It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, if Tartaglione did the hit...we now know how he got his instructions.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One thing to remember, does not matter if he gave everyone up in a statement, if he should die, then everything he said is void and cannot be used as evidence against anyone, he has to be physically at each trial to swear the statement he made is true and his words, no one can be convicted with a dead mans statements

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The brothers who tried to hang Jussie Smollett aren't very good at it.

Are they in NY Prison?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It'll be easier to mossad to break him out of a hospital, than a jail.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The brothers who tried to hang Jussie Smollett aren't very good at it.

Are they in NY Prison?

Don't think so...but El Chapsticko is.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Assuming that he has videotapes on others in the money, me wonders if he wont give up what he has left over. I also assume that his "girlfriend" and him have stuff stashed throughout the world for black male and whatever.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Not that this is truly on topic for this thread and maybe needs one of its own for us to better understand the crisis we see in society but...
Child predators may share common physical attributes that could point to a genetic proponent to the problem.
How can we get ahead of it if its genetic or hereditary?
Now hereditary can be contagion of aberration. Where a relative abuses a child and that child grows up to be an abuser too. Thats learned and its a learned sexual response too. The issue with premature ejactulation in youn men is sometimes attributed to the fact that boys learn to orgams quickly through masterbation when they are young. A learned sexual response. The same could be true of this problem. The perpatrators learn to respond sexually through imitation of the ones who abused them. This is of course the most common theory.
But there are many victims out there who never grow up to abuse. Though they may harbor a hidden fear that they could.
If it is something you are born with then thats pretty discouraging too because well you're born with it.
In all likelihood it is a combination of factors like these.
How do you get rid of something like this and is it fair if its a genetic defect to hold it against someone or try to eliminate that segment of society?

Just wondering about the slippery slope like when they tried to eliminate mental retardation by sterilizing the mentally deficient.
edit on 7252019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you suggesting Epstein's behavior is not his fault? That somehow he must be a victim in all this?

Holy s# you people are disgusting. Have you no shame?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He does not have to talk. That's the bottom line.

I think he tried to kill himself rather than live his life in a cell.
This man has one of the biggest mansions in Manhattan. Lived the life.
Jets, caviar, champagne cocktails for breakfast. Ultra plush furnishings, egyptian cotton sheets changed every day.
Now he is getting soggy toast and bad coffee in an 8 x 12 cement room with a toilet next to his head when he sleeps on a mattress hundreds have used before him.
God it even makes me sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I didn't read the entire thread, so, as I am somewhat certain others have pointed out the trick is to determine who would benefit from his untimely demise. There is a long list of rich and powerful people who (ahem...) visited his playground paradise and took a ride on his airborne assault vehicle. Even if they did nothing wrong, they still don't want to be on that list and associated with the events that certainly transpired at some point. Its not just the sick a$$holes who would do something so vile, its the innocent people afraid of being implicated along with the sick a$$holes. Guilt through association.

Anyone on his list of passengers or guests is suspect if this was a hit or warning. Though, I have to say a warning doesn't seem likely. Go to all the trouble of reaching him in a jail cell just to smack him around and tell him to keep his mouth shut. No. They would have shut his mouth and not given it a second thought. At least that is what I would do. But then, I can be a ruthless bastage when I want to.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Not at all. I am showing research into the issue.
Please don't do that?
I am not disgusting. But perhaps I'm a bit more intelligent since I can discuss the issue without throwing insults at people for bringing a different idea to the table.
An idea by the way that was not mine. www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
If someone wanted him dead he would be dead.
This is either a cowards way out or an attempt to gain pity.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Would he go to a hospital or the prison infirmary?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He does not have to talk. That's the bottom line.

I think he tried to kill himself rather than live his life in a cell.
This man has one of the biggest mansions in Manhattan. Lived the life.
Jets, caviar, champagne cocktails for breakfast. Ultra plush furnishings, egyptian cotton sheets changed every day.
Now he is getting soggy toast and bad coffee in an 8 x 12 cement room with a toilet next to his head when he sleeps on a mattress hundreds have used before him.

Of course it does. You're the only one here that sympathizes with a child molester.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Assassin82

Yeah, I'm totally distracted by two stories running simultaneously, I cannot do more than one thing at a time.
Step away from the Juicy Fruit... LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 25-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

From what's been coming out about him, this is still better then he treats the kids in the security video's coming from his properties.

***NOW FOR MY OPINION***

His depravity could very well stem from his self-programed desensitization. Think of hot water, if you keep your hand in the water while its heating up you can handle hotter temperatures than if you just put your hand into the stream of water. His deviant behaviors are probably from this, and so to him it might not seem disgusting. To us (and most anybody else) since we're being tossed into the hot water of his life, we're rightfully disgusted by it.

Now let me be very clear here: I am in no way saying that his lifestyle is right. What I am saying is that he clearly has a self-control issue that can be clearly seen in his life style. I think, and this is just my personal belief, he probably tried to "Auto-Erotically" pleasure himself and it went wrong while in jail. The statement of being in the fetal position, tells me that something may have been placed somewhere personal to him, and it got stuck, the bruising around the neck might also indicate this behavior as well. This is a guy that seems to enjoy things in life that are morally twisted and socially cruel. We should remember that about hi

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Pretend that trump wasn't accused of raping a thirteen year old in epstein's NY mansion.
Yes she dropped the case.
Because she received death threats.
If this is true shouldn't he answer for that?
Or is he untouchable in everything?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

That would put him right back on the streets.
That's a horror that that could even be a possibility.
And does this give him back his lavish lifestyle?
Every nerve in my body is screaming no to this possibility.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Hello, I am new here. Thanks for allowing me to put my 2 cents here.

Tartaglione is the name of another inmate locked up with JE. Tartaglione, according to WND, used to be a Police Officer.

Tartaglione's attorney is blowing it off with regard to accusations that his client attempted to "harm" JE. I find this

fascinating. First thing that came to mind was Whitey Bulger. I question Mueller's henchmen in this.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join