It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TTSA has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials that may be from UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I just noticed Tom Delonges tweet Rat'ing TTSA

For TTSA to make such a bold statement they must have some serious proof seeing as how everything they have done and said has been backed up by real verified info (Navy Pilots, private Senate briefs, video documentation and accompanied witnesses)

I'm really surprised this hasn't been posted.

twitter.com...

“The structure & composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” says COO Steve Justice "we are focusing on verifiable facts and working to develop independent scientific proof of the materials' properties & attributes." t.co...

The accompanied picture (not sure if it's showing up above in the tweet) shows a layered metallic type material like hundreds of layers of foil compressed together.

What's weird is that this material doesn't look like anything thats been described when people have made UFO reports. It's not pristine and smooth.. it's pretty rough and ragged. It doesn't state if this was part of a craft or just found inside.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

For TTSA to make such a bold statement they must have some serious proof

Yes, of course they do, like everyone else who has claimed such a thing before them, and it's not like they want you to watch their show or anything

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe it was part of the crashed object. Then it might look damaged like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Apparently it has special electromagnetic properties...

This is looking VERY EXCITING. So many major engineering anomalies within this piece. The way it is layered, the way it carries electro-magnetic waves, the materials within and how they are stuck together. Much more to come.

twitter.com...

Remember this isnt Joe Scmoe making this claim..this is TTSA who understands the burden of proof and the criticism.

These people are well connected and tell the truth.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

you mean delonge whos talking about the greek writing on the roswell debris?

you mean delonge who posted a metamaterial that was a photo from some program?

you mean delonge who talked with italian "officials"?

you mean delonge who talked about a ufo "shooting down" a helicopter?

Nah we good

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From the pics, it looks like they found a rock. Maybe a piece of a meteorite.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I like what the creator of The Black Vault, investigator John Greenewald, Jr., had to say in regards to this "exotic" material:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It doesn't state if this was part of a craft or just found inside.

Inside what?

TTSA has acquired multiple pieces of metamaterials that may be from UFO

How was it acquired and concluded to have come from an object that was flying or falling out of the sky?

This is the same old BS that has been heard countless times before by many with similar claims of having material of an alien or exotic nature.

If its anything like your title claims why announce it and then say " yeah, we are working on doing tests and independent research"

Why not do the research, have multiple independent sources verify the research and find out what it is or if its something alien and then release the news?

I cant believe that people cannot see the tactics of self promoting TTSA are using by these updates and tweets that have been done by almost everyone in the past that makes a living of Ufology.

Don't announce something, or make announcement that soon there will be an announcement, if you have something, present it when its verified.

This sort of crap will continue to simply keep interest focused onto this group so when season 2 of Unidentified comes out it gets even better ratings than the 1st.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
LINDA MOULTAN HOWE

If the crazy con lady couldn't prove it belonged to aliens since 1996....
TTSA will have a better chance of proving their stock geology photo is exotic tech....

This PR grab coincidentally falls in time line with second round of shares....
They got nothing.

Meanwhile I see daily on their twitter fear people asking Alphabet agency groomed since '02 Delonge, to tell them what is happening with aliens as they are really scared.
TTSA are disgusting what they are now doing to the public.
Von Braun said after terrorism the next industrial military complex manufactured fear feeder would be a faked alien threat, pity most of us (including me) dismissed him......

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
While I remain skeptical, I’m still very excited about what TTSA is trying to do. It’s exactly what I’ve wanted from the ufo subject from the beginning, people in the know coming together to investigate what they can and not making assumptions about what they can’t.

Could it all be fake and just another way for people to make money? Yes

Could it all be real and this is just how disclosure has to work? Yes

Say what you want about TTSA, they are at least trying to do what no one else has tried before and in some cases it’s working.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Maybe we just have to let them play their game and show where it ends?
I mean if they need it to play it like this let them have it, pushing it to the limit will only take longer for them to bring forward any progression.

Somehow it looks like that all funds have been scrapped by the Trump administration, not that he wants to know but cutting the BS funds for clandestine side branches from the previous CIA administration and raising funds from the public masses to secretly continue their investigations on UAP's/UFO's is the only way to get their plan going as it was before?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have a fart that may consist of gold dust.

See the word "may"? Cool word.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Your right, if a “crazy con lady” couldn’t do it, how could mulitiple high ranking officials from relevant government and commercial positions do any better.

Maybe it’s just me but I’d think they would have a much better chance. Considering if it’s all real, these are the exact people who would know about it.

Do you really think LMH is comparable to the abilities, resources, and insider knowledge the people involved with TTSA would have? It’s not even close.

It’s like someone trying to race a fighter jet with a Tesla, and your standing on the sideline saying “ well if this 82 Honda Civic couldn’t beat the fighter jet then the Tesla can’t either”. You may be right but one of them has a much, much better chance.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's crazy to me that so many of you think TTSA lacks credibility.

It's like none of you watched Unidentified.

TTSA have real credibility, Elizondo.... And the info they brought forth from ACTIVE DUTY Navy fighter pilots...

It's like some of you give them 0 clout for that.

Now that they are in the limelight, they know they can't make wild outrageous claims without proof.

Some of you are faulting them for releasing news about news.

Really?

If you were writing a large report on a UFO you found/encountered that took alot of time, you wouldn't tell people you were writing it in advance?!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In a nutshell delonge hasnt delivered yet.What he does is summed in one photo

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Somehow it looks like that all funds have been scrapped by the Trump administration, not that he wants to know but cutting the BS funds for clandestine side branches from the previous CIA administration and raising funds from the public masses to secretly continue their investigations on UAP's/UFO's is the only way to get their plan going as it was before?

One thing for sure, it has been a LONG game for the C of the I of the A.
Decades long game.

Article by Leslie Kean interviewing Cris Mellon 05/09/2016 06:09 pm ET ..... our board at UFODATA was privileged to welcome Christopher Mellon as the newest member of our team. 2016

Q: How do you think the press and public will react if Clinton is elected, makes the inquiries she promised, but comes up empty-handed?

A: I think the conspiracy theorists will be angry and unconvinced, while the general public may conclude UFOs are not a worthwhile topic. If Clinton really wants to get to the bottom of the UFO issue, I think she should officially task NORAD with collection and analysis responsibility. Simultaneously, she should assign the Office of Science and Technology Policy the job of reviewing available evidence, coordinating with other countries and providing scientific assessments and recommendations.

Q: Some inside sources have proposed that retrieved hardware from a UFO may exist within a private aerospace company which has become independent from the DoD. In this way, it would be exempt from government oversight and known only to a few people. Do you think this is possible?

A: I find it hard to imagine something as explosive as recovered alien technology remaining under wraps for decades. So while I have no reason to believe there is any recovered alien technology, I will say this: If it were me, and I were trying to bury it deep, I’d take it outside government oversight entirely and place it in a compartment as a new entity within an existing defense company and manage it as what we call an “IRAD” or “Independent Research and Development Activity.

UFODATA LLC www.ufodata.net...

TTSA CONgressional report language. Could just about be cut n paste from his time before TTSA at UFODATA LLC

A. REPORT REQUIRED. – Recent briefings provided to Congress by US military and intelligence personnel raise the possibility that one or more potential US adversaries may have achieved breakthroughs in aerospace engineering that could place US forces at risk. Unfortunately, there is no coherent process within the Executive Branch for collating or analyzing pertinent information on this topic notwithstanding the potential gravity of the issue. Moreover, requests for relevant data to enable Congress to better assess the significance of the issue have not been responded to in a satisfactory manner by DoD or the Intelligence Community. Therefore the Secretary of Defense and Director of National Intelligence shall jointly submit to the appropriate committees of Congress a report on the issue of Anomalous Airborne Threats.

B. ASSESSMENTS.- The report required under subsection (a) shall include the following:

1. A detailed analysis of NORAD’s unknown threat database from January 2004 to the present and correlation of that data with information collected by space-based infrared systems, human intelligence reporting; SIGINT, US Navy intelligence reporting on unidentified craft (both aerospace and undersea) and FBI data derived from investigations of intrusions over restricted US airspace.

2. Identification of a process and a senior official who can be held accountable in the future for ensuring the timely collection and centralized analysis of all Anomalous Airborne Threat reporting regardless of which service or agency acquired the information.

3. Identification of any incidents or patterns that indicate a potential adversary may have achieved breakthrough aerospace capabilities that significantly surpass US capabilities and could put US strategic or conventional forces at risk.
C. RECOMMENDATIONS – The report under subsection (a) above shall include any recommendation for increased collection or research and development deemed appropriate by the Secretary of Defense and Director of National Intelligence.

D. SUBMITTAL DATE- The report under subsection (a) shall be submitted not later than 18 months after enactment of this bill.

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

edit on 30-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Please LMH has fleeced more money out of people over the years that TTSA can only dream of.

She was funded by Bigelow. Surely his scientists were better able to do scientific research than these TTSA Spooks can?
Melon is from a Banking cartel family directly involved in running the fed during the great depression after they collapsed Wall street, would you trust disclosure coming from the Rothschilds ?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We all watched it.

The Italian Job was hilarious.

Fact check, don't watch for entertainment.

Kevin Day, please. He is now channeling the Penniston download from Rendelsham' UFO scam. He got downloaded nothing from a tic tac.
At least he'll get an annual gig at all the CONventions now I guess.

Grass roots research will always trump UFOtainment in producing evidence and/or discounting the charlatans.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

None of us want to watch these people with credentials go down the path of losing credibility.

We are hopeful realists here.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

TTSA, IMHO, is just a bunch of baloney. I strongly suspect that it having been formed up by a bunch of retired government employees, its serving as a government contractor tasked with ginning up citizen fear and concern of some imminent alien threat to justify huge funding for the black box "space fleet". Basically, its just all about the money......as usual.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join