It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official - Dayton Shooter was an ANTIFA supporting Democrat.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What a joke you are.

Pro Antifa Rolling Stone?

Give us all a break okay?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

What makes someone a white supremacist? Do they register, pay an annual fee, or take classes?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wasnt political.

You cant change it into something that its was not.

And with that I am out of this conversation because its going NOWHERE.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

What makes someone a white supremacist? Do they register, pay an annual fee, or take classes?

Some do similar to being a Republican or Democrat.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was Antifa, plain and simple. All the proof has been submitted. Just because you don't accept that fact just makes it another day of you denying facts on ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

He literally called the ICE tacoma attacker a "Comrade"... Lets look at the definition of Comrade

Comrade - a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.

But hes not Antifa....... sure, buddy...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Apparently, All it takes today to be a white supremacist is to be against the leftist agenda... Crazy to think Im a white supremacist now due to that... Also crazy to think my filipino spouse continues to stay with me, even though im obviously a white supremacist....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Pretty much summed that up to the way I look at it.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yep, the left use it as a game to try and restrict gun rights, while the right stand their ground saying more gun laws still won't prevent mass shootings. That's the argument I see every time and will continue to fight against the left using mass shootings as a way to try and infringe on my rights.

I was speaking about preserving freedoms in another thread when it comes to gun rights, and on that issue I don't like where a lot of the left leaning politicians stand. On the inverse you see many on the right celebrating labeling ANTIFA a terrorist organization, which would strip them all of many of their rights, even if only some are bad actors. The same could be done once the left gets in power as retaliation.

The moral of the story is both sides are willing to limit their oppositions rights, with all of the populace as collateral damage. The federal government has proven time and time again once you give them an inch they'll take a mile.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

He literally called the ICE tacoma attacker a "Comrade"... Lets look at the definition of Comrade

Comrade - a companion who shares one's activities or is a fellow member of an organization.

This is very simple from a criminal justice perspective...who were his targets, why were they picked, how planned was it, was there an ideology motivating the pick of victims.

From a social perspective it doeant matter at all he was nuts like the guy from el Paso or the guy who mailed bombs to CNN.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grimpachi

his political affiliations had nothing to do with this shooting though. Unless his sister was a republican maybe???
Shakes head.
Its not political.

Wow, way to go. You completely missed the point I made.

Come down off that attack dog high and read the posts with a clear head.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Go back to that thread and you will see I and a few others also don't support labeling Antifa as a domestic terrorist group. Although they do fit the exact definition of a domestic terrorist group, I put out that I thought it would be a good idea to just pass a law to prevent people from wearing masks while they protest.

I don't try and limit anyone's rights.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Paging, Sillyolme... Paging, Sillyolme... I would like your rebuttal here, please.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

a reply to: Grimpachi

his political affiliations had nothing to do with this shooting though. Unless his sister was a republican maybe???
Shakes head.
Its not political.

Ummm...I love it when someone states they have knowledge...just love it when someone claims they know or knew what another individual or individuals think...or make proclamations on guilt or innocence...

That's some talent there...discernment...or better yet...mind reading...

Do you read palms as well...?

I just loves me some bold claims of knowledge...just loves them...

Yousir

The whole point of the OP is trying to hint that the shooters politics played a part in his actions, and then posters have extrapolated that to assume (as fact) other aspects, but you only criticise the person who didn't take that view and question their comment.... wonder why that is.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I wasn't accusing you of it, just pointing out that there are threats to freedom on both sides. I've seen you don't buy into everything just because it's presented by one party.

That's why I don't like these topics framed to make a side own their crazy, likewise, just because someone is on a side doesn't mean they have to own the talking points.

We need to get back to a society that understands there is nuance to all of this, and we should find out the subtleties through discourse and discussion rather than assuming. I believe this is one of the big reason we see people alienated to the point of acting out in horrendous ways.
edit on 6-8-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said in another thread, why does his political affiliation matter if it didn't play into his decision to commit this act? Considering his sister and best friend were victims, as well as his troubled past, it doesn't seem like politics played a role.

Considering that fact it's kind of sick that you guys are seemingly gloating over the fact that someone on the Left finally committed a mass shooting.

Because the media has been attaching the shooting to trump for 3 days.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Does that mean this shooting was political?
No.
Sounds like the kid had a lot of problems.
High Schoolers don't normally have political affiliations since most cant vote. He had a list back in highschool.

My entire point is that these sorts of questions are only afforded when the left is involved in an attack like this. The fact he was a left winger means the media will no longer report on this story. Just like when the ANTIFA guy attacked an ICE facility or the Bernie supporter attacked a GOP baseball game.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBen

They are going to deny, deny, deny. Do you honestly think a liberal will own up to anything, even though it's right in their little faces? No! It's still all Trump's fault because FACTS!! Or they will say FAKE NEWS!!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BadBen

The media did report on those things, maybe not to the same extent, but they did.

You can talk about unfairness all you like, but both sides seem to take advantage of opportunities to point out when a psycho claimed to be from the other side, or had beliefs that seemed to lean towards said side.

Then both sides go "well remember that one time you guys wouldn't drop ________".

It's a self serving cycle.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BadBen

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I said in another thread, why does his political affiliation matter if it didn't play into his decision to commit this act? Considering his sister and best friend were victims, as well as his troubled past, it doesn't seem like politics played a role.

Considering that fact it's kind of sick that you guys are seemingly gloating over the fact that someone on the Left finally committed a mass shooting.

Because the media has been attaching the shooting to trump for 3 days.

Well they are correct but not because he is a racist.

It is his fault, the radicals like Omar, Talib, the american public, the media itself...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join