It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles: Benevolent?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeacekeeperAlex
There does seem to be difficulty moving past whether Crop Circles are real or not and I even lamented upon Moving Past it considering there is probably enough back and forth happening anyhow on other threads as to whether the existence of ET exists or not.

I find it interesting when people talk about crop circles being "real" or "fake", as that shows more about the thinking of the people saying it than about the crop circles themselves.

The crop circle origin will always be a source of discord, as even if we prove that 90% of the crop circles were made by humans, the people that prefer the esoteric origins will point that we don't know about the other 10%, which, obviously, is true.

The fact is that we do not have any way of knowing if all crop circles were made by humans or not, but we do know that humans do exist on this planet and that they can go to the fields with equipment that can be used to create crop circles. What we do not really have proof about is the existence of aliens on those fields and that they were the ones creating the circles.

PS: I do think it's highly likely that there are intelligent lifeforms somewhere else in the universe, but I find it highly unlikely that they have come to our planet and even more unlikely that they are creating those circles in the crops (and other surfaces, like sand and snow).

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chazam
But sometimes you discover the truth easier by taking another approach. Why not investigate the debunkers instead of the phenomenon itself. Might get closer to the truth that way....

...who have an interest in making sure this is a hoax?

As usual in cases like this, we can apply that to the other side of the discussion: who have an interest in making people think that crop circles are created by aliens?

posted on Jul, 26 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Quick... Without looking at the front page of this post...
Cam you even remember what the OP started the conversation about?...
Bet you can't...

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I can, but I think it's a silly question, like asking if the letters on your keyboard are benevolent.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

The fact is that we do not have any way of knowing if all crop circles were made by humans or not, but we do know that humans do exist on this planet and that they can go to the fields with equipment that can be used to create crop circles. What we do not really have proof about is the existence of aliens on those fields and that they were the ones creating the circles.

True but I can't help but noticing the lack of attention this art adventure has been attracting, why not more interest and websites in regards to creation of Crop Circle Graffitti? and why always such a focus on Aliens? I admit that there is probably hundreds of websites in regards to the Art if it is that but it's not grabbing the attention that it might not be aliens. I mean we don't see this madness focus on street Graffiti in regards to the fact that it might be aliens mainly because there is more video and explanations regarding. Why the secrecy? Maybe it's a part of the Crop Circle Graffiti culture per say and it might be that some thinking it was Aliens to begin with caused such a focu and lens regarding it being Aliens but there is still something off.

PS: I do think it's highly likely that there are intelligent lifeforms somewhere else in the universe, but I find it highly unlikely that they have come to our planet and even more unlikely that they are creating those circles in the crops (and other surfaces, like sand and snow).

Really? There is a wide variety of evidence showing that there are Aliens that exist out there on this planet. The Abductions Cases, the UFO Sightings, myriads of different Content explaining the evidence and the various retired Army Personnel point towards Alien Existence on this life.

posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Really? I feel it might be one of the most important questions to exist, that being whether Aliens are Benevolent?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Moving past the debate as to whether Crop Circles are Real or Not and assuming that they are made from extra terrestrial, are they Benevolent?

Are these symbols trying to tell us something? Are they warning us? Are hidden messages that they potentially contain there to help us?

I had a beef with crop circles way back when they first appeared. My reasoning was that no alien would travel the vast cosmos to crap on our crops.

With that in mind i would really dig if there was a single crop circle made in a field without tractor lines. I dont even entertain the idea of a weapon being tested as an explanation. Why test a weapon and let people wonder and search about when you can do it more discreetly away from prying eyes. Then again we got fairy circles in folklore so there might be something to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Really? There is a wide variety of evidence showing that there are Aliens that exist out there on this planet. The Abductions Cases, the UFO Sightings, myriads of different Content explaining the evidence and the various retired Army Personnel point towards Alien Existence on this life.

I was thinking about physical evidence. Abductions and UFO sightings have never given us a direct evidence of the origin of those cases, so we cannot really say they are extraterrestrial in nature.
Show me an UFO that says "Made in Aldebaran" and I'll consider that evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Really? I feel it might be one of the most important questions to exist, that being whether Aliens are Benevolent?

That's not the question in the opening post, the question is: Do you feel that Crop Circles are Benevolent?

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It extends to the overall question though potentially especially given the amount of traction and thought in regards to Alien Life being involved. Still a good medium to pose the question and even in the opening post that was moving past the conversation as to whether this was done by Aliens or Not and assuming that it was.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You know what would be far more disturbing than Benevolence or Malevolence?

That they wouldn't care less about us, one way or the other - ie, the ULTIMATE blow to humanity's swollen ego.

And that would surely make US malevolent towards THEM. Planet Zog would then have its own brand of TTSA with a many-tentacled ex-punk alien rocker called Yoda Delonge stoking up its citizens to beware of the ghastly Threat that earthlings pose. Perhaps human psychology is a universal blueprint for intelligent life out there... EEK!

edit on 28-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

I grew up in an area that had a lot of the early drop circles and all that I can say is that they ones that we get now aren't like the ones that we got back then. Back then circles were just that, circles. Most were on slight slopes facing in a particular direction and they happened during a short period of the year.

Whatever or whoever is causing them now is different from now.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's because the guys making these have got better at it, helped with computer assisted design and GPS, etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
People arthritic about crop circles online is like gossipy teenagers talking about the inner workings of their cell phones' microprocessors.
The vast amount have zero clue of what they're talking about so 99.999% of it is wasted breath.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: oldcarpy
Honestly, Chappy,... I'm just chummin' it up with the likes of you purely ta coax the absolute measure of ignorance out of ya and into the open.
Sure I'll throw a factoid out there that I heard about, or a quip about some hearsay...

But it's REALLY just to bring on the absolute dedication people have to defending their stalwart stance of arrogance in thinking they've got it all in place snug and sound when it comes to this topic.
Why, You ask?

Well let me tell you.

I am going to be gushing a seven foot grin when the FINAL EXPLANATION for all these graffiti doodles comes to show..
When the know it all armchair commentator gets his foot served with chips.
Jaws gaping wide with nothing to say except...
"Well hold on now, I want some too!"
Cuz let me tell you...
You're gonna NEED what they mean.
And your life will depend on it.

Well, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I actually live in Wiltshire. Please feel free to come on down and spout this stuff in a local pub. Be prepared to be laughed at, though.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The way they are bend without causing harm is quite interesting.

If you bend a stem of say, barley, without actually snapping it it will grow on just fine, albeit at an angle. A lot of BS is made up about all this by people with websites and books that want, guess what? - your money.

And - like most things in life, things have moved on since Doug and Dave.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

The vast amount have zero clue of what they're talking about so 99.999% of it is wasted breath.

Finally, I agree with you. But not in a way you'd like.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The circles are NOT hoaxes. They occur on a straight line path from Hampshire through Wiltshire, I believe that the Naval installation at Portsmouth has excavated a deep Earth tunnel on a NorthWest heading, and almost all crop circles occur on that straight line path. There is something abnormal happening here - it is a highly regular & a reactive medium of communication from 'something' to our leaders - they are generally not intended for the masses to understand, except in a few high profile cases which serve to keep the public curious, for some reason this is important - perhaps a subtle means to satisfy the curiosity of the people, and to keep mystery alive, I don't know..

The circlemakers do, however, appear to be 'speaking' with our leaders - using a language which cannot be interpreted without the right keys. A lot of people have missed this next bit; the popular movie 'The Arrival' was based on the crop circle phenomenon, obliquely turning that phenomenon into the mysterious & difficult-to-interpret 'circular language' utilised by the aliens in the movie. With this clue in hand, I believe that the circlemakers are benevolent, having chosen to 'discuss' their mission with the British naval/ general authorities, having done so now in a tightly coordinated & complex manner since at least the early nineties, picking up in pace & regularity at the turn of the millennium.

I don't know quite what's going on, but the situation appears to be in-hand, so I will trust somewhat in the discretion & wisdom/ discernment of the circlemakers & the authorities. I'm incessantly curious about this phenomenon, and look forward each year to viewing the circles as they begin to pop up between April & June each year, with an average of perhaps 10-20 circles each year. Next year I hope to rent a motorhome & go on an extended holiday, looking at all the circles as they pop up.. Cool stuff, and lovely English countryside to enjoy on top of the circle intrigue!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Have some works of art to enjoy:

www.cropcircleaccess.com...

Or, aliens, if you like.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So how does the time lapse video showing this being created by humans that I posted stand with this theory of yours (plus all the other videos etc that are out there)?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join