It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein's island sure is strange.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yep, that appears to be Moloch, a Satanic false god. Same one they worship in Bohemian Grove

Actually he is a Canaanite God, the Canaanites were Semetic, not Satanic. Can you not even get the facts from your own source (The Bible) correct?

He is generally associated with Child Sacrifice...

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I find it intriguing every picture or video up close I’ve seen of this sundial shows it set at two minutes to midnight. Or appears to be. Like the doomsday clock? Or am I reading too much into it? Since I can’t logically figure out why there are benches there for people to sit around it, and what appear to be rocks at each time hand, and why it might be set to appear to mimic the doomsday clock, I’m going to assume I’m off base.

If anyone does have occult knowledge who wants to chime in, it sounds interesting. I don’t know anything about it.

I’ll have to check if there are any decent ATS threads on Kabbalah or are we saying this could be some whole other thing? Some elite chose Kabbalah and Epstein was ...?

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

People like to think that There is a wider meaning and symbolism to the world so they doing on to things such as rituals and sacred alignments as it helps them to feel more in control of their lives. It's a little like having OCD, but different.

You see the same thing with people who are heavily invested in science. They will cling to certain mathematical equations or certain scientific principles because they create a rational foundation that helps to psychologically anker them.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mshahiddev

The truth here is more likely that an expensive architect or designer probably told him that these thing were fashionable with Hollywood types and they would make his mansion seem cooler.
edit on 17-8-2019 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have been scoping out Epstein's "Democrat Island" for the last month. It looks like it has a major underground tunnel system. There is a huge Air-Handling plant. Not A/C,- more like a "Filter-Reclassifier" system(bomb-shelter type).
As far as the big sundial, I think it is so large so that aerial photos will show what time of the day they were taken. That way Epstein could plan his agenda around prying eyes.
As far as the Creepy Temple; it is strange that it is painted with optical illusions to fool aerial cameras, both around the windows and on the side-walk surfaces. Up close(drone footage)it looks kinda silly. If you notice where the "Owls" used to be mounted on the roof, it looks like Chimney-Stacks, with soot trails on the roof(Crematoria?). It's a very warm location, so I can't see any innocent "indoor fire-side chats".
I read on other sites' user's observations that the big Palm Tree outside the front door is artificial, as it never moves in the wind, and never loses it's leaves(camera/motion-sensor pole?).
I think in the future when the truth comes out, this Island will be a morbid-tourist destination akin to Charles-Manson's "Barker Ranch" in the High-Desert.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yep, that appears to be Moloch, a Satanic false god. Same one they worship in Bohemian Grove

Actually he is a Canaanite God, the Canaanites were Semetic, not Satanic. Can you not even get the facts from your own source (The Bible) correct?

He is generally associated with Child Sacrifice...

All fallen beings are Satanic. It doesn't matter who worships them.

Get your facts straight

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: Observationalist

Why do we act like we don't know what's going on, when we do?

I don’t know. Fear of being right....being compelled to do something about it? Knowledge is one thing, Wisdom another but courage is the only way things change.

I think there are so many “enemies” to pay attention to, where do you start?
We can’t do nothing, yet this battle is more than just calling someone out, or signing a petition. Not even a hostile takeover will do. Corruption and evil will take over even the best well intentioned.

It’s easier to take courage when you have a clear target, and you known your not alone. Know you are grounded in something that won’t shift.

“Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and by His vast strength. Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the tactics of the Devil. For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. This is why you must take up the full armor of God, so that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having prepared everything, to take your stand.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:10-13‬ ‭HCSB‬‬

“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:37-39‬ ‭ESV‬‬

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
There is also drone footage from 13th Aug which includes close ups of the inside of the "temple" or as close as he could get showing upturned divan beds & mattresses and what looks to be some sort of altar. It is said there is blood on the mattresses but I'm not so sure about that statement. Also of interest is the fact the temple is in Israeli flag colours and possibly a replica of Hammam Yalbugha.

and

Just for speculation this comment is in relation to the 2nd video (which is a clearer vid)

Dead whistleblower Isaac Kappy who spoke about Epstein being a sex trafficking pedo openly, dropped a video of of young girls (approx 7-9 years of age) pouring water onto a hammam while wearing matching skimpy costumes. There's speculation the video could have been from this island. Kappy never disclosed where the video was taken before he "suicided" off an overpass in AZ. The centre Hammam was round not hexagonal like most, but Epstein's temple has the same exterior as many Turkish/Moroccan bath houses, KEYSTONE included

And this is a link to the above mentioned video showing the little girls in the "hammam" can't get the video to embed soz nothing unpleasant to see but spooky
Youtube Hammam

What is that square shape structure with banks made out of ground?
To me this looks like some sacrificial ground as the road leads straight from the temple

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
They use ritual magick and planetary magic in everything they do. I find it funny how people poo poo it. They obviously do not understand the SCIENCE behind it. This differential in knowledge is WHY they rule over us. It really is extremely fascinating, because you learn about yourself and the world/universe and how it all works and why. It answers all of the questions for the most part.

If everyone who rules over you is using this knowledge, and you are not aware of it, maybe that is why they rule over you? Once enough people understand this stuff in the COLLECTIVE, things will change. They will have no power anymore.

ETA: Everyone mostly agrees that the moon controls the tides/water and has psychological influences over us. Ems/police will tell you they get more calls on full moons. Yet SOMEHOW, these other MASSIVE bodies have no influences? LEARN!

First make everyone think that it's all a joke then use it for yourself. Pretty much like cointelpro with little green men.

posted on Aug, 17 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slowisfast

As an atheist you have no foundation for even saying that pedophilia or anything else Epstein is believed to have been a part of is even wrong in the first place.

What if he was a muslim? You know very well that to them pedophilia doesn't exist
Also...old testament was full of child and animal sacrifices. So much for christian morals

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: slowisfast

As an atheist you have no foundation for even saying that pedophilia or anything else Epstein is believed to have been a part of is even wrong in the first place.

What if he was a muslim? You know very well that to them pedophilia doesn't exist
Also...old testament was full of child and animal sacrifices. So much for christian morals

All of this is wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That took courage right there... Bravo!

a reply to: KiwiNite

Why does that video mention an FBI raid?

And why aren't we hearing anything about the tunnels
or any findings at all. For all we know we saw film footage
of the boats bring'n Epstein back home. I swear what we get
from the media is co comical. How do you take any of it
seriously?
edit on 18-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Who here is enlightened? a reply to: Iconic

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Like a haven for pedophiles wasnt strange enough

Before this turned into a right wing political site, the idea of a pedophile island for the worlds elites wouldn't be strange at all on here... the strangest part would be the pedo haven being publicly exposed.
edit on 19-8-2019 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Do you want to expand on that or just throw salt?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I might if you could quote me because right now it hard to know
what the hell you"re talk'n about.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I think it's just aesthetic.

And you're in denial and naive besides boring.

this

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Nope I think that covers it just fine.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

As an atheist I dont understand the appeal of all of this woowoo bs. Sacred numbers and yadda yadda, all must have played a part when people fully believed in mysticism, but in an enlightened era, what's the use?

I think it's just aesthetic.

Today we call it science and mathematics.

Back then it was infused in mysticism and religion.

Many great scientist like einstein when they went as far as they could they concluded an intelligent design.

Almost everything is binary code and patterns.
Lots of connections and similarities.

Back then there was more respect for the unknown. They appreciated the fact that they have no idea where they came from and have always looked up for answers

Today people are too narcissistic to belive or respect such things.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Like a haven for pedophiles wasnt strange enough

Before this turned into a right wing political site, the idea of a pedophile island for the worlds elites wouldn't be strange at all on here... the strangest part would be the pedo haven being publicly exposed.

All the sites I frequent people are saying the same thing.
This site has turned into a right wing political place.

Or is it a cause and effect...because of how radical and gross the democratic party has become, the effects are more people turning to the right

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join