It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!!! - Epstein found Unconscious!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

I am not sympathizing with a child molester!!! Where did I ever do such a thing? How dare you????
Someone said something about eliminating the problem from society and I asked how.
Gee is that too hard a question.

Maybe if I threw in Hillary Clinton being guilty of something ???
Dumb it down a bit?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes obviously he sees nothing wrong with his behavior and there are many who defend men especially if their victims are teenage girls not little girls.
That is sometimes a societal issue. Men want to be seen with young women.
It goes back to the caveman days of the younger being able to procreate and carry on the species.

But if I say that then I may be accused of sympathizing with a villian so I'd better shut up.
I appreciate your input though. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I am not sympathizing with a child molester!!! Where did I ever do such a thing? How dare you????
Someone said something about eliminating the problem from society and I asked how.
Gee is that too hard a question.

Maybe if I threw in Hillary Clinton being guilty of something ???
Dumb it down a bit?

You said it makes you feel "sad". GTFO.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

They can't stop lying. It's impossible.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
One thing to remember, does not matter if he gave everyone up in a statement, if he should die, then everything he said is void and cannot be used as evidence against anyone, he has to be physically at each trial to swear the statement he made is true and his words, no one can be convicted with a dead mans statements

Unless it is all on video?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How do you get rid of something like this and is it fair if its a genetic defect to hold it against someone or try to eliminate that segment of society?

Seriously?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The normalization of pedophilia is but one of their many tools in unraveling the fabric of traditional Western society.

It couldn't be more obvious (or disturbing).

Or evil.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

He does not have to talk. That's the bottom line.

I think he tried to kill himself rather than live his life in a cell.
This man has one of the biggest mansions in Manhattan. Lived the life.
Jets, caviar, champagne cocktails for breakfast. Ultra plush furnishings, egyptian cotton sheets changed every day.
Now he is getting soggy toast and bad coffee in an 8 x 12 cement room with a toilet next to his head when he sleeps on a mattress hundreds have used before him.
God it even makes me sad.

Sad? Nope. It actually sounds too good for the likes of this scum.

I'm thinking he deserves something like the Hanoi Hilton or a Turkish prison.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Usually pedophiles are extra protected in jails in the u.s..
The liberals were getting upset they were getting beat up.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

Not that this is truly on topic for this thread and maybe needs one of its own for us to better understand the crisis we see in society but...
Child predators may share common physical attributes that could point to a genetic proponent to the problem.
How can we get ahead of it if its genetic or hereditary?
Now hereditary can be contagion of aberration. Where a relative abuses a child and that child grows up to be an abuser too. Thats learned and its a learned sexual response too. The issue with premature ejactulation in youn men is sometimes attributed to the fact that boys learn to orgams quickly through masterbation when they are young. A learned sexual response. The same could be true of this problem. The perpatrators learn to respond sexually through imitation of the ones who abused them. This is of course the most common theory.
But there are many victims out there who never grow up to abuse. Though they may harbor a hidden fear that they could.
If it is something you are born with then thats pretty discouraging too because well you're born with it.
In all likelihood it is a combination of factors like these.
How do you get rid of something like this and is it fair if its a genetic defect to hold it against someone or try to eliminate that segment of society?

Just wondering about the slippery slope like when they tried to eliminate mental retardation by sterilizing the mentally deficient.

I see where you are coming from, but I tend to worry more about the people whose lives he permanently altered in a very bad way. They are who get my concern and best wishes.

Whatever his motives or purpose is, he is a twisted human being that needs to be punished as a message to others that are thinking of behaving or actually already behaving like him.

I mean your argument could grow to any extreme what ifs? What if there is a culture where pedophilia is completely acceptable for whatever reason. Would you send your child to visit that culture? Probably not.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knj82swq
a reply to: Tempter

Hello, I am new here. Thanks for allowing me to put my 2 cents here.

Tartaglione is the name of another inmate locked up with JE. Tartaglione, according to WND, used to be a Police Officer.

Tartaglione's attorney is blowing it off with regard to accusations that his client attempted to "harm" JE. I find this

fascinating. First thing that came to mind was Whitey Bulger. I question Mueller's henchmen in this.

There WAS a Tartaglione who became an FBI snitch that helped bring down the Bonanno crime family in NY.
Could be part of the same 'family'...and connected to Mueller through the FBI.

aboutthemafia.com...
edit on 25-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Do they still put a real person outside the jail cell for suicide watch? If so, I hope that person is protected and well-vetted and hopefully kept anonymous.

I know it sounds kind of 'James Bond-ish', but I wonder if "they" could hurt Epstein via some device or app found on a cell phone or other contraband.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
He deserved it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's not how the witness protection program works. It's not like My Blue Heaven (the movie). It's quite a bit more structured than that.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If Epstein dies......the investigation will die with him. Things will be buried so deep, you will never know all the people involved.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'd be shocked if Epstein doesn't have insurance of every type on all the elites. Probably gigabytes of it waiting to be uploaded.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I really hope he doesn't get suicided...

Not until Half of Hollywood and 99.999% of the Democrat party have been locked up anyway..

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
CBS NBC and ABC are referring to Jeffrey Epstein today as a financier.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Guess the Clintons are sending a message.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that's because calling him a pimp wouldn't be right either, and calling him a child molester might cause the people who liked being around him (ie the CEO's of some of these news brands) to feel uncomfortable.

Why they don't called him a "Gopher to the elite" is beyond me since that's all he really seems to be. Does anyone really know what he did for a living that was legal?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join