It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Benevolent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Moving past the debate as to whether Crop Circles are Real or Not and assuming that they are made from extra terrestrial, are they Benevolent?

Are these symbols trying to tell us something? Are they warning us? Are hidden messages that they potentially contain there to help us?

My own personal opinion is that they are benevolent in nature not just in regards to sending us physical earth based humans a message but also potentially other kinds of alien life. I feel some assume that Crop Circles are potentially made from those that some have labelled the greys in which equated to certain perception in regards to abductions and cattle mutilation has lead to assumption that these might be somewhat darker than their intended purpose based off certain perception in regards to what some have referred to as the Reticulans. I feel there might be a case to be made in regards to Reticulans not being as bad as some have labelled but regardless what if these crop circles were not made from them.

I found it humorous the one day upon pondering the idea that there would be another Advanced Civ creating designs on one of the Reticulan Farms. but the more I thought of it the more I felt the possibility could be true. Then I stumbled upon one of the Crop Circle Photos:

strangeharbor.net...

Why would the Reticulans create a Crop Circle with the Classic Grey Imagery especially if they are trying to stay well hidden and away from the public eye. It might be another kind of Galactic Civilization letting know of them.

The energies I get from discernment in regards to Crop Circles, I am a Psychic-Medium, are of a Moral Nature.

Do you feel that Crop Circles are Benevolent?
edit on 24-7-2019 by PeacekeeperAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeacekeeperAlex

Do you feel that Crop Circles are Benevolent?

Guess it depends on the human that made it.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

I think the circles you talk about are hoaxes, secondly, the idea of benevolent aliens is conjecture, and I don't care how much of an expert you claim to be, there simply isn't enough information to say either way. Some might be, others may not be, this is common in nature, so I would think it transcends into the universe.

And I don't think crop circles (the non-hoaxed ones) are any kind of message either

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, they are not benevolent to the farmer whose crops they ruined.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This is an excellent point

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I just think it's a form of graffiti that really annoys the farmers.

My thoughts,

bally

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And I don't think crop circles (the non-hoaxed ones)

So you think aliens that traveled light years to get here were like "hey Zeblum, can you put that new geometric crop killer attachment on my space ship? I really want to F with some earth farmers when we get there."

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

And I don't think crop circles (the non-hoaxed ones)

So you think aliens that traveled light years to get here were like "hey Zeblum, can you put that new geometric crop killer attachment on my space ship? I really want to F with some earth farmers when we get there."

Why not ask Zeblum (if you know them)?

There's no evidence to say that they have traveled light years to get here, maybe they were always here, I just think that any idea of them trying to communicate somehow, through leaving deliberate signs in fields, is stupid.

Aside from the hoaxed circles, I think the other ones aren't made deliberately, possibly just a leftover sign of whatever it is, they were doing

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Sorry but you can't just move past the lack of proof that aliens exist, that they come to Earth to destroy crops in Wiltshire (mainly) and then disappear.

Do you think aliens create urban graffiti?

Or what about SETI? That's actually a serious scientific pursuit to pick up the signals from an alien civilization. But because they haven't found absolute proof should we just go past it because you want to foist your belief system on people.

You need to go back and prove aliens exist. Then prove they can reach planet Earth.

If you can't do that then you need to rethink your whole belief system.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Zeblum wont return my damn calls.

I would say if they were always here, that would make them earthlings and not alien.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Considering that there were reports of crops growing richer in nutrients after they were bent (not cut-off), I think some farmers haven’t had much to complain about the alien graffitis. Lol.

But yea, I’d say 99% of them are man made. But the 1% I have seen aren’t explainable.

edit on 24/7/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well no they are not, they destroy the crop they are made on and though some argument can be made that they are artistic expression - and if any of them at all are alien and not just a bunch of old English guy's that originally dreamed up the idea in a pub one day long ago and perhaps then started a copycat trend then they are still not benign, they are vandalism of a crop be that by a group of half drunk out git's or an alien (or even a nature spirit, fey, sprite, fairy or elf which may simply be ancient interpretation of non human intelligences that the ancient people had no reference for) wanting to tag this planet by leaving his gang symbol on one of our fields.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

My thoughts,

bally

I think they are man made, but with a microwave beam from a satellite; Part of the starwars project, paid for by the US taxpayers. The graphics almost look like they're computer generated.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: bally001

My thoughts,

bally

I think they are man made, but with a microwave beam from a satellite; Part of the starwars project, paid for by the US taxpayers. The graphics almost look like they're computer generated.

They certainly do and if you think some old geezers from the local Pub did those with some pieces of lumber you're delusional. Look at those patterns and tell me with a straight face that it's the work of local geezers.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The farmers whose crops are stomped down don't think they're benevolent.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
They certainly do and if you think some old geezers from the local Pub did those with some pieces of lumber you're delusional. Look at those patterns and tell me with a straight face that it's the work of local geezers.

Some of those designs are very easy to do with a rope and some sticks, they only impress people that did not learn technical drawing.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: schuyler

Some of those designs are very easy to do with a rope and some sticks, they only impress people that did not learn technical drawing.

www.bing.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Check the swath patterns in that one. An obvious human made circle.

14 outer leaves, "drunken" symmetry

Lots of random swathing where groups obviously moved around

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Let me know when an ant learns how to prove which humans pay taxes.

Then we can talk about interpreting advanced alien communication.

Chimpanzee 98% human genome similarity
IQ spread - "Vast"
Human 100%~ genome similarity
IQ spread - "Vegetable to Einstein"

How well do you believe you'll know what an alien being is doing, during it's regular activities? Let alone, thought conveyance?

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Maybe there only benevolent at face value to us, in that maybe the picture we see is a residue left over from the actual purpose which could be marking the ground itself with - ie magnetic pulse or similiar.
Then the message wouldn't be to us but to other alien races, kind of like a beacon.

Alot of crop circles are bogus but more than a few are far to intigrate and dimensionally perfect that i don't think overnight humans could do them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join