleblower” was more about the DS Left accelerating Biden’s exit from the field.

The guise of it being anti-Trump ensured it received maximum media coverage in first 48/72 hours as it sucked in Biden/Ukraine/Son scandal.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I tend to agree, look at how much traction it's gaining

Trump War Room

New York Times reporter Ken Vogel on the Biden Ukraine investigation: “There is a story here. We’ve told some of it. There is more to be told.”

'More to be told': New York Times reporter says Ukraine story a 'significant liability' for Joe Biden

link

Stage left for Biden = Clinton incoming?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Dup
edit on 22-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thanks!

twitter.com...

Caligula's ancient hideaways

Q3497

>Afterward, make your way to your second snorkel stop — Little St James Island — where curious fish dart back and forth in the clear blue water, and colorful coral formations nestle next to amazing underwater formations.

"Do people travel to islands to [Fish]?"

Q1840

Aug 10 2018 15:15:38 (EST)
[Fish]ing is fun.
These people are stupid.
Q

Magical Kingdoms - Disney Cruise Line

edit on 22-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: dashen

And the republicans were in on it too

You will quite likely also find the people pushing for harsher drug laws also in on it. There is profit in the privatized prison population for some. Why have fair and reasonable drug prices when you can exploit the addictive nature of it and help out the shareholders? When you live by a code to maximize profits that is what happens.

It is a really weird and confusing set of rules going on. Ones that never get talked about and business as usual.

Private prisons profit by failing to provide proper levels of care and custody. Privatization of prisons means that the incarcerated are treated terribly all the way around.

Government-run prisons ensure that inmates receive the proper level of care and custody. They are held accountable by the public.

I'm not saying the latter is that superior, in fact, just barely, but better than the former. My state ended contracts with private entities after investigating the conditions at those private facilities. Appalling.

Pubic or private... it's just legal slave labor.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I'm not here to editorialize about it, only to clarify policy and offer input regarding what other members post about it.
edit on 9/22/2019 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Alien disclosure is getting weird and scary

Howdy, all.

Dashen, according to the John Quincy St. Clair material, that bridge collapse was due to a "hyperspace vortex" opening up randomly over the area where the bridge is.

If this is true it may give a potential explanation for the mothman stuff as well as the same area would serve as a portal for extra dimensional entities.

When I read through the St. Clair patents I was struck with the notion that St. Clair may have been a pseudonym for someone within the Gov disclosing tech, but also adhering to their procedure of mixing in a certain amount of BS to muddy Waters and give plausible deniability. So some of that stuff like the battle of Revelation occuring or whatnot seems bogus, but there may be some truth scattered in.

Also, to Cranky's post about remote viewing not being good enough to run a Q type operation, I would again reference St. Clair. He claims that you can boost your ability to remote view with such accuracy as to be a reliable, instantaneous deep space communications method.

Here is the specific patent application. patents.google.com...:"John+St.+Clair"

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Southern Magnolia aka Evergreen Magnolia.

The flowers have a short lifespan.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Enderdog

I'm not here to editorialize about it, only to clarify policy and offer input regarding what other members post about it.

Understood.

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Q ramped up attention on Biden in July before 8chan went dark.

I’m wondering what the “true” pecking order is for Trump Team in which Dem to face in the general. Not the Twitter version but the behind the scenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join