It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's Pedophile Culture Trolled on LA Billboard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: MisterSpock

Got any of that green s# Data likes?

Come to think of it, getting drunk is about the only way I can get through a Hollywood flick anymore. It's a terrible clusterf# of recycled bad ideas, mind-numbing violence and innocence-wrecking debauchery.

Fun fact....data was literally drinking android jizz(the green stuff).

He had a closet fetish that only picard and riker knew about.

It was probably his most human attribute, that sick bastard.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Note to the galley:

Romulan ale no longer to be served to MisterSpock Friday nights at ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Whoever did this is my hero! It' s pretty F# up that our country makes a 14 year old a sex symbol. Hannah Montana turns into the biggest degenerate whore this side of the Atlantic. No problem. Growing up I had Brittany Spears...Beautiful girl...that they completely pimped out. Teenagers fool around..we all did. As a parent you must say no to your 13 year old wanting to be a slut!! Don't encourage quite time (in you home) because you yourself want to be alone with the same ho that made the current ho (your daughter) that's 2 door's down about to get knocked up.

You want a functional future society!! lay in the bed you made. You couldn't find 5 minutes to buy a rubber and now your 35 with a teenage whore of a son/daughter....Be a parent not a pimp......State LAW

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
90s hollywood was cool while it lasted.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Look, wake the F up people.

I'm going chan on your ass.

The reality is that if you don't storm your local, state buildings and water the tree of liberty. It's all just a bunch of words and sweat shed from your weak brow.

Saddle up, kill your local congressman(he's guilty, no doubt) clean out your state houses, clean out the federal houses. Lynch the capitalist monopolies, basically shoot anyone in a suit.

I'm sure innocent blood will be shed, but ultimately it WILL lead to a more prosperous nation for those that aren't some degenerate piece of #.

Sure to be deleted, but anyone with a brain knows it's the god damn truth...it's time to save the best nation in the world.

Right behind you bud. *Loads up Scar-H with freedom seeds*

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Let's back them up with some meme's

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

They literally don't know the level of trash they are to REAL human beings across the globe.

The funny part being people cry when the actors die and think of them like someone they know.
People can't wait for the next movie. Feeling as you do I am sure you don't want anything out of pervwood.

Maybe the Vatican is your fall back to space?
edit on 27-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I think this is more of an elite problem than a party line problem.

Just my two cents.

Yep, also wondering if that whole metoo movement BS was a sacrifice or distraction to avoid exposing the real nastiness among the elites with pedo.

Which is why he will no doubt commit "suicide"....

He's already committed social suicide, he's more than halfway there as I see it. Hopefully he faces his victims and all charges before he's dead.

I don't care about him facing his victims, think beyond that.

He's literally a key to bringing down a massive network, wishing he is expunged quickly is exactly what all his cohorts want.

It's the shortsightedness of justice that so many grasp to and what his eventual killers are betting on.

I'd give him FULL immunity, for ratting out 100's of others. It's a logical play.

It would be such a treat to see clinton face jailtime which will make jail his home until the day he dies. Many families will have some kind of justice for all the grief he caused. Thinking about the parents and friends of those two kids who got murdered in Mina, Arkansas because witnessing a drug dropping. All the witnesses who died because their potential contribution to solve the murder of those two kids. All the women who got raped...and so on.

But for some strange gut feeling I believe this will never happen..the rabbit hole goes deep and powerful people are protecting eachother in a way nothing comes of it..

And that is just one high profile person epstein can bring to justice..

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

our country makes a 14 year old a sex symbol

I think you have not been looking around the world. They have nude teens on magazines in some countries.

What about Japan's participation.

Having traveled to Japan to learn more about the industry for the bbc Three documentary Sex Robots and Us, James Young visited a factory in an industrial suburb of Tokyo, where he was left shocked by the petite size of some of its ultra-realistic dolls.

“There may be some kind of sentiment to petite, kid-like size,” the boss at the factory explained. “Afterwards the shaken presenter said the sight of such a ‘young’ doll was ‘horrific.’”

The journalist said, “I just had to get out of there.” This factory is filling a demand: Customers want lifelike, child-sized sex dolls!

www.thetrumpet.com...

edit on 27-7-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Plenty in Michigan too no wait isn't Detroit the model city of the US? lol get real dude should of kept mouth shut

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Yeah then immune will be the opposite of what he will be.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Is no one in America angry enough to buy a sniper rifle to go elite hunting, it's time the meek inherited the earth

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Look, wake the F up people.

I'm going chan on your ass.

The reality is that if you don't storm your local, state buildings and water the tree of liberty. It's all just a bunch of words and sweat shed from your weak brow.

Saddle up, kill your local congressman(he's guilty, no doubt) clean out your state houses, clean out the federal houses. Lynch the capitalist monopolies, basically shoot anyone in a suit.

I'm sure innocent blood will be shed, but ultimately it WILL lead to a more prosperous nation for those that aren't some degenerate piece of #.

Sure to be deleted, but anyone with a brain knows it's the god damn truth...it's time to save the best nation in the world.

How about a nice cup of Antifa...?

Peace

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

normally wouldnt say this. but i hope he gets clintoned

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sadly people with wealth and position have been abusing the power they have since humans have existed.

People have been calling it out for just as long.

Yet here we are.

2000 years from now no doubt humans if they still exist will be having the same discussions.

Modding a billboard is good for a laugh. But does anyone think it will change anything?

Most humans need the fear of real consequences to not do bad things.

This is laughing at a terrible subject. But sadly that's all it is and ever will be. I'd gladly be convinced otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnrkE

normally wouldnt say this. but i hope he gets clintoned

Sadly in this case getting 'clintoned' would probably be getting invited to a pizza party and not suicided.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: rickymouse

Plenty in Michigan too no wait isn't Detroit the model city of the US? lol get real dude should of kept mouth shut

I live in the UP. I am a Yooper, not a troll. I suppose there are pedophiles up here too, they seem to be all over. It was normal for an eighteen year old guy to date a sixteen year old girl when I was young, but it was always inappropriate for a guy over twenty one to date anyone younger than seventeen.

But some older guys targeted the young. The parents of the young girls in our home town would beat some of those guys up sometimes if they targeted their daughters or the daughters of their friends. They drove them out of town many times, and the police helped them do that sometimes by not interfering with what was going on.

I was told by the DA in the county long ago that they keep alleys in our cities for a reason, when the law had it's hands tied, the law would not interfere if something needed to be done. Not many people were killed that way, but a lot of people left our area after getting warning bruises on their bodies.

Which way is right, I cannot tell you. I can tell you that the old way worked a lot better than the new way at controlling things. I can say this now because most of those cops and judges are gone now that allowed people to clean the streets back then. Most of the parents who did this, are also dead, some may still be around in their nineties now, and most of the people who attacked the pedophiles and rapists were Church going people or their relatives.

I suppose the people driven out of town went to live in Detroit or something.
edit on 28-7-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Bra-VO!

Once Upon a Time in Pedowood

A creative vandal transformed a Los Angeles billboard for the film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” into an attack on convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and child rapist Roman Polanski — pasting the pervs’ faces over stars Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio and re-titling it “Once Upon a Time in Pedowood.”

We can't call enough attention to the evil that is Hollyweird (and the politicians in bed with it). I hope Epstein sings like a canary before he gets Clintoned.

Quality trolling right here, folks.

If it's genuine then nice. :-)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join