It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters threaten to stab Mitch McConnell outside his home

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: ManWhoWasThursday

So two hours of crap for the neighborhood? So did the cops just stay away. I cannot believe that no one called the police. I wonder who arranged it and who paid the crisis actors in Virginia.

Louisville Police described a 'peaceful protest'
I believe the Mayor of Louisville is a democrat
sounds like Portland telling its law enforcement to leave antifa alone. democrats don't interfere with other democrats.
edit on 6-8-2019 by ElGoobero because: edit quoted part

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

If I had been living in that neighborhood with all that going on, I'd have turn on the hose. Their right to peaceably assemble doesn't extend to harassing citizens in their private homes!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pyguy

If that were actually the case the paparazzi wouldn't exist.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Right. So one party country. Put all of us who disagree with the Democrat agenda in camps for a nice shower?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Silly Democrats, Mitch doesn't have a heart to even stab. It's in Moscow.

Good thing the Left isn't violent.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pyguy
a reply to: ElGoobero

If I had been living in that neighborhood with all that going on, I'd have turn on the hose. Their right to peaceably assemble doesn't extend to harassing citizens in their private homes!

That had to be pretty loud and annoying to all the neighbors. Had to have been some calls to police coming in.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I say call martial law for six months so these radical protesters get squashed, spreading their civil unrest across the country needs to stop. It is way worse than the sixties now, at least back then there were many legitimate real issues that needed dealing with.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What the USA needs to do is ban the policians. They are the single biggest problem in the country.

As for:

And find ways to work together to get this country back on track to some sort of normalcy.

Yea, of course, at the expense, of the working middle class.

You live a rich and full fantasy life.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

That's pretty much the idea as far as I can tell. You're gonna love the coming era of the Uniparty.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's pretty much the idea as far as I can tell. You're gonna love the coming era of the Uniparty.

We all will!

California is living the dream right now. Look how well they're doing.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Left wing whack jobs acting on the hateful rhetoric of their fascist ‘leaders’ and the narrative of their lying msm demigods.

What a surprise

Waiting for the ‘usuals’ on here to condemn the hate spewed by the left that is directly causing these whackjobs to threaten stabbing politicians.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

One problem.

They won’t be winning a presidential election in the next couple of decades.

They’ve already forfeit the next one and as far as 2024 is concerned, not looking good for the dEms either

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I need OtherSideOfTheCoin and Sillyolme to come here and explain to me how this isn't violence brought on by left wing rhetoric. I've had it with their hypocrisy today.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I would no more put you to death than I would myself.

No, I think that both parties can work together and fix things. It needs to be done.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

So what do you suggest?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

thanks to the "controlled propaganda narrative of hate" as pushed by the MSM,

That's it right there. These protesters may or may not watch CNN etc., but their teachers and professors probably do. They pass their vile hateful ideology on to their students like a deadly virus.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I would no more put you to death than I would myself.

No, I think that both parties can work together and fix things. It needs to be done.

When everything one party currently says is automatically and instantly branded as hate speech by the other, that's going to take some gymnastics.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Never said it was going to be easy.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Death threats are against the law. Lock 'em up.

I'm wondering where all the people are that are demanding McConnell step down for being too feeble. I mean his fall was way worse than Hillary's and that was apparently bad enough for some people to want her to drop out of the race.

I don’t think he’s running for POTUS.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I need OtherSideOfTheCoin and Sillyolme to come here and explain to me how this isn't violence brought on by left wing rhetoric. I've had it with their hypocrisy today.

They won’t

The left is violent and promotes violence against those they deem as ‘different’

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join