It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Benevolent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ya humans can plot and make them with rudimentary means.
It's a pathetically rediculous argument to do what we're doing here, arguing over whether all 8,000 formations were made that way.
If you've got a problem with reason, take it up with a psychologist.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Ya humans can plot and make them with rudimentary means.

The first ones were quite rudimentary and so was the method but like most things time has moved on and with computer assisted design and GPS and such they have got ever more complex.

But yes, humans can be quite clever when they put their minds to such things. there are artists who do similar stuff in sand and snow.

If you've got a problem with reason, take it up with a psychologist.

I have no problem with reason. Do you have a problem with your eyesight? I only say that cos i posted a video of a circle being made, by humans, overnight in time lapse? Take it up with Specsavers?

edit on 25-7-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001
Are you Farmer?
If so, CHARGE FOR ACCESS enough to make over twice your LOSS...
It's a free tourist attraction.
Have a day with it...
Or Ya...complain...

Don't see any police making rounds with this business if it's actually people on the ground doing it..
Been long enough yaad think...

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Don't see any police making rounds with this business if it's actually people on the ground doing it.. Been long enough yaad think...

Well, yaad be wrong about that:

www.independent.co.uk...

A 29-year-old Wiltshire man last night became what is believed to be the first person in Britain to be accused of the novel crime of raiding a field and creating patterns out of flattened wheat. Matthew Williams, of Bishops Cannings, near Devizes, was arrested after photographs allegedly showing him working with another man were sent anonymously to detectives.

As yaad seem to be wrong about most things crop circle related.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Honestly, Chappy,... I'm just chummin' it up with the likes of you purely ta coax the absolute measure of ignorance out of ya and into the open.
Sure I'll throw a factoid out there that I heard about, or a quip about some hearsay...

But it's REALLY just to bring on the absolute dedication people have to defending their stalwart stance of arrogance in thinking they've got it all in place snug and sound when it comes to this topic.
Why, You ask?

Well let me tell you.

I am going to be gushing a seven foot grin when the FINAL EXPLANATION for all these graffiti doodles comes to show..
When the know it all armchair commentator gets his foot served with chips.
Jaws gaping wide with nothing to say except...
"Well hold on now, I want some too!"
Cuz let me tell you...
You're gonna NEED what they mean.
And your life will depend on it.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I think the circles you talk about are hoaxes

Crop Circles? I suppose it's a possibility and it has been explained by pressing the grass with certain equipment but I truly feel like some of the elaborate designs are real. Too advanced to be human made, at least not of this Planet in a certain context.

the idea of benevolent aliens is conjecture

Nothing wrong with speculation considering it's one of the hallmarks of conspiracy websites.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Well, they are not benevolent to the farmer whose crops they ruined.

LOL, I suppose but I get the feeling some of the Farmers rather it kinds of cool to be honest albeit there are probably some that find it disconcerting. Either way though a lot of responses in regards to the Crops being affected. lol

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There is tons of proof of Alien Life. I have barely even skimmed the surface of material that exists to be able to say that. Multiple kinds of content and reported experiences as well as retired Army Personnel that corroborate the existences of ET. Crop Circles are some of the proof that exists.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

Well no they are not, they destroy the crop they are made on and though some argument can be made that they are artistic expression - and if any of them at all are alien and not just a bunch of old English guy's that originally dreamed up the idea in a pub one day long ago and perhaps then started a copycat trend then they are still not benign, they are vandalism of a crop be that by a group of half drunk out git's or an alien (or even a nature spirit, fey, sprite, fairy or elf which may simply be ancient interpretation of non human intelligences that the ancient people had no reference for) wanting to tag this planet by leaving his gang symbol on one of our fields.

lol potentially. The idea of the Crop Circles being some pub idea hits the spot and probably not far from the thought that there would other Aliens hoodwinking what some have called the Reticulans but I really feel some of the Designs are for real. I think this would be more known if it was man made and somebody would have come forwards by now more so than what already exists but I might be wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ok - just for the purpose of discussion - lets assue that " crop circles = a message from extra terrestrials "

given that premise

my contention is

the extra terresrtials are idiots

my argument is simple - there have been crop circles - every year [ UK ] for more than 20 years and multiple circles / growing season

not one coherent message has been " translated "

many claim to translate them - but different people get different messages

yet - the " phenonemon " continues

if aliens - then its the most piss poor " comms attempt " ever

LOL

Maybe there is an abstract definitions in regards to some of them but their very well might be literal signals. My thought on it was that it might be also intended to communicate in regard to other kinds of aliens observing from the sky looking down from a certain viewpoint. Best view of the Crop Circles are done from aerial footage.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Conjecture at best, I think it is an advanced microwave technology that had it's roots in the Vietnam war.
Someone figured out how to bend the nodules in the stalks of vegetation. A way of laying down tall grasses in fields that enemy used as ambush cover. We also did it with chemicals (AO) but this was better.

As computers advanced, polar and raster geometries were applied allowing images instead of circles.
No need to go to ET when these kind of things are in the realm of human invention.

The complexity curve mapped against the advance in computer graphics should be a clue, otherwise it would have been complexity from the start.

It's a possibility. I kinds of thought it might be done with a certain technology Far from Earth. Potentially someone imprinting the stamp if you will from a far. The idea that certain civilizations could be watching us from thousands of light years away can be a bit scary but I feel it might be a possibility as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I somewhat agree and furthermore it doesn't necessarily have to be about study either, it can also be a conversation regardless if it's a hoax or truly signs of alien life.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Observation of a any phenomena doesn't "need" any "belief system" or preconcieved notions... Just plain observation, and steady, diligent study and analysis.

Then observe this and steadily and diligently analyse:

Thanks for the let knows, I hadn't seen a video that detailed and caught on camera in regards to some of these designs and the ones depicted is fairly advanced. Definitely interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

What if they are designs of ancient water irrigation or water channels in fields ? Ways of collecting and dispersing water in intricate patterns which would of also be ritualistic in nature (hence the beautiful patterns). & certain conditions cause the marks to re appear ? After all our ancients were masters on moving water.

Theres a crazy idea for ya...

leolady

I like the idea that it would be Elemental Based descriptions especially in regards to advanced irrigation techniques. Cool.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You will never be able to move past that debate I'm afraid. Why? Heres why:

If we for the sake of the discussion assume that it's a phenomenon that someone don't want the public to discover the truth about, then I would dilute it with some man made circles.

It then ends up as an endless debate between believers and debunkers, and in a few years the phenomenon itself dies, mainly bcause ppls attention spans are quite short.

When it comes to hoaxers, like Doug an Dave, the term "follow the money" will get you on the right track towards false news agencies and money being payed. But it's a story few people want to read nowadays. Too bad we forget so fast......
edit on 2019-7-26 by Chazam because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: bally001
Are you Farmer?
If so, CHARGE FOR ACCESS enough to make over twice your LOSS...
It's a free tourist attraction.
Have a day with it...
Or Ya...complain...

Don't see any police making rounds with this business if it's actually people on the ground doing it..
Been long enough yaad think...

Crikey mate. Only saying my piece. No need to lose the plot in this thread.

My goodness.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

You think the video of the Man-Made Crop Circles could be a fake?

There does seem to be difficulty moving past whether Crop Circles are real or not and I even lamented upon Moving Past it considering there is probably enough back and forth happening anyhow on other threads as to whether the existence of ET exists or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Probably real. But there sure are some interesting data that differs all the man made circles from non claimed ones. The way they are bend without causing harm is quite interesting. And also interesting is that old hoaxers Doug and Dave that started these claims, went on a Europe tour with their claims. That must have cost them quite a bit. Wonder who paid for it, and why.

And the stories in more than one newspapers back then could be tracked to a secret non existent (bogus) news agency that some ppl want to tie to the UK secret intelligence.

None of this has been proven though. And does in no way prove that crop circles is being made by aliens.

But sometimes you discover the truth easier by taking another approach. Why not investigate the debunkers instead of the phenomenon itself. Might get closer to the truth that way....

...who have an interest in making sure this is a hoax?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

I suppose the certain kinds of Governments on this Planet would benefit in a certain regards in regards to providing Hoaxes and things of that nature specifically if their Mandate is to keep certain things Quiet about the existence of Aliens. Although I am not certain that is their true intent. They might look at it from a certain kinds of angle in a different light.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join