It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's island sure is strange.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They use ritual magick and planetary magic in everything they do. I find it funny how people poo poo it. They obviously do not understand the SCIENCE behind it. This differential in knowledge is WHY they rule over us. It really is extremely fascinating, because you learn about yourself and the world/universe and how it all works and why. It answers all of the questions for the most part.

If everyone who rules over you is using this knowledge, and you are not aware of it, maybe that is why they rule over you? Once enough people understand this stuff in the COLLECTIVE, things will change. They will have no power anymore.

ETA: Everyone mostly agrees that the moon controls the tides/water and has psychological influences over us. Ems/police will tell you they get more calls on full moons. Yet SOMEHOW, these other MASSIVE bodies have no influences? LEARN!
edit on 15-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mshahiddev

Pic of the Sundial.

Bird

Fibonacci shells

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

B-52s Love Shack. Perhaps this little place was inspiration for the song.

If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, love shack, love shack yeah
I'm headin' down the atlanta highway
Lookin' for the love getaway
Headed for the love getaway, love getaway
I got me a car, it's as big as a whale
And we're headin' on down to the love shack
I got me a chrysler, it seats about twenty
So hurry up and bring your jukebox money
The love shack is a little old place where
We can get together
Love shack, baby Love shack, baby Love shack, that's where it's at
Love shack, that's where it's at
Huggin' and a-kissin', dancin' and a-lovin'
Wearin' next to nothing 'cause it's hot as an oven

The whole shack shimmies Yeah the whole shack shimmies
The whole shack shimmies when everybody's movin' around
And around and around and around

Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby
Folks linin' up outside just to get down
Everybody's movin', everybody's groovin' baby
Funky little shack
Funky little shack
Hop in my chrysler, it's as big as a whale
And it's about to set sail I got me a car, it seats about twenty, so come on
And bring your jukebox money
The love shack is a little old place where
We can get together Love shack baby
A love shack baby
Love shack, baby love shack...... Love shack, baby love shack Love shack, baby love shack (oh baby that's where it's at) L (baby that's where it's at)
Bang bang bang on the door baby! Knock a little louder sugar! ......Bang bang bang on the door baby! I can't hear you You're what?
Tin roof Rusted!

Atlanta Highway: Atlanta is a hub for sex trafficking.
Set sail...had to take a boat to get to it.

Imagery is interesting in video. Lots of symbols...checkered board roof.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

And Osiris/Orion.

When you look, and finally see without your hoodwink, it is everywhere... hidden in plain sight, so to speak.

It seems to be a continuation of an Isis/Osiris cult. All the trappings of that mind set (geomancy, as above [the stars], so below [i.e., buildings on Earth making constellations on the ground]). The pentagon is same too; a figure used as a symbol to depict Venus/Isis orbit around the sun with Earth making a 5 pointed star with a Phi proportioned pentagon in the center. The sun (Osiris) encircled by Venus (Isis) showing “those with eyes” the so called ‘sacred geometry’ handed down by The Geometer.

Manly P. Hall explains it way better. Hence the ‘sun dial’ at DIA.

Add ritual sex magical... and it falls into hands like Epstein’s... well, the club is closed now.

Good riddance.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

As an atheist you have no foundation for even saying that pedophilia or anything else Epstein is believed to have been a part of is even wrong in the first place.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: slowisfast

As an atheist you have no foundation for even saying that pedophilia or anything else Epstein is believed to have been a part of is even wrong in the first place.

Not that I agree with Iconic but this is rubbish.
I find it more of a worry that some people need a religion to tell them what is right and what is wrong!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just a quick look at that building on the Island, Epstein was meant to have vast wealth , so why make a single box room building with a faux print wrap of a mason stone like a classical building why not just build it ,

so obviously what I think is thats just the entrance shack to his underground super lair

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: slowisfast

ahahhaahah

are you for real ?

or you just trolling that member , because morals dont require religion !

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: mshahiddev

Pic of the Sundial.

Bird

Fibonacci shells

Where did you get these pictures?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is probably a good time to mention that the length of the sun clock when split down the middle is 66.6 ft. Just a crude google earth measurement.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

LOl this is true. On google maps for my street you can see the main intersection about half a mile up the road.

Two years ago they built a WaWa on the south east portion of that intersection. On the map as you approach the intersection from the west you see the Wawa but in the middle of the intersection the picture changes and you see WaWa under construction then when you fully cross the intersection and look to the left or right you see the buildings that were there before the WaWa. Its like four years of photos combined.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Gals... we need to study Greece.....

Greece's color... "meander" on the ground....

Our whole society is based on greek's culture...

Like the WHOLE system us based on greek's culture... math and science, democracy, church, etc....

Yeah... even pedophilia (that's what my philosophy teacher told us in college). "You can go with a childre under 18 but after that, only God can do it"

Greece ia the answer to Epstein's case and our world !

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

I find it more of a worry that some people need a religion to tell them what is right and what is wrong!

Without an objective standard it's merely preference. I'm not saying that an atheist can't be moral or ethical but that the atheist has no foundation to say someone else's action are 'wrong' or 'bad'. If you can't see that as absolutely true, then all I can say is that your thinking is muddy.

If we're nothing but stardust and molecules bouncing into each other how can we make a claim that raping children is wrong? It just is and while we might not partake we cant say that the one who does, shouldn't. We can say that it is 'illegal', but the legality of something has nothing to do this any moral or ethical claims surrounding it.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

ahahhaahah

are you for real ?

or you just trolling that member , because morals dont require religion !

Do you even think about what you say?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I think it's just aesthetic.

And you're in denial and naive besides boring.

Nah, he/she's right, it's a bunch of horse sh# to believe in to begin with. You can't summon or influence jack crap with mouth noises, clothes/costumes, majickul stones and herbs, imagery. You might THINK you can, but none of it pans out for nothing no matter how hard people try to prove it. Epstein was a sick, sick mofo by his brain alone, but as far as occult crap goes, that's akin to wishing in one hand and pooping in the other -- ONE will have an end result, the other flat won't. You either make things happen (good or depraved) by your own actions or inactions, or ya DON'T.

The woo-woo occult is about as grating and braindead as the woo-woo hippie stuff with "homeopathy" and the like.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Without an objective standard it's merely preference. I'm not saying that an atheist can't be moral or ethical but that the atheist has no foundation to say someone else's action are 'wrong' or 'bad'.

Your foundation is more questionable. You had to wait for primitive Middle Eastern people to come up with it before it took hold culturally there. Religious inspiration aside, human men still wrote & enforced it.

It's all an influence from one place or another, and IMO, religious influence is the least pure variety there is -- "Do XYZ or don't do XYZ, for outlandish rewards after death". The bulk of the generic spiritual and non-religious don't need rewards after death to be decent to each other NOW.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Ya and UFOs aren't real either! lol

Well the evidence that there are cults that include many elite beg
to differ with you darl'n. You no doubt believe that all the information
that scripture provides is useless. That child sacrifice and adrenochrome
have no effects at all in real time. But you are also in denial my dear and
just as naive but maybe a little less boring. You can not say something
you have no idea about doesn't exist. That's just biased and intellectually
dishonest. So you are determined to spread lies. And they are lies if you
don't know intimately what you are talking about. Hate to tell ya but you're
also dead wrong.

Those who refuse the truth of this world will never understand what's wrong with this world.

Adrenochrome is pink
edit on 17-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Without an objective standard it's merely preference. I'm not saying that an atheist can't be moral or ethical but that the atheist has no foundation to say someone else's action are 'wrong' or 'bad'.

Your foundation is more questionable. You had to wait for primitive Middle Eastern people to come up with it before it took hold culturally there. Religious inspiration aside, human men still wrote & enforced it.

It's all an influence from one place or another, and IMO, religious influence is the least pure variety there is -- "Do XYZ or don't do XYZ, for outlandish rewards after death". The bulk of the generic spiritual and non-religious don't need rewards after death to be decent to each other NOW.

Your response shows me that you can't think clearly and are merely reacting emotionally. What is decent? How you define it without a framework to determine the decent from the indecent? What if one defines decent differently than you do? How do you mitigate that? The irreligious needs to steal from the religious worldview to make moral claims about anything. If we're just matter in motion you are determined and really have no choice in the matter. But you have the mystery that is consciousness and you do have a choice in the matter. You are a moral being, we are moral beings. You're kicking against the pricks.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

It always seems odd to me that fact
There are people in high places who worship Satan
There are people who worship/know there is a God
Those that worship Satan know there is a God

But people who want to reject the fact that evil and good exist
think everyone else is loony. I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Why do we act like we don't know what's going on, when we do?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join