It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luminous UAP Captured On The Moon's Surface On July 24

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I just saw an interesting YouTube video clip on reddit and decided to check out the original source.

The edited clip, posted on reddit here, was credited to UFOvni2012, a YouTube channel that posts videos on astronomy and astrophotography. This person also posts a lot of photos and video clips of anomalies on the Moon's surface, that he claims are either "alien structures," or "alien craft." I checked out a few of those videos and I think he overreaches on his conclusions concerning these anomalies...probably for views. However, he does have some interesting clips of orbs/UAPs that appear on the Moon's surface.

This particular object, suddenly appears over the Moon's surface. At first, I thought that it was just some sort of luminous gas exhaust from an underground vent, but then, the UAP does appear to move. If this object was just a capture of a satellite in Earth's orbit, or of a bird in flight at night, it wouldn't appear to be stationary. Instead, it would be seen as a small, dark object that's moving in front of the Moon's field of view, like what's shown in the following clips:

However, this object is luminous and at first remains static, before it starts to move. Here's a screen shot of the object from the original video clip. In the upper right is a superimposed close up.

Below are the video clips, both the original and the edited one that was posted on reddit. Since the filmed object is quite small, I recommend you watch both clips in full screen. As always, I'm not implying this UAP is of alien origin, but it is an intriguing capture.

Original source of the video clip that was posted on reddit. Check out the footage from the 3:25 to 5:00 mark, which shows the object in question:

Video clip that I watched on reddit, which was edited from the original source I posted above:

edit on 7/25/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This guy is seeing things

The videos with the small specks flying straight through the picture in my opinion are just debris or satellites in earth orbit.

But the video you linked on reddit merits more attention. I have no earthly explanation for this. Big Tic Tac on the moon?!
This is the video I am talking about:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There is a awful lot going on between us and the moon, multiple particles in the atmosphere, space junk, you name it. Either one can be misidentified as Alien activity, whilst I have seen a handful of really interesting videos my main Moon wonder is the consensus that it is fricking hollow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the hell does that happen in nature?, bottom line and I would put a substantial amount of Rupees on it that no private venture will ever be allowed to put someone on the moon, there certainly is something to be discovered but small specs going across a lens is not it..

In my opinion......

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Aww man.. you should just have posted the last video with the glowing thing on the moon.. people get confused.
Well it looks like some luminous object traveling what looks like to be a road/bridge, very cool footage.
I hope some super IQ guy can point to coordinates where that "road" is.. its worth checking out

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I fortunately happen to own a nice telescope that I use occasionally to look at the moon, and one time while looking upon the lunar surface, I saw what I can best describe as an in flight boomerang, that zipped across the surface of the moon. It was so bizarre and I still remember that moment as if it was yesterday (happened approx. 2 years ago).

Note: I know I said "zipped across the moon", but it took a good 7-8 seconds to completely travel across the moon, from one end to the other. Still peculiared by it.
edit on 7/25/2019 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
That estimates video has to be a bug flying through the cameras view.
There is zero logic to that flight path.

The last video is interesting though.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Bird flying in camera view. Even looks like it's flapping wings..

top topics

join