It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Strzok sueing FBI/DOJ for firing him
Shaking head in disbelief

We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Maybe he's upset over being put on blast for another sex scandal:

'Sex Scandal Rocks FBI'

High-level FBI officials complained to the highest executive offices of the FBI that Strzok and more top agents were engaged in sexual relationships with CNN’s on-air personnel. 

truepundit.com...

now to find out which CNN newscaster he was #ing

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

now to find out which CNN newscaster he was #ing

I'll pick 'Don Lemon' for $1000, Alex.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

BINGO !

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Leader of Conspiracy to Illegally Unlock Cell Phones for Profit Extradited from Hong Kong

A Pakistani national, who is alleged to have paid insiders at AT&T to plant malware to unlock cellphones, was charged in a 14-count federal indictment unsealed yesterday after his extradition from Hong Kong.

Similar to the Awan case but less severe.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Leader of Conspiracy to Illegally Unlock Cell Phones for Profit Extradited from Hong Kong

A Pakistani national, who is alleged to have paid insiders at AT&T to plant malware to unlock cellphones, was charged in a 14-count federal indictment unsealed yesterday after his extradition from Hong Kong.

Similar to the Awan case but less severe.

Unlock how? Unlock from carrier? Unlock the bootloader? Unlock via passcode security? Only 1 of those is illegal, and it's not the first 2. You don't even need malware to bypass passcode security on these devices.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Strzok sueing FBI/DOJ for firing him
Shaking head in disbelief

We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

Reminds me of the Cohen suit (later dropped) where in his complaint he pointed the finger at No Name as the originator of the Dossier. I saw no reports about it at all - I read the thing.

We should keep a pupil on who else is going this route to add evidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just remember, this world is not our world. Be in the world, not of the world. When Satan tempted Christ, he offered Him the world because he could give it to Him. That should tell you who owns this material world.

That is not to say that we roll over or give up and refuse to live rightly and fight for what is right, only that *this* is not the ultimate prize. Our souls are the true victory.

So long as you are spiritually strong and ready, they can chop off your head tomorrow and you win. They can blow up the world and you win. Nothing they might do to you will matter because your soul is prepared and you are ready -- you win.

So true. Stay strong and bring love to every debate and try to turn the other cheek as many times as you can. But don't forget sometime evil will attack you physically so fierce that it is natural to defend yourself. Try to keep your cool is the best we have to work with when this happens. Your soul is the real prize. Don't let someone help you lose your soul over something.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

HLSC

This is really fascinating.

The implication (not fact) is that 8chan posting the "manifesto" is the cause of the deaths. (first clue is "manifesto" which is code for clown op) and the cause and effect here is bonkers.

Okay, let us buy into this for a moment. This means that 8chan is a publisher and is responsible for content. Ergo, criminal in their action or in action.

hmmmm.

Twatter, Goog, DarpaBook, DarpaGram are all claim to be "public forums" and are NOT publishers. Ergo, anything on their platforms is simply speech.

Except. The Darpa programs own rights to published words and use them to sell ads, alter elections, make changes & delete etc. at will, just like a book editor.

They store the content for later use as they please. Like the publisher. But they escape the problem at the moment due to "compensation" for content - they'll claim it was freely given so no obligation exists therefor they are just a place to post notices.

Blah blah blah. Legal semantics all belying the C_A truth regardless. (in a moral, not legal world, this does not exist at all).

I see this 8chan development as positive. DJT tweeted to day Eyes are on Goog, and look at the timing of this. Darpateam controls the narrative of what is, 8chan is what darpa teams claim they are but are not.

Practice, practice, practice 8chan team - be articulate. Hire Candace Owens as your guide.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Im getting caught up on the board now, but Im curious if any of you have gone on to do the ZeroNet? I have it DL'ed and unpacked. Got on the site, got the 8 Chan page even. Problem is all I see is the logo and FAQ'S and a black background. If I go back to the home it appears its trying download 5 files but it keeps failing to do so.

Any suggestions where Im going wrong? I know my way around a pc pretty good and If Im having trouble the newbies will never get it and that cant be good

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Did you read the article at link? The user security is not the issue in this case.

He paid off AT&T people to knowingly install malicious software on phones AND "disable AT&T’s proprietary locking software that prevented ineligible phones from being removed from AT&T’s network." His actions cost AT&T millions of dollars and hence the indictments & extradition. Nobody rips off AT&T like that and gets away.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Maybe this is when the question of 'who's Q?' will finally publicly surface. At a Congressional hearing

We should tell Devin to ask the question
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

(responding to crankyoldman mobile.twitter.com...)
edit on 6-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Gotcha there, spot on !!!
a reply to: dashen

edit on 6-8-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: Fat fingers

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I did earlier today. Not much to see. It's a peer-to-peer network like using TOR to browse or any Torrent app to download stuff.

Like all P2P sites YMMV on access speed based on number of seeders. If low number of seeders than site is going to load slow especially if any large images.

Also, the site is obviously new and may still have some network routing issues. I'll check it out again in a bit and see if same behavior is happening.

ETA: I assume you're accessing using this link: http:// 127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/17rEeDwJ1UrHPHSrqspzTQJVPAFFxK8xtS:QResearch:0

edit on 6-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: imthegoat

Did you read the article at link? The user security is not the issue in this case.

He paid off AT&T people to knowingly install malicious software on phones AND "disable AT&T’s proprietary locking software that prevented ineligible phones from being removed from AT&T’s network." His actions cost AT&T millions of dollars and hence the indictments & extradition. Nobody rips off AT&T like that and gets away.

Personally I couldn't care less if they got ripped off. All of the carriers rip off billions from their customers every year. And disabling the "proprietary locking software" is fancy legal speak for "carrier unlock," the only issue is that the phones werent paid in full before switching the carrier. Carrier unlocking is not illegal in and of itself. As long as you own the phone outright, the carrier I'd almost obligated to unlock it for you upon request.

Its not the act hes being punished for, it's the consequences of the act. And again, I dont understand why malware was involved as its not needed.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Notice over at qmap.pub -

Note: when Q resurfaces, we will grab the posts wherever they may be.

edit on 8/6/2019 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, well for the most part anyway. I have this for the long link:

127.0.0.1:43110...:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:catalog

But I also tried it this way:

127.0.0.1:43110...

Like I said I get on a page that has the infinite logo, but the rest is man just a blank black page. It does have "options" and faq up top left hand corner. Home page shows me 5 files failing to download.

I will try your version of the link now! Thanks doll

ETA: Your link just dropped me on duck search engine!
edit on 8/6/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wow, the frequency is increasing.

We are / it’s all, vibrational fields.

80% water - as we are. Proactive not reactive.

We will think ourselves better.

Deceit is disease.

What ever it’s is we a doing is working IRL

YOU ALL A WINNERS! Keep it UP!

No boat trip for me, too slow - old news. I expect more will be revealed re the Italy / Sicily weekender. Shine some light on that ###t.

Love YTT

a

edit on 6-8-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: Half asleep

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: liveandlearn

Different states do things different ways. I'm a registered independent, so I think I have to declare a ballot when I go in to vote in the primary.

I do too. I think we should be able to vote both if you like some on both sides. Rare, I know but I have wanted to many times because I TRY to vote the best people in. Both parties suck too much to not be an indie it seems. R's are sellouts who most all of them might as well be D's IMO. And the D's are puppets for some power hungry people. I don't like to be cornered into one side or the other but the D's are pushing me against them daily.

edit on 6-8-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

You need to launch the ZeroNet app first which will open your browser (browser tab) and should look like screenshot below.

Then paste the URL in the url field.

Just click the 08chan at left side.
edit on 6-8-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join