It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sad truth about the death of Jeffrey Epstein

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What I don't understand is how the Democrats can get away with so many crimes and not get caught.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What I see in this thread is several people who otherwise disagree with each other as a matter of principle are coming together on this. Does ANYONE believe Epstein killed himself?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The "government" didn't kill Epstein (if he's dead), not Trump's government anyway.

The people who stand to lose the most killed Epstein, and that ain't Trump or anyone near him. Doesn't really take a rocket surgeon to figure this out.

Whoever killed Epstein isn't someone in power right now, but rather someone who thirsts to seize power in the future.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If they can have somebody knocked off while in a maximum security prison they certainly have power regardless of whether or not they are employed by the government. It takes considerable money and connections to make things happen on this level.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A wise person here once said something like this -

I may not be invested in any conspiracy theory,
but I am attached to my questions.

With an incident of this magnitude, there are too
many questions that only have a few logical answers.

It gets a little more complicated if one imagines that
he might not be dead, and was taken out into a
program. But still, even with that there are only
a few good answers. Problem is, non of the good
answers seem to match up with the official story!

And with this set into the current cesspool of corruption
that is at the highest levels of government, it makes
a real perfect storm. I know a few very knowledgeable
folks, trust me they know about things. Even they
know he did not kill himself. In fact, one suggestion
is that he is alive, and will be in protective custody
to be used to entrap more people.

I do not quite come to that conclusion, for various
reasons, certain facts that do not quite add up
to that being the best course of action, or remedy
for a problem such as Jeffrey Epstein in jail with no
bail, and a release of documents naming very high
powered people in high places. Add to that the evidence
that has been lawfully taken from his mansion, and you
have yourself one huge problem of epic proportions.

Was he more of a liability alive? I think the answer
to what has really happened lies there in that.

Who stood to lose if he went to trial?

Who stood to gain if he was taken out dead?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We spend our days, myself included - though lately far more passively, debating our strongly held views in some vain attempt to convince others who are equally locked in their own resolve to convince us.

Perpetual gridlock and a shame really as when passions are removed there are often multiple points of potential agreement that wind up lost in talking points and our subjectively preferred flavor of propaganda.

And then there are them.

This is a conspiracy forum and there are countless terms for them that get tossed around here. Often as part of broader ideas that may or may not hold any realistic validity... When there's a real bogeyman out there it's very tempting for us to impose the face of what we personally dislike onto it.

Sadly this tendency usually leads to discord. Worse it enables others to point to our bickering and to use it as "proof" that they don't really exist at all.

But they do.

Understanding who they really are is the key.

They aren't beholden to any nation or political movement but they do control most or maybe all of them.

They aren't homogeneous. Their ranks include people from all walks of life, white, black, brown, yellow... Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Secular.

Most of them were born to privilege, to old money, but not all. Some of them are nouveau riche. Some are even from the lower classes but possessed of particular skills or access to specific resources.

They aren't Hollywood, DC, London, Riyahd, Moscow, Paris or Buenos Aires... But yet they also are. None of the above yet all of it as well.

It's an effective camouflage. They can exist in the open while we bicker about who they are. One posts a picture of one of them with the Clinton's and says "See!". Another posts a similar picture with Trump and says the same. A third tosses out a picture including Royalty and says "You're both wrong". Another screams "The Zionists" as another counters "No, it's Muslims!"

We fight among ourselves. They continue to do what they do.

Eventually we'll realize that the only real common denominator that these people have is power. Most have wealth but all have power. The rest of it is all more individual.

They're people drunk on power and they have enough of it as a loosely knit group of people with common interests and goals that they can murder a man in custody, brazenly and in front of a watching world - without worry.

Epstein was a pimp to a group of people who want for nothing and have developed exceptionally jaded tastes because of it.

We're not going to see justice for his victims, for their victims. But maybe if we pay enough attention to what's happening underneath this story, then maybe we can start to evolve as a society and create a world where power doesn't exist in such uncontrolled ways.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
What I see in this thread is several people who otherwise disagree with each other as a matter of principle are coming together on this. Does ANYONE believe Epstein killed himself?

Not many my friend and yes, it's always good when both sides can find agreement. There's lots of common ground it's that most of it isn't very controversial.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Very well said op. I had a couple of beverages after hearing about EINSTEIN, lol and lost my literal sh##.

You put into words were I sit now.

Which is there are 2 sets of standards one for the Aristocracy and one for the fiefs.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Agreed with most points, but would like if we could consider that these major forces are not only controlling the US systems, but world wide. It's everywhere.

Just saw Heffer's post, and he said it much, much better than me, but that's the gist.

They are above and beyond any borders, laws, and the nonsense that is used to control the plebes.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
In his mugshot, he does give the impression of being happy for a potential dead man.

Thing is about bringing up conspiracies, it could be or was an act of treason in the old days imperial or monarchy days, where it was taken as very serious accusations.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I start from a premise that it was not suicide so ....

How do the people involved claim the 100 million?

How do they expect to get away with spending it.

They had to be able to influence the facility since their are no dead guards.

Or.

He is alive and money transfers are being watched closely as good guys try to claim the prize.

P

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Do you fear your government? Are you frightened to death because YOU know what it's capable of doing? You and I know it too well.

...so do they.

I hope they find the fish on the end of that line and hook.

edit on /8/12/19 by scar because: spelling mistake on gov.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If they can have somebody knocked off while in a maximum security prison they certainly have power regardless of whether or not they are employed by the government. It takes considerable money and connections to make things happen on this level.

Nope. Just the right blackmail on the right people. Why do you think the sinful so eagerly and gleefully want to get others to sin with them?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I wouldn't say this applies to all members of government, even within the higher echelons. Just those involved in secret handshakes and masked parties if you catch my drift.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I agree, this seems fishy as sushi and seaweed. An old German friend of mine and I were discussing this story, he said a member of the brass, I can't remember what the charges were but he was found dead by a self inflicted gunshot wound. How does an incarcerated man shoot himself in the head?

My friend and I came to a conclusion, Epstein may have been whacked because of the so called 'deathbed confession' and throw his clients under the bus, and they didn't want that. Maybe his clients were from very high places, and no CNN just because he knew Trump doesn't mean you need to scream impeachment from the hilltops.
edit on 12-8-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

We have been thinking it over in conversations like yours. One of the scenarios discussed was the possibility Epstein was knocked off to stop others in his network from rolling on each other in an effort to avoid finding themselves under prosecution. His timely death put an end to the possibility of Justice collecting evidence that way. In the end I am not too worried the Feds seized his NYC property; they have everything.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals>>> And those lame brains just got done telling us that social media is bad and those pushing conspiracy theories are dangerous. Well how George Orwellian of them. He could have served up dozens of top government people and world financiers on a serving plate and that was why they killed him. Or maybe they faked his death and some poor shmo's corpse is in his place. And they wonder why nobody trusts the government?

edit on 12-8-2019 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Absolutely! Blackmail was Epstein's likely profession. He didn't appear to be employed in any other manner.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This country is no longer governed by the rule of law. Organized crime runs the government.

Indeed. Government has become organized crime.

Has become? Has been for a while now.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lonegurkha

There is a good speach on YouTube, I think it's by Kennedy? It's called the speach that got Kennedy killed, he talks about the dangers of the military industrial complex.
How if unchecked it would turn people in the shadows into monsters, he said the government must always be held accountable to the people of America and that he expected those people who vote government in to call them out and to demand they are transparent and accountable.
Pretty sure its Kennedy I may be wrong.
I think that speach pissed a lot of powerful people off, plus his views on viet nam.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join