It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Pedophile Culture Trolled on LA Billboard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Bra-VO!

Once Upon a Time in Pedowood

A creative vandal transformed a Los Angeles billboard for the film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” into an attack on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and child rapist Roman Polanski — pasting the pervs’ faces over stars Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio and re-titling it “Once Upon a Time in Pedowood.”

We can't call enough attention to the evil that is Hollyweird (and the politicians in bed with it). I hope Epstein sings like a canary before he gets Clintoned.

Quality trolling right here, folks.

edit on 7/26/19 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am pretty sure there are a lot of Pedos in southern California.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Bra-VO!

Once Upon a Time in Pedowood

A creative vandal transformed a Los Angeles billboard for the film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” into an attack on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and child rapist Roman Polanski — pasting the pervs’ faces over stars Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio and re-titling it “Once Upon a Time in Pedowood.”

We can't call enough attention to the evil that is Hollyweird (and the politicians in bed with it). I hope Epstein sings like a canary.

Quality trolling right here, folks.

All of hollywood is a dumpster.

Whoever did this gets a tip of my hat.

NONE of those celebrities are innocent. Even if they didn't participate, they know all the players and the dark secrets and kept their mouth shut for their own personal financial gain.

I, I'm sure like many others, would be fine if they were all just burned up in some extinction event.

I'll tell you this, post apocalyptic event. If i was wandering the wasteland and someone told me(they are from hollywood and was in the film industry)...I'd put rounds in them that moment and just keep walking on.

They literally don't know the level of trash they are to REAL human beings across the globe.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think this is more of an elite problem than a party line problem.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Just my two cents.

It surely is.

People with means, connections and money think they can just ride above morality because "their special".

They aren't, a bullet will pierce them like anyone else in the world, their blood will flow out like a common man and they will die whimpering and begging for life like the lowest of the low(that they abused).

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just my two cents.

Yep, also wondering if that whole metoo movement BS was a sacrifice or distraction to avoid exposing the real nastiness among the elites with pedo.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Just my two cents.

Yep, also wondering if that whole metoo movement BS was a sacrifice or distraction to avoid exposing the real nastiness among the elites with pedo.

yup, epstein has the possibility of draggin down a lot of people across social/political/financial lines.

Which is why he will no doubt commit "suicide"....

Honestly, I'd let that bastard walk free, with all of his money, if he can bring down 100+ pedo's across all those lines. Does it suck that he goes free??? Yup, but it's more important to drag the whole building down than to worry about a contaminated floor.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

exactly, so @#$%- off Miley Cyrus...and all the rest of you tools

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Just my two cents.

He's already committed social suicide, he's more than halfway there as I see it. Hopefully he faces his victims and all charges before he's dead.

Kudos to whoever did the sign, that took a lot of work and to not get caught, damn.
edit on 26-7-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think the good news is that:

American's are distancing themselves from this #show more than ever...

The bad news is:

China is buying up and financing the majority of "hollywood" at this point.

So they get their money(hollywood), while becoming a poorly hidden propaganda outlet.

It's so fascinating to watch something that was once the core exceptionalism of america being pimped out to a bunch of foreign anti american pimps in their futile attempts to influence stupid americans(sadly of which there are many).

Literally just another footnote in the oncoming civil war, where american ideals WILL obliterate such crappy ideals.
edit on 26-7-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Just my two cents.

He's already committed social suicide, he's more than halfway there as I see it. Hopefully he faces his victims and all charges before he's dead.

I don't care about him facing his victims, think beyond that.

He's literally a key to bringing down a massive network, wishing he is expunged quickly is exactly what all his cohorts want.

It's the shortsightedness of justice that so many grasp to and what his eventual killers are betting on.

I'd give him FULL immunity, for ratting out 100's of others. It's a logical play.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Just my two cents.

I think it's a law enforcement problem more than anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

exactly, so @#$%- off Miley Cyrus...and all the rest of you tools

She did, married a Hemsworth and bought property near here, you can have her back.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Have you guys heard the rumour about the Epstein incident?
Someone who knows someone got told that Epstein didn’t try and kill himself, the jail pedo welcoming committee got access to him.
1 had him in a headlock (the neck bruises) while the rest.... hurt him with a large inanimate object.
Then the guards found him curled up in a foetal position crying.
Now it’s likely bs but it did put a smile on my face.

If karma exists this will happen to many well known and powerful people in the near future.

Fingers crossed

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Just my two cents.

I think it's a law enforcement problem more than anything.

Fair to say it's a multi faceted issue, with many contributing factors.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Have you guys heard the rumour about the Epstein incident?
Someone who knows someone got told that Epstein didn’t try and kill himself, the jail pedo welcoming committee got access to him.
1 had him in a headlock (the neck bruises) while the rest.... hurt him with a large inanimate object.
Then the guards found him curled up in a foetal position crying.
Now it’s likely bs but it did put a smile on my face.

If karma exists this will happen to many well known and powerful people in the near future.

Fingers crossed

The usual trap..

The "holy" criminal ...and all that.

Criminal code, that the average nomie believes, is that some guy that beats his wife, assaults a stranger, etc. Somehow has some line that he won't cross(f'in kids) is some sort of holy justice.

They are all dirt(lock the doors and burn the whole prison down with everyone in it).

The REALITY.....

The warden, who is connected with a bunch of elites, ordered his own "officers" to inflict said damage to epstein. Don't pretend it's some randomness "justice" inflicted on a monster by other monsters.

His eventual death, and silence, won't be because of some "prison code" but to protect those outside of the prison system that feel they should never be in it

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Look, wake the F up people.

I'm going chan on your ass.

The reality is that if you don't storm your local, state buildings and water the tree of liberty. It's all just a bunch of words and sweat shed from your weak brow.

Saddle up, kill your local congressman(he's guilty, no doubt) clean out your state houses, clean out the federal houses. Lynch the capitalist monopolies, basically shoot anyone in a suit.

I'm sure innocent blood will be shed, but ultimately it WILL lead to a more prosperous nation for those that aren't some degenerate piece of #.

Sure to be deleted, but anyone with a brain knows it's the god damn truth...it's time to save the best nation in the world.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Drinking tonight, Spock?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Drinking tonight, Spock?

Romulan ale....

Care to join me?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Got any of that green s# Data likes?

Come to think of it, getting drunk is about the only way I can get through a Hollywood flick anymore. It's a terrible clusterf# of recycled bad ideas, mind-numbing violence and innocence-wrecking debauchery.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join