It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un''????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I can understand that Burd. Actually that point came to mind while posting the OP. So sure me trying to understand Trump having not met him can be seen in the same light. However, I don't claim to know Trump, I claim to know about him. Trump claimed that his wife knew Kim, not that she knew about him. Can you see the difference here?

By fortifying the original statement the White House spokeswoman failed to address that difference. Trump's claim was that she knew him while the WHS only said that she knows about him. though she said she knows him. There is a difference.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

This one is a classic:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This whole summit has been awash in his statements and contradictions. I chose this one out of many to focus on. We could have many many more to do this with. Hoo boy this guy is a plethora incongruities.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Let us say that the 1st Lady has never met Lil Kim in person. Do we have any way of knowing whether or not they have talked on the phone, e-mail each other, are Facebook friends, follow each other on Twitter or Instagram or try out each other's Pinterest projects or recipes? How about whether or not they are pen pals, in an online book or movie club together, etc?

Oh, gee. You have a very valid point here Drunk. Ah, sure. But really? Really? Is that easier to believe than this was just one more little mind sludge from Mr. Trump? You can stretch it that far if you like.

Not stretching at all.... okay, maybe the Pinterest thing, I'll own that one. But the rest? Valid questions. Met my hubs on ATS in 2011 during another incarnation and got to know him better on FB. People get to know each other in all sorts of ways we never dreamed of in the not so distant past. And I am not a blind Trumpster, I voted for Gary Johnson, I'm just not a Trump hater either.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

If you like your plan you can keep your plan. I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --
Orange man is first politician to lie!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The question I was asked most today by fellow World Leaders, who think the USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”

12:26 PM - Aug 25, 2019

It's painful to watch the leader of the free world reduced to fantasy.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
What fake news Arnie??? Point it out to me as you fall over your own cliff. Do you see that my quote was exact? And that the follow up quote was exact as well? Go ahead, read the OP again and tell me what I fell for. Direct statements from the White House spokeswoman. Were was the''twist I fell for. Tell me will you?

link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

You make a valid point with it being exaggerating instead of lying. Like with the whole trade war with China. After having discussed the matter with Liu He, China’s top trade negotiator.

All of a sudden Liu became "The vice-chairman of China" (which he isn't) and a phone call (which China denies happened) and all of a sudden Trump is prepared to start negotiations again...

Is this just overconfidence blowing up in your face and backpaddling while trying to keep everybody convinced your strategy worked or lying....

Peace

I don't think Trump is trying to convince anyone of his strategy personally. That is, he probably doesn't give a hoot what anyone thinks since he's convinced he's doing the right thing based on what he campaigned on. He's doing what I, a conservative voter, expected him to do - fix the economy and trade deficit, get control over our borders and to put the U S of A back on track of what we are instead of what we want the rest of the world to think. Obama did a lot of damage by apologizing for America. I'm glad that's come to an end.

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: dfnj2015

This one is a classic:

This Women was Obviously Not " Hugged " Enough by her Mother after Giving Birth ...Just Sayin ' .........

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OH yea, you again. So tell me there Xu? Where was the twisted quote in the OP. I'll be waiting for you to tell me. Compare the quote I offered to any quote you can find and show me the difference. OK?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Rearly ?

Oppsie.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Thanks, how about this one?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The question I was asked most today by fellow World Leaders, who think the USA is doing so well and is stronger than ever before, happens to be, “Mr. President, why does the American media hate your Country so much? Why are they rooting for it to fail?”

12:26 PM - Aug 25, 2019

It's painful to watch the leader of the free world reduced to fantasy.
It's painful to watch deluded Americans reduced themselves to lies from liberal media and full of hate, so small they are *shrugs*

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Asked about his inconsistent approach in labelling Chinese President Xi Jinping first as an enemy in a Twitter post last week, then praising him as a great leader, Trump said: “Sorry, it’s the way I negotiate.”

I see your point...

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Fallingdown

NIce. How ya doing buddy? Still backing this goon?

Yep you know what they say

“ you can never bet enough money on a winning horse “

Looks like Biden is dropping.

Are you putting your money on the gray horse ?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Let us say that the 1st Lady has never met Lil Kim in person. Do we have any way of knowing whether or not they have talked on the phone, e-mail each other, are Facebook friends, follow each other on Twitter or Instagram or try out each other's Pinterest projects or recipes? How about whether or not they are pen pals, in an online book or movie club together, etc?

Oh, gee. You have a very valid point here Drunk. Ah, sure. But really? Really? Is that easier to believe than this was just one more little mind sludge from Mr. Trump? You can stretch it that far if you like.

Not stretching at all.... okay, maybe the Pinterest thing, I'll own that one. But the rest? Valid questions. Met my hubs on ATS in 2011 during another incarnation and got to know him better on FB. People get to know each other in all sorts of ways we never dreamed of in the not so distant past. And I am not a blind Trumpster, I voted for Gary Johnson, I'm just not a Trump hater either.

Ok, I accept your point. You got to know your husband on the net. I know others as well that have inititated fine relationships on line. My daughter for one. However in her case there was as you say, interchange and dialogue between her and her friend as is likely the same with you.

I doubt however that this is the case with Mrs. Trump and Kim, that there was dialogue and interchange allowing for her to consider that she knows him. As I mentioned to Burd somewhere else in this thread, there is a difference between knowing someone and knowing ABOUT someone. Trump's claim was that his wife knew him. Certainly she might have known about him but did she ''know'' him? For me that is quite a stretch. A much more likely thing is that which I suggested in the OP, that Trump was just spinning happy stories to tell his audience.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yea I think that sums it up...and honestly even if he does embellish or lie a bit to pat his back in public...not a bog deal to me as long as he keeps working to keep campaign promises. Taking on the China trade issue...all for it. Fixing the VA yes please. Combating illegal immigration another check marked off. I could care less how the guy comes off as long as he keeps working for me rather than himself...which is what 90% of politicians have done.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Are You Ronery To ? I'll be your Friend , I Will Elevate You . I am just a Liar though...............)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MrNeo
I got to know you a little better just because of this post.

By the OP's standards...you're a liar...if you never met him in person.

Don't I remember an uproar because Dennis Rodman met with Kim Jong-un in North Korea/
People were disgusted by him say the guy was ok. What has happened to make people go from he is a murdering dictation piece of scum to the Pres thinks the guys is ok and his wife does to?
Not a piece of crap nation there no!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Honest...something you wouldnt know a thing about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join