It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still think Trump will win?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Rational people can see that wasn’t a racist comment he would’ve said the same thing to a white congressman .

Ha ha, honestly........just how many people in the US qualify as "rational" and then there's "rational" and "informed", and then there's "rational", "informed" and "thinking" as the smallest subset of the population.

I would seriously guess that well over 50% of the population entirely absorbs the CNN/MSNBC Kool Aid on a daily basis without ever bothering to "think" much less attempt to be "rational".

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: DBCowboy

You should be more concerned their are no fiscal conservatives than what liberals do.

We're screwed regardless.

The republicans just take their time whereas the democrats want to kill us quickly.

In camps.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why do people keep voting for the same two political parties that have brought our country to what it is today.

I've voted 3rd party all my life, and it's starting to pay off as the libertarian party approaches the 15% of the vote needed to appear on the ballot automatically. Voting red or blue is just foolish

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Correct it was a nationalist statement. My way or the highway is as authoritarian as it gets. I have the right America yours is wrong if you dont like it get out. Is what both Omar and trump believe.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
what we are currently seeing is the last ditch effort by the resistance. Everything thus far has failed in epic proportions. I don't know if the shooters were organic or planted, but regardless, the results are being used to play this sad tune. In hopes that they can get enough people to believe that they are in fact horrible racists because they support Trump, it's their only and last chance at this point. Once it gets to a few shootings a week, I think most will wise up to what is really happening, then they will see something shiny and it will all be forgotten.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: DBCowboy

You should be more concerned their are no fiscal conservatives than what liberals do.

We're screwed regardless.

The republicans just take their time whereas the democrats want to kill us quickly.

In camps.

Not any more. The yearly debt interest payment is about to pass the defense budget.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Owning libs. Should be the new Republican party mission statement. That is about all that they stand for.

And the libs always provide plenty of material. Problem is now Republicans want quantarive easing and gun control. They vote for 4tg amendment violations etc..

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
I just caught this news article:

Al Gore, Saying “What The Hell?,” Throws Hat Into 2020 Rac

The very very top of the page says it's "satire", plus it's dated January 30th.

link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
Why do people keep voting for the same two political parties that have brought our country to what it is today.

I've voted 3rd party all my life, and it's starting to pay off as the libertarian party approaches the 15% of the vote needed to appear on the ballot automatically. Voting red or blue is just foolish

Lonely and need a tribe?

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Jags, its way to early to even hazard a guess at who will win 2020; for one thing we have no idea what will will win the Democrat nomination.

If we want to know "early" who might win, I'd suggest you keep an eye on:
www.nationalpopularvote.com...

The National Popular Vote bill would guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes across all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Explanation. It has been enacted into law in 16 jurisdictions with 196 electoral votes (CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, HI, IL, MA, MD, NJ, NM, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA). See map. The bill will take effect when enacted by states with 74 more electoral votes. The bill has passed one house in 8 additional states with 75 electoral votes (AR, AZ, ME, MI, MN, NC, NV, OK), including a 40–16 vote in the Republican-controlled Arizona House and a 28–18 in Republican-controlled Oklahoma Senate, and been approved unanimously by committee votes in two additional Republican-controlled states with 26 electoral votes (GA, MO).

The National Popular Vote bill will take effect when enacted into law by states possessing 270 electoral votes (a majority of the 538 electoral votes). It has been enacted into law in 16 jurisdictions possessing 196 electoral votes, including 5 small jurisdictions (DC, DE, HI, RI, VT), 8 medium-sized states (CO, CT, MD, MA, NJ, NM, OR, WA), and 3 big states (CA, IL, NY). The bill will take effect when enacted by states possessing an additional 74 electoral votes. The National Popular Vote bill has now passed a total of 40 state legislative chambers in 24 states. It has also passed at least one legislative chamber in 8 states possessing 75 electoral votes (AR, AZ, ME, MI, MN, NC, NV, OK). It has been unanimously approved at the committee level in 2 states possessing 27 more electoral votes (GA, MO). The National Popular Vote bill has been introduced in various years in all 50 states.

So..........the important thing at this point is not who's running, but rather, whether the NPVC can be adopted prior to the 2020 election and at this point, I really don't know.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I must say I find it interesting the number of Trump supporters who are posting almost as if he has already won. Like I said in my first post I cannot honestly call it either way at this stage but I think claiming that he will absolutely definitely win before the campaigns have really kicked off is foolish.

Trump really could lose this election.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I have been proposing we can pay for a large bag of ballots and those who can pay get a bigger bag. Maybe some ufc like additions thrown in and mom joke competition replaces the debates.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Al Gore has announced his candidacy. If he is nominated by the Dems, that may be the best chance they have at winning the presidency. Trump is doing a good job but he could be doing better.

He could do a better job with the cooperation of the Congress But that wont happen

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If it were an ATS poll, Trump would be forecast to win in a landslide.

In the real world, no. If he does win, he will scrape by as he did in 2016 with crafty, specific, targeting of just the right demographics. He's a great campaigner, self-promoter, and strategizer. Unfortunately it's only to fill his needs of adoration. He doesn't care about the issues our country has, only about speaking to what maintains the support of his base.

I'm concerned he will do absolutely anything to win in order to avoid criminal charges of obstruction when out of office before the statute of limitations expire. Really, I think that's a main concern of his. I don't see Trump as a guy that ever wanted to be President. If he had a way out in which he wouldn't lose his "street cred" he'd take it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Al Gore has announced his candidacy. If he is nominated by the Dems, that may be the best chance they have at winning the presidency. Trump is doing a good job but he could be doing better.

He could do a better job with the cooperation of the Congress But that wont happen

Great job. Unfortunately he won't be around to pay off all the debt he has made pretending to be doing a good job.

Would look like I was doing great if I took out a mortgage worth of credit every day. Until the interest passed my earnings of coarse.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Think it's pretty much in the bag for Trump unless the liberal crazy train does take a turn back to the normal.
As the new norm for Democrats has lately been raising all there hands for open borders and free health care for said individuals.

Only a 3rd grader under duress would vote for any of these clowns!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
If it were an ATS poll, Trump would be forecast to win in a landslide.

In the real world, no. If he does win, he will scrape by as he did in 2016 with crafty, specific, targeting of just the right demographics. He's a great campaigner, self-promoter, and strategizer. Unfortunately it's only to fill his needs of adoration. He doesn't care about the issues our country has, only about speaking to what maintains the support of his base.

I'm concerned he will do absolutely anything to win in order to avoid criminal charges of obstruction when out of office before the statute of limitations expire. Really, I think that's a main concern of his. I don't see Trump as a guy that ever wanted to be President. If he had a way out in which he wouldn't lose his "street cred" he'd take it.
The moment you spouted criminal charges of obstruction, it rendered your post MOOT as there isn't anything there to suggest that in any way shape or form.

As is your reasoning that he'll "scrap by", Trump didn't "Scrap by" at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Believe me, if I could find a way out..............I'd be gone in a NY minute!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Trump is losing suburbs let's see how him passing gun laws goes over with his base.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What people don't get is that Trump practically is what a Democrat used to be before they went left and lefter.

You want a sane Democrat? He's in the White House and had to wear an (R) to get elected.
edit on 7-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join