It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sad truth about the death of Jeffrey Epstein

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Worst part about Epstein dying? Too many of us expected it. Those of us who have seriously investigated so called "conspiracy theories" knew something like this would happen. Fact is no-one can hang themselves in a maximum security prison where they have nothing in the cell to aid them and guards check on them every 15 minutes. That's in addition to the cameras everywhere with someone watching the monitors. Now they tell us the guards left for janitors and the cameras failed to work. Bullstuff. This was Jeffrey Epstein, not James Bond. He was killed to cover up for others. Many others.

Ever since Iran/Contra there has been a consistent pattern of government officials doing illegal things and never being prosecuted or punished for it. Guilty as hell yet these people always walk; evidence gets lost or witnesses conveniently die. All in a day's wet work for some slimy contractor.

We have a 2 -tiered justice system where it's "just us" that ever get punished.There will be no trial, no other child molesters investigated. The one thing I am sure of is that Government is incapable of reforming itself.

It doesn't matter who we vote in or vote out. Our problem is systemic government everywhere running our lives yet never held accountable. A system that continues to grow by never solving problems, only enlarging them. Government thrives on our miseries. That is the sad truth of it.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by Asktheanimals because: spelling corrections

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I hear you and I agree.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I think that you hit the nail right on the head. It seems that the people have lost control of their government and it now controls us. As Bush once said the constitution is just a piece of paper. The laws no longer apply to those in charge. It doesn't matter who we elect they all are in it for themselves and are not in it for "We the People".

When running for election they promise us anything to get our vote. Once in office, we are forgotten and their true agenda comes forward. Then when they are up for reelection, the whole lying process starts over.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Well said, unfortunately so many people seem expect the system to fix the system.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

edit on 11-8-2019 by Waterglass because: none

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Indeed. The problem seems to all stem from one place, the people in control of the system. Politicians, high-ranking civil servants, lobbyists and other interests. We don't need to stop the system, the system works just fine and has been doing so since time immemorial.

To me the solution seems simple. Remove the power people because the system will work just fine without them. Isn't there something in the constitution about a right to petition government for redress of grievances? I think peaceful mass protests in every city would be the only way to effect any change at all and therefore extremely unlikely.

Most people are dulled to what is going on. People's time is limited and people are tired. All by design if you ask me. No energy to think, let alone to discuss and discover something new. Besides, who among us can change a thing? Voting is not an option. That much is obvious, imho.
edit on 11/8/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Well said. And unfortunately very true.

I'm not convinced Epstein is dead though. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out he was spirited out for one reason or another. My best guess is to disappear him before he's suicided.

But we all knew that Epstein was not "secure" and that justice would be elusive. At best.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.”

“The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson

edit on 8/11/2019 by Klassified because: author

edit on 8/11/2019 by Klassified because: formatting

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Ever since Iran/Contra there has been a consistent pattern of government officials doing illegal things and never being prosecuted or punished for it. Guilty as hell yet these people always walk; evidence gets lost or witnesses conveniently die. All in a day's wet work for some slimy contractor.

I might argue that it’s been going on since the mid to late 50’s. If one believes the government had something to do with the assassination of JFK, that might be the first major event of such. I tend to lean towards the creation of the CIA as the onset of it all.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree Epstain may actually still be alive, it's entirely within the realm of possibility. Thing is many of us knew this was coming. It's a sad situation when you come to expect nothing in the form of justice from the Federal government. Why in the hell do we even have a Justice department anymore? Can them all and save the taxpayer some money!

Eta: I forget which late night comedy show it was but there was a skit called Lowered Expectations. I keep hearing the theme song in my head.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I tend to lean towards the creation of the CIA as the onset of it all.

Yup. Me too.

And I'm sure it's not just me who is seriously considering the possibility that Epstein was/is a CIA spook. It was just his money that protected him. And may still be protecting him.

We really don't know what the truth is, and have no way of knowing what the truth is, but know that we cannot trust or believe in those authorities in charge... as ATA has said so well. Hence this OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with the Government.

This has to do with the bad People the Government and Trump and Friends are at war with right now the same people WE are all at war with....Trumps Government is not Coup supported....tis is not the olde USA Government.

This was a major play by the people who are now losing the war...it is a desperation move, anticipated, recorded ,and now being followed up on, Epstein was only used as bait to catch bigger fish.They took the bait.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've thought about the possibility he was shot up with something to stimulate death, then transported to who knows where.

But, I doubt it. I think he's legit dead. Loose ends and all that.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who we vote in or vote out. Our problem is systemic government everywhere running our lives yet never held accountable. A system that continues to grow by never solving problems, only enlarging them. Government thrives on our miseries. That is the sad truth of it.

Once people realize this on a collective level, change begins.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

This country is no longer governed by the rule of law. Organized crime runs the government.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well spoken, I cant add anything else other then I agree with you, big time.
It really is a two tiered system, the elites function in a world without rules, lawless almost while feeding off the literal suffering of others.

I am convinced that the political parties and election cycle is a literal dog and pony show just to keep us busy while the puppeteers pull the strings behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I also wondered how far back to say there was a consistent pattern of lawlessness; of course all the Kennedy assassinations came to mind. That said there were still many good officials in government back in the 60's and 70's that tried to hold people to account. There was a the Church committee that revealed much of the CIA's dirty business for instance.

It really was Iran/Contra along with the Silverado Savings and Loan scandals where the current pattern became established. The only people convicted of anything since have been mostly politicians like Dan Rostenkowsky who were removed due to their excessive power. He and others got nailed for 3 basic things; prostitution, kiddie diddling and tax evasion.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This country is no longer governed by the rule of law. Organized crime runs the government.

Indeed. Government has become organized crime.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
This has nothing to do with the Government.

This has to do with the bad People the Government and Trump and Friends are at war with right now the same people WE are all at war with....Trumps Government is not Coup supported....tis is not the olde USA Government.

This was a major play by the people who are now losing the war...it is a desperation move, anticipated, recorded ,and now being followed up on, Epstein was only used as bait to catch bigger fish.They took the bait.

That is a HUGE question and one of supreme import at the moment. Opinions vary wildly on the validity of whether or not Trump is at war with the deep state. There is also the possibility (one that I am sadly leaning towards) that all this and the Q phenomenon are nothing more than theater, a staged play to placate the masses yet again. Hope can be a major weakness if we allow it to override our sense of logic and the information at hand. It certainly got us with 8 years of Obamanation.

So far nobody important has gone down, even some of the FBI clowns involved in the Steele dossier are still working there! It's things like that make me question what is really happening. Everything about Q leans heavily on optimism and trust, a trust I'm not sure has yet been earned. We can only wait and see - and hope -OR- you can support Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch who are doing what I believe to be the most important work of anyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

This just reinforces the idea that "the rule of law" and other lofty phrases are nothing but lies told to us in order to give the illusion of justice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join