It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well , lets see which side of Justice this lands on !

Prosecutors Near Decision on Whether to Indict Andrew McCabe - New York Times Aug 26 2019

Federal prosecutors in Washington appear to be in the final stages of deciding whether to indict Andrew G. McCabe, the former deputy F.B.I. director and a frequent target of President Trump, on charges of lying to federal agents, according to interviews with people familiar with recent developments in the investigation.......

An inspector general’s report on Mr. Comey’s memos is due soon.

Mr. Comey could play a key role as a witness in any trial of Mr. McCabe because the inspector general believed that Mr. McCabe had strong reasons to hide the Clinton Foundation disclosure from the director because he likely would not have approved it. Mr. McCabe has said he told Mr. Comey about the revelations to the newspaper, but Mr. Comey has said he does not remember the conversation. The inspector general said Mr. McCabe was untruthful with Mr. Comey during those discussions.......

If nothing happens ....then what ? More Hand Wringing and woe is me posts ? LoL

edit on 8262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Couple of new vids from Rusty taken yesterday

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

im thinking nothing will happen and the Feds take care of their own

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CAPT PROTON

Look at Q's warning about the ports and shipping containers. Trojan horses maybe. Why smuggle in just human traffic for sex and money? Why not spend years smuggling in an army and equipment for said army? I call it an asymmetrical invasion, since no one has a chance in bringing a legit invasion force to our country because it would be stopped dead long before it got here. But if you gave yourself enough time and abused our poorly maintained borders and ports, you could get quite a sizable and equipped army in here. War game that around in your head for awhile and you'll start to get nervous. Asian lady driving around in a seemingly empty minivan... you might think twice... she could be moving weapons or soldiers...

All that may be holding them back from a town by town, city by city invasion, is the fact that American citizens possess tens of millions of weapons of all kinds. Thank God...literally...for the Second Amendment.

Why do you think our enemies, both domestic and foreign, are working so hard to weaken and destroy our 2A. I know in my town, we would come out of the woodwork to fight any surreptitious invasion.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
-a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tricked by Obama Administration, or flipped or in way over his head trying to save himself?

What do you mean?

He got when in over his head centered around political espionage and was played by the FBI during Obama period. By the time he figured out what was going on it was too late hence, the SpyGate/Butina mess he's now consumed in. It's not yet clear if he met Butina by chance or was setup.

Here's a great summary that puts the Byrne story conspiracy in perspective and some questions yet to be answered.

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If lying is all there is in the indictment coupled with James 'I don't remember' Comey then my bet is he will walk.

Other sealed indictments yet to come?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here's a good video i watched of the Byrne interview by a body language channel.
I had a look at the channel (Body Language Ghost) and they've posted about 65 videos over the past year or so, so not a one off.

The narrator matches up the times Byrne's words and body language is in sync, so being truthful, and the times out of sync where either holding back, un-willing to speak about a particular area or not being truthful.

Narrator also mentions a couple of times "he's going to become depressed and suicidal soon". Narrator didn't expand on this, but i took it as a nod from the channel that they think he might be offed via suicide...

ETA: another line from the narrator (07:13) "his mind and body do not know how to disagree with each other, they talk, he wouldn't be good in espionage, i don't know why they picked him"
edit on 26 8 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Mark Carney calls for global monetary system to replace the dollar

Mark Carney, the Bank of England governor, has said that the world’s reliance on the US dollar “won’t hold” and needs to be replaced by a new international monetary and financial system based on many more global currencies.

www.ft.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Our archives would prove any post changing on anything over 1 to days old.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec
Think I haven't seen this mentioned here, might be interesting! Link to tweet

Interesting.

Also regarding the yellow background .. .

Yellow = Q

A yellow background carrying a 'Perfect Storm' Hibiscus flower upon it.

Or, symbolically . ..

Q is carrying/bringing the 'Perfect Storm'.

To add:
I see there are 2 full bloom flower heads on Melania's dress, I don't know if this is symbolic of anything or not.

The flowers are positioned at top/right/rear - other is bottom/left/front. Could this be saying Q's Perfect Storm team is strategically placed to see the enemy to the left, right, up, down, forward, rear, all directions are covered at the same time even with a small team?

Just speculating.

edit on 26-8-2019 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It may be of interest to know that at 12:22:36 EST today we reached 25 days of darkness from Q!

25 = 5x5 = 5 by 5 = Eyes On

Seems appropriate when one takes into account the G7 closing statements and Melania's "Q Perfect Storm" dress:

1) China want's a deal,
2) POTUS may meet Iran's president,
3) POTUS wanting to turn G7 back to G8 by re-inviting Russia/Putin,
4) Leaders round the table and the Q wire,
5) No security threats this time,
6) No closing communique signed by all countries - by choice.

Feels like time to check POTUS tweets VERY carefully today.

Eyes On.

ETS - Also interesting that POTUS will be setting the agenda for the next meet - that give him a certain level of control over the EU, France, UK, Germany.
edit on 26-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

did you hear that iran sent a minister last minute to negotiate?

also pm

iran by 11/11???
edit on 8 26 2019 by dashen because: parade too?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yup dashen,

It was Macron who invited the foreign minister... looks like he made the invite during the G7 rather than before it.

At the POTUS/Macron press conference Macron said he checked with POTUS before making the invite.

replied to PM!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
BBC just reported that Joe Walsh (R) just announced a presidential run... calling POTUS a narcissist.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

i have reason to believe.

Roger. Beware the attempts at provocation; they lay the foundation for subsequent polemics. "Cool Breeze" is probably a good way to be at the moment.

And Dash: I'm sure you probably know all this already, my saying these things is just old habit. Don't mind me if I seem to be chattering.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Our archives would prove any post changing on anything over 1 to days old.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Yea, I've listened to several of her body language videos. I have not seen this one. Thanks for posting.
She is good especially at the end.

Expendable asset?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Expendable asset?

Yep.
I posted here on the day of the
interview i suspect something might happen to him. I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I haven't seen anything in the past 2 weeks where anyone is trying to discredit him. Deny or label him crazy etc.
That says something to me...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No big G7 demonstrations this year either. That's all the media focused on in 2017 and 2018.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Forbes recently put out this article on Patrick Byrnes

The Exclusive Inside Story Of The Fall Of Overstock’s Mad King, Patrick Byrne

Last week, Patrick Byrne, the founder and longtime CEO of former e-tailing giant Overstock.com, resigned, saying his involvement as a federal informant in the investigation of accused Russian spy Maria Butina made performing his duties impossible. That’s not the whole story. This is.

www.forbes.com... DJAWhiXbH_Ddh87QeZR92-tnySt7IGO9Sf7z9H93BJJpgETl4thBw#3af83d1253a5

It's a long article and offers a lot of clues for research but this is what I zeroed in on --Patrick's dealings with Hip Hop star, Akon:

The rest has been seemingly squandered on a personal vendetta: Overstock is creating a blockchain version of Nasdaq, which Byrne believed could right some of the evils of Wall Street—particularly the naked short-selling that he claims plagued his company for much of the last 15 years. Byrne attracted an eclectic mix of allies to his corner doing what he called “God’s work,” ranging from Akon and the World Bank to the infamous short-seller Marc Cohodes and the city of Denver.

I'd read a while back that Akon has involvement in human trafficking. I couldn't find the source but I did find this info about Akon's involvement with a project called One Young World. He attended a summit last year where he announced a possible run for the Presidency:
www.looktothestars.org...

A few other names at this summit that stood out -- Naomi Campbell, Bob Geldoff, Jack Dorsey & Justin Trudeau.
www.oneyoungworld.com...
www.oneyoungworld.com...

Looks like the Clinton Foundation/Clinton Global Initiative also has some involvement:
www.clintonfoundation.org...

I'll do more digging...
edit on 26-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315 >>

join