It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters threaten to stab Mitch McConnell outside his home

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Waterglass

I need OtherSideOfTheCoin and Sillyolme to come here and explain to me how this isn't violence brought on by left wing rhetoric. I've had it with their hypocrisy today.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. The vast majority of the left, the party of brotherly love and acceptance of all, can’t quite grasp the violence being promoted and propagated by the tip of their spear, ANTIFA and their paid actors.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Democrats/Left have gone stone cold CRAZY! Jerry Nadler, Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is now going after Supreme Court Justice BRETT KAVANAUGH....AGAIN!

Insanity: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Right, and when those six months are up, but the "problem" hasn't been solved?? Six more months, right? Maybe a year? Who needs those pesky elections anyway??

That's the sort of slippery slope we're talking about. Very much akin to those calling for predictive policing, and such.

No. No. ...and Hell no!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Agree.

Well I was told by a retired Special Agent within the State Department before the election in 2016 that if Hillary had won the election she WOULD NOT take the guns away. However, I don't know how if that would apply against military style assault guns and large clips which I am for taking those away. Now if Trump goes all in removing all plus others on top of it then you will know that he was a prop all along.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Hear what that woman said on CNN? Sure sounds like Genocide to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Agree along with a law forcing media and politicians to simply tell the truth. Meaning outlaw FAKE news.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They sure do. Most are crazy whack jobs. I am a white male. In college in 1996 I was in Chemistry. All of my tests and labs were in the 94 range for an A. I missed the 1st exam because of illness along with anther guy. So we take the test and it contained stuff from another next level up Chemistry course. We both flunked it. I got a 52. So we approach the Professor and hes says; "Well I told you it would be tougher". So WTF, it was on material not even covered in your course sir. All that time I was wondering whether we were encroaching on his favorite students grades from a foreign nation. He had a beard along with the white head gear covering his head. He would not budge so I said that I will have to challenge him via complaint to the Dean. He backed down but curved all of the grades. Including his [4] favorites. Dude was an A hole. So much for diversity . I agree with you.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Follow that UFO stuff? I haven't seen anything since March 2019. But this morning 07Aug19 from 5:00AM - 5:30AM EST Wow! Tons of activity. I agree with Dr. Jacques Vallee and I think your on to it also.

Messengers of Deception: UFO Contacts and Cults Book by Jacques Vallée

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Different decade same players? 3rd Reich to 4th Reich? Nazis + ISLAM + MSM propaganda push the HATE stuff on the Jews and Christians. Sounds like the 1920s - 1930's all over again based on what I have read.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

AND a MAGA rally attendee said shoot the mexicans coming over the border and that a-hole trump laughed about it.

Cut the crap.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

Nothing like having the president reinforce the message of violence is there?

Its not only a good solution.... its funny too.

Ha

Ha

Ha

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

oh jesus christ.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Then the president needs to stop blaming dems for everything and stop mentioning dems as evil people every chance he gets.
But truth is he has never acted like he was president for all of America. Only a tiny few.
And he pushes the division every single day.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just watching some interviews and we are at the point where Dennis Kuchinich is telling the far left they have gone too far and need to respect the opposing views of others. When Kuchinich is to the voice of reason and moderation to the Democrats, do they even realize how far off Main Street they have gone?

What is it going to take for us to be able to disagree with each other without wanting to rip the other person's heart out?

Sadly , we will be here soon talking about the premeditated intentional murder of some National Politican solely for their political beliefs.

What if Rand Paul's attacker had beat him to death?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Maybe if the Dems actually did the job they were elected for, and stopped trying to overthrow him under whatever pretense they can think up today, he wouldn't need to keep bashing them.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Follow the trends. 4 Texas Republican Congressional Representatives have announced they are resigning their seats, likely to be replaced with Democrats. When Texas goes blue/Democrat its game over for the Republicans as a National Party. Hence, the birth of the Uniparty, Democrat One Party National Government. Just like you have One Party Rule in California. Just as you have One Party Rule in the major cities. When you have that debate is over and the Party of Government decides everything. And elections are nothing more than a confirmation process of who the Party of Government decides should hold office.

Life gets a lot simpler then.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wait.

Do you think I actually like Trump?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Major cities tend to go blue. But if you look at the red/blue map of the country. The majority of the country votes red. And the blue is concentrated in large cities.

We won't see a one party system in this country.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I heard 8 years of n****r president and someone should kill him out here in the sticks so I don't think it is just one side of the political spectrum.

I would imagine that people working to divide the nation so strongly into a right/left situation is big brother's dream.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It'll happen after:
news.yahoo.com...

In 2001, a coalition of law professors started outlining an Electoral College workaround that became the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, or NPVIC. In June of this year, Oregon governor Kate Brown signed a bill making her state the 16th jurisdiction to join it. Under this law, Oregon's electoral votes would go to whichever presidential candidate wins the most votes nationwide—no matter who wins the most votes in the state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join